OPINION: Jan 6 was a DEMCORAT False Flag Operation

Go ahead. That’s not a conspiracy theory.

You see, to have a difficult time distinguishing between reality and tinfoil hat nonsense.
IN your opinion... the facts show it was a lie from the word go... Two can play at this game. Its kind of telling that what you think is relevant is all your concerned about.. and everyone else should be silenced.

IN your opinion... the facts show it was a lie from the word go... Two can play at this game. Its kind of telling that what you think is relevant is all your concerned about.. and everyone else should be silenced.
That’s your opinion, not facts.

It’s your opinion that your conspiracy theory is grounded in facts. It isn’t.
And this is why you are the problem. you can't (or refuse) to see the forest because of the trees. As it doesn't meet your belief you refuse to see it.

Back to Topic...

Can anyone tell me why the FBI has an Office in the Perkins-Coie law Firm, who is the lead counsel for the DNC?

Who thinks that this is a good idea? Why has it gone on so long? What is the roll of this office?

No one can explain away why Pelosi refused to take the proper protective posture offered by Trump.

No one can explain why Pelosi would have allowed people to be waived in by CHP, given she was informed by the FBI of the threat potential and what process was going on in the HOR.

No one can explain why Pelosi and her SAA reduced the police staff prior to this day..

Why did Pelosi do these things? What plausible explanation is there for doing this?

Last edited:
And this is why you are the problem. you can't (or refuse) to see the forest because of the trees. As it doesn't meet your belief you refuse to see it.
I’d say that conspiracy theorists retards are the problem.

When reality doesn’t agree with your beliefs, you come up with some elaborate nonsense to deal with it.

I’d say that conspiracy theorists retards are the problem.

When reality doesn’t agree with your beliefs, you come up with some elaborate nonsense to deal with it.
You have never investigated crimes before, have You? I am a retired LEO. a sergeant who supervised other officers. Circumstantial evidence leads to criminal investigations. Can you answer away any of the concerns I have with Pelosi's behavior? OR the connections with other organizations that were complicit in the riot on Jan 6?

Everything she did was contrary to the security of the capitol. WHY??

The connections to the DNC and FBI are very concerning. They were subvert and hidden until the trial. What was the purpose?

Last edited:
You have never investigated crimes before, have You? I am a retired LEO. a sergeant who supervised other officers. Circumstantial evidence leads to criminal investigations. Can you answer away any of the concerns I have with Pelosi's behavior? OR the connections with other organizations that were complicit in the riot on Jan 6?
Well Mr. LEO, has Pelosi been arrested? No? Then you have nothing but your idiotic conspiracy theory.

LEOs should know that the amount of evidence you need is more than the nonsense you’re flinging at the wall.

Everything she did was contrary to the security of the capitol. WHY??

The connections to the DNC and FBI are very concerning. They were subvert and hidden until the trial. What was the purpose?
OMG and you're a conspiracy crackpot.

Well Mr. LEO, has Pelosi been arrested? No? Then you have nothing but your idiotic conspiracy theory.

LEOs should know that the amount of evidence you need is more than the nonsense you’re flinging at the wall.

OMG and you're a conspiracy crackpot.
Both of you offer nothing but your opinions.. The facts, even when they have been presented to you, as they are a matter of court testimony under oath, are ignored. Why? You call names and offer nothing of substance.

Both of you offer nothing but your opinions.. The facts, even when they have been presented to you, as they are a matter of court testimony under oath, are ignored. Why? You call names and offer nothing of substance.
Let me know when someone gets arrested for the nonsense you’re bringing up, LEO. Great, thanks.

Let me know when someone gets arrested for the nonsense you’re bringing up, LEO. Great, thanks.
Your dismissive demeanor is telling... You are afraid of the answers. You should be. The behavior by Pelosi and the DNC is suspect as is the connection to the FBI and the use of their people to incite on Jan 6. When you place Pelosi's behavior, those Pelosi refused to allow to be interviewed and the connection to the DNC-FBI is exposed, it paints a picture of collusion to interfere in a presidential election. This is sedition and treason by an ongoing criminal enterprise. An attack on the US Constitution and our government.

This was nothing short of an attempt to blame someone else for your own treasonous behavior. IT almost succeeded.. Almost...

Last edited:
Back to Topic...

Can anyone tell me why the FBI has an Office in the Perkins-Coie law Firm, who is the lead counsel for the DNC?

Who thinks that this is a good idea? Why has it gone on so long? What is the roll of this office?

No one can explain away why Pelosi refused to take the proper protective posture offered by Trump.

No one can explain why Pelosi would have allowed people to be waived in by CHP, given she was informed by the FBI of the threat potential and what process was going on in the HOR.

No one can explain why Pelosi and her SAA reduced the police staff prior to this day..

Why did Pelosi do these things? What plausible explanation is there for doing this?
responsibility of capitol security is delgated to the sergeant of arms of house, and sergeant at arms of senate, and the capitol police. Its split between those three.

How youre bringing Sussmann into this is beyond me.

responsibility of capitol security is delgated to the sergeant of arms of house, and sergeant at arms of senate, and the capitol police. Its split between those three.

The Pelosi connection. Sussman exposed the link between the DNC and the FBI.

Pelosi is Soley responsible for the security of the Capitol Hill Complex by statute..

Your dismissive demeanor is telling... You are afraid of the answers. You should be.
Lmao. Or maybe I just think you’re a conspiracy theorist retard. Go ahead and investigate it. Investigate it as much as you like. Pelosi isn’t going to be arrested for anything and you’re an idiot if you think otherwise.

You’re not very good at this. Apparently standards for LEOs aren’t very high. Makes sense.

Lmao. Or maybe I just think you’re a conspiracy theorist retard. Go ahead and investigate it. Investigate it as much as you like. Pelosi isn’t going to be arrested for anything and you’re an idiot if you think otherwise.

You’re not very good at this. Apparently standards for LEOs aren’t very high. Makes sense.
Your feeble attempt to demean failed...

And your ignoring all the questions that I have asked..

It was reported they & Pelosi were briefed in advance by the FBI of a possible threat involving a large number of people. THEY rejected the recommendation of using the National Guard...and after this warning the Capitol Police were at far from Maximum Manning to deal with the briefed threat.

...Which is partially why the bitch (Pelosi) is holding secret, closed door hearing and refuses to testify.

Either 6 Jan was partially a pre-planned False Flag event or Pelosi, the Sergeants-at-arms, and the Capitol Police are stupid, incompetent morons.

I believe 'all of the above'.

Forum List

Back