OPINION----Trump may be "begging" the House to be impeached

What's the difference between a humanitarian crisis and a national emergency?

Trump is CAUSING the humanitarian crisis and imagining the "national emergency"

The real "national emergency" is that if Trump is NOT re-elected, he faces prison time.....
NOW THAT is a damn "emergency" for both Trump and his Cult.....LOL

now that Mueller's job is done and Trump's been vindicated,

Do you even remotely realize what a fucked up statement the above is???

Trump "vindicated"????

Are you really an example of one of those "poorly educated" Trump cult members?

Who turns your computer on for you?
Mueller finished his assignment and found NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION with Russians by the Trump campaign.

What part of that do you refuse to hear ?

The real "national emergency" is that if Trump is NOT re-elected, he faces prison time.....
The damn emergency is we have Democrats in Washington that are spreading sedition.
Any other country and they'd be in front of a firing squad or hung for treason.

hanging-of-lincoln-conspirators-mary-surratt-lewis-powell-david-herold-george-atzerodt-david-call.jpg

Again, this may only be my personal opinion, but Trump's smarter advisers may have convinced him that the ONLY way for him to win another term, may be IF he pushed the democrat House to begin impeachment proceedings..........Playing the "victim" card is perhaps Trump's only remaining gambit for a second term.

From the various investigations surrounding this administration's corrupt actions....to this administration's complete disregard of security clearance.........From Trump believing Russia and Saudi Arabia over our own intelligence services.....to completely defying the law regarding access to his tax returns......Trump may be cajoling and coaxing the House to impeach him...........and reap the same "rewards" of a political victim as Bill Clinton did in the late 1990s.

As an example of this political [albeit, moronic] strategy by Trump, let's keep in mind that although the IRS Code CLEARLY specifies that when officially requested, the IRS "SHALL" release someone's tax returns, the statute ALSO requires a direct reason for such disclosures to not be just political.....and that reason may only be IF the House is contemplating impeachment proceedings against Trump.

.........and, given the complete capitulation of the weak=spined republican Senate, impeachment would fail and Trump can play the victim to his moronic base and rally their mindless support.

As it has been for the last TWO years........its all about Trump and screw the needs to address the real problems facing our nation.
Get a life, Jake!

You're running out of silly shit to post about, Trump...aren't you, Nat? I feel for you, little buddy! It's gotta be hard to get up every day and troll CNN, MSNBC and Huff Post trying to find something you can use to start another half dozen anti Trump strings! So now we're going to get your "opinions" until you're fed something else to parrot? Too funny!

The reason that I headed the thread's title with the "warning" that its just my OPINION, is to save morons like you the strain of reading and your issues in trying to comprehend something that goes against your Trump CULT mentality.

Please be careful.....you don't want your few remaining brain cells to be too "taxed" (pardon the expression)......

Answer the fucking thread's topic, or go back to bed, dimwit..........................

You lost it.

Completely

I thought that Trump was trying the lose the election in 2016. It was obvious he wanted to lose, and he was totally shocked that he won. It was all about building the brand. He hates being President, that much is obvious. The only time he looks like he's enjoying himself is at his rallies, where he can bask in the adoration of the fools who voted for him.
President Trump lives for the day when you can make liberals look like the video below. He will be re-elected again...

That was a sad day for America

Again, this may only be my personal opinion, but Trump's smarter advisers may have convinced him that the ONLY way for him to win another term, may be IF he pushed the democrat House to begin impeachment proceedings..........Playing the "victim" card is perhaps Trump's only remaining gambit for a second term.

From the various investigations surrounding this administration's corrupt actions....to this administration's complete disregard of security clearance.........From Trump believing Russia and Saudi Arabia over our own intelligence services.....to completely defying the law regarding access to his tax returns......Trump may be cajoling and coaxing the House to impeach him...........and reap the same "rewards" of a political victim as Bill Clinton did in the late 1990s.

As an example of this political [albeit, moronic] strategy by Trump, let's keep in mind that although the IRS Code CLEARLY specifies that when officially requested, the IRS "SHALL" release someone's tax returns, the statute ALSO requires a direct reason for such disclosures to not be just political.....and that reason may only be IF the House is contemplating impeachment proceedings against Trump.

.........and, given the complete capitulation of the weak=spined republican Senate, impeachment would fail and Trump can play the victim to his moronic base and rally their mindless support.

As it has been for the last TWO years........its all about Trump and screw the needs to address the real problems facing our nation.

The economy is rocking. Thats what he'll be re elected on.

Usually, a sitting President with a strong economy and no wars is certain to be re-elected

But we are talking about Trump. His negatives are off the charts. His margin for error is very small

Link please to that prison time indictment, otherwise you're just a low-life partisan serial liar.
(Hillary has a better chance of doing time than Trump, at least Comey outlined her crimes)
Don't you ever get tired of posting stupid troll threads?

The economy is rocking. Thats what he'll be re elected on.

Usually, a sitting President with a strong economy and no wars is certain to be re-elected

But we are talking about Trump. His negatives are off the charts. His margin for error is very small

Do you know who Trump's 2020 opponent will be?
I'm betting its someone totally unelectable.
Trump is going to have a Nixon-McGovern landslide.

Maybe his negatives will hurt him, but then again, remember 2016?

Just curious what laws did the Donald violate that would warrant impeachment? Specific laws please no BS.

Its the MSM headlines and one-liners that they want, not actual crimes or impeachment.
Don't forget who the dems' audience is, the low IQ voters.

No, the point is that Trump is violating no law regarding his tax returns. Are you capable of seeing that?

Can't help your stupidity and cult loyalty on this forum.......Stay dumb....I really don't care.

I guess that means you're unable to see truth. Too bad, it's liberating.

Let's just expose the depths of your stupidity. NO ONE has suggested that Trump has done anything illegal with his tax returns. But there are good and valid reasons for requesting them: EMOLUMENTS

Trump is the first President in history not to divest his holdings prior to assuming the Presidency, and foreign governments have been lining up to book rooms and events at his hotels the world over ever since. Is this pay for play.

Other questions the tax returns will answer:

1. Who does Donald Trump owe money to, other than Deutches Bank?

2. Who has been funding his projects? We know that American banks and interests will not lend to Trump because of his history of bankruptcies. For example, we know that the Chinese government recently gave Trump Resort in Indonesia a $500 million loan. And in return, Trump dropped his allegation that the Chinese were manipulating currencies. I know contractors who worked on Trump Tower Toronto and they told me at the time that Trump's people were supervising construction, but the Saudi's signed all of their cheques. That building was subsequently sold to a Russian businessman, but the Trump Corporation continued to operate the Hotel, until it went bankrupt, during the 2016 election.

This to me is the central question of the Trump Presidency. Trump is a loyalty guy. He's loyal to you only so long as you're loyal to him. American banks weren't loyal to Donald Trump. To this day, they refuse to fund his projects. Trump told the American people that his sons were going to embark on building more Trump Hotels in the US, since he was precluded from doing deals abroad during his Presidency, but that plan foundered because American banks still won't lend to money to Donald Trump.

Is Donald Trump destroying the American economy to get revenge on the American business establishment who he blames for his failures? Is that why Trump is tearing up trade agreements, starting trade wars, cutting taxes and running up deficits, and general blowing up every bi-lateral agreement that has made American the richest most powerful nation in the world? Because it sure looks like it to me.

Your second sentence destroys your argument.

No it doesn't. The argument for getting Trump's tax returns is that Congress is writing laws to prevent Presidential candidates from profitting from the Presidency. It is essential to see Trump's tax returns because he is the only President in history to be running a business as well as sitting in the Oval Office.

I personally think that the People of the United States should be billing the President for every weekend he spends at Mar-a-lago is he is only there to sell access and influence, and TRUMP is billing the taxpayers for the SS rooms, meals, and Air Force One to fly him down and back. He should be paying those expenses out of his own pocket.

You don't apply laws retroactively. You can only apply them going forward. Thus, minus credible allegations of criminal activity under current law, you have no basis for demanding his financial information.

Just to show how stupid your post is, there is no law requiring he provide access to his tax returns, you dumb fucking brain damaged moron. Trump is kicking Dem ass. All these investigations are being conducted by desperate Dims who know Trump is killing them.

You're running out of silly shit to post about, Trump...aren't you, Nat? I feel for you, little buddy! It's gotta be hard to get up every day and troll CNN, MSNBC and Huff Post trying to find something you can use to start another half dozen anti Trump strings! So now we're going to get your "opinions" until you're fed something else to parrot? Too funny!

The reason that I headed the thread's title with the "warning" that its just my OPINION, is to save morons like you the strain of reading and your issues in trying to comprehend something that goes against your Trump CULT mentality.

Please be careful.....you don't want your few remaining brain cells to be too "taxed" (pardon the expression)......

Answer the fucking thread's topic, or go back to bed, dimwit..........................
He coulda said, Phazers on stun, kirk out

Just to show how stupid your post is, there is no law requiring he provide access to his tax returns, you dumb fucking brain damaged moron

The middlefingerBaby....doesn't realize that Congress does NOT need the orange buffoon's permission to have his tax returns accessed........Trump CANNOT change a law that's been around since 1924 PRECISELY to investigate crooked elected or selected government officials......

Just to show how stupid your post is, there is no law requiring he provide access to his tax returns, you dumb fucking brain damaged moron

The middlefingerBaby....doesn't realize that Congress does NOT need the orange buffoon's permission to have his tax returns accessed........Trump CANNOT change a law that's been around since 1924 PRECISELY to investigate crooked elected or selected government officials......
It's unconstitutional. If they think someone is a crook, they can get a warrant as mandated by the Constitution.

when he first got married to Melania, folks would ask her where's she's from. she'd say she's from Slovenia, and Trump would lean in and bellow: "SAY YOU'RE FROM RUSSIA! IT SOUNDS BETTER!"

that's certainly suspicious and should be investigated, my friends!

Don't forget who the dems' audience is, the low IQ voters.

LMAO

You go right on calling anyone who voted for Trump "stupid", Nat! It worked so well for you progressives in the last Presidential election...let's do it AGAIN!

I hate to break this to you but the Democratic Party has veered so far to the left that you're eating your own at this point! Anyone who won't support idiotic things like the "Green New Deal", a "Living Wage" and "Medicare for All" can't survive and get nominated...and anyone who DOES support them can't get elected in a nationwide race!

Forum List

Back