🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opinions about the beheaded American?

There is a difference between an execution and a slow torturous death. It took over 7 minutes to behead the guy with the small knife the savage was using. Had they simply shot him in the head, you might be able to not call the act "evil", but this was evil sick shit done by a fucking subhuman mutant.

We rarely agree with each other on anything, but on this point, we are absolutely of one mind. Muslim terrorists are subhuman mutants. I agree.

My opinion? Bomb those scumbags into oblivion.

Yepp.

*Reading! Ahhhh!*

It's so scary!

You are using too much band width!!! You should really post links to such long articles. It makes scrolling more difficult and is a waste of space. You're only supposed to post snippets. That is proper internet etiquette. :D

I forget most Republicans are 56k.

Let's face it. Your quote was stupid anyways and meaningless. Christians and Jews are NOT practicing terrorism. They do not practice those ancient "traditions" unlike the Muslims of today. The extremist Muslims of today are rotten to the core. If there is a hell, that is where they are going surely.

My opinion is stop with the softball crap drive these bastards back into the open desert and then bomb them with every weapon at our disposal around the clock till the only thing left of ISIS in that desert are the dead and the dying.

do not forget tons of scrap metal that can be recycled back to making more bombs. :up:

I cannot understand how ANYONE could defend these people in good conscience, and it's shocking that anyone would compare them to Christians or Jews. They are probably terrorists too. We have them here in the US. They sympathize with these monsters. It's funny that it's mostly the liberals who do all the defending of the terrorists when they are the FIRST ones the terrorists would kill. Those ultra conservative extremist Muslims would HATE you liberals. :lol: You guys should be afraid, very afraid because you would be targets just because of your beliefs, dummies.

Looked fake. Cheap low budget production. That's just the feeling i get. But why would they fake it? Lots of possible reasons. Too many to go into though. And the Sheeple only believe Government/Corporate Media Propaganda anyway. So there's no point discussing the possibilities with them. They're All-In with Big Brother. They'll never change.

I don't see how you can come to this conclusion in a logical manner. The man WAS kidnapped by terrorists. I'm interested in hearing your theory on how and why this is a faked video. Why would you doubt the authenticity?

For one thing, there was NO budget, and it is NOT a film. It is a video of a murder. Could it be edited? I suppose that's a possibility, but I certainly do not think it is a "fake." It's not like it's shocking that the terrorists would do something like this. They've done it plenty of times before.
Pvsi thinks the killing was workplace violence.

Did you mean Paulitician? Lol. He seems to think it's a Hollywood movie, even though this man was legitimately kidnapped and has been videotaped by his captors. I've read that there are like 20 other journalists missing in Syria. That is what these guys do. They kidnap, torture and kill people. Really sad for his family.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am hearing that ISIS leadership is none to happy with the killing of Foley....they have directly pissed off America...they did not want that.

Wow, if you people can't be more responsible with the quote feature, you should have it taken away from you.

I cannot understand how ANYONE could defend these people in good conscience, and it's shocking that anyone would compare them to Christians or Jews. They are probably terrorists too. We have them here in the US. They sympathize with these monsters. It's funny that it's mostly the liberals who do all the defending of the terrorists when they are the FIRST ones the terrorists would kill. Those ultra conservative extremist Muslims would HATE you liberals. :lol: You guys should be afraid, very afraid because you would be targets just because of your beliefs, dummies.

AGREE 10X

I am hearing that ISIS leadership is none to happy with the killing of Foley....they have directly pissed off America...they did not want that.
The more I investigate the more I hear that Foley was not just a journalist, but a spy/combatant:
(not to mention his brother. And for merely stating my opinion I am being called scum, dumb, bum etc...)
LiveLeak-dot-com-314_1408664890-jf5_1408664477.jpg

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story

What a hideous display of moral relativism.

The more I investigate the more I hear that Foley was not just a journalist, but a spy/combatant:
(not to mention his brother. And for merely stating my opinion I am being called scum, dumb, bum etc...)
Sorry we disagree with moronic, speculative opinions.

Looked fake. Cheap low budget production. That's just the feeling i get. But why would they fake it? Lots of possible reasons. Too many to go into though. And the Sheeple only believe Government/Corporate Media Propaganda anyway. So there's no point discussing the possibilities with them. They're All-In with Big Brother. They'll never change.

I don't see how you can come to this conclusion in a logical manner. The man WAS kidnapped by terrorists. I'm interested in hearing your theory on how and why this is a faked video. Why would you doubt the authenticity?

For one thing, there was NO budget, and it is NOT a film. It is a video of a murder. Could it be edited? I suppose that's a possibility, but I certainly do not think it is a "fake." It's not like it's shocking that the terrorists would do something like this. They've done it plenty of times before.

Did you mean Paulitician? Lol. He seems to think it's a Hollywood movie, even though this man was legitimately kidnapped and has been videotaped by his captors. I've read that there are like 20 other journalists missing in Syria. That is what these guys do. They kidnap, torture and kill people. Really sad for his family.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you have a source to back up your disagreement..you pissant?

Post your sources. I'm calling BS. :bsflag:

The only thing that is hideous are all the accusations

Well, why don't you tell us your background? Religion? Ethnicity? Birth place? Current residence? Political/religious influences, etc... So we can all better understand where your frame of reference comes from?

Where you're posting from geographically can easily be confirmed by staff.

Well, why don't you tell us your background? Religion? Ethnicity? Birth place? Current residence? Political/religious influences, etc... So we can all better understand where your frame of reference comes from?

To sum up all your questions into one easy answer: outside the fox news and the MSM spin zone.

To sum up all your questions into one easy answer: outside the fox news and the MSM spin zone.

I'd say you're muslim, not born in the United States, maybe never even been here, and you've been brain washed your entire life. Since you can't seem to answer any of the questions above, I'll assume based on your comments in this thread, that my initial thoughts on that are true.

ISIS is an American invention. They're using American-supplied weapons to carry out their numerous atrocities. But why would our U.S. Government support such evil savages? The answer is, our Government wants us to remain in a permanent state of War. Chaos is good business for the Globalist Elites. War is good business. Sadly, it is what it is.

My opinion: we are seeing medieval barbarians behave like medieval barbarians....and should do everything in our power to destroy them and prevent their spread into civilization.

It's not our problem. Think about the French or the Japanese sending troops to Ferguson to clean up injustice that Americans can't deal with.

This is a regional problem that needs to be addressed by those in the region. It's not the job of America to right every wrong in the world.

As for Foley, he met his death with some dignity, no crying or whimpering or begging for mercy which means he showed more bravery and character than most people would in the same circumstances. His bravery though wasn't total. He submitted to his death, he didn't fight, he denounced his brother and country. He was emotionally vanquished and allowed himself to be used as a pawn. Why? He was brave enough to die with dignity so why did he permit them to have power over him to lead him to submit and denounce? This brought shame onto him in the last moments of his life.

He gave his executioners power and glory. Not glory by western standards but glory within the realm of Islam. These men are fighting to bring change to that region, horrible as the change is. That has to be acknowledged. For the followers of Islam, especially the young disaffected men, this execution video will be a powerful statement. A Muslim has broken a Western man, made him submit to his own death and had him renounce family and country.This paints the West as weak and Islam as strong.

In the end, Foley was like Rachel Corrie, a misguided liberal interfering in affairs that weren't his and he paid the price for his meddlesome nature.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you really think Obama is going to do anything? Lol! Doubtful. Maybe he'll scold them . . .

My opinion: we are seeing medieval barbarians behave like medieval barbarians....and should do everything in our power to destroy them and prevent their spread into civilization.

It's not our problem. Think about the French or the Japanese sending troops to Ferguson to clean up injustice that Americans can't deal with.

This is a regional problem that needs to be addressed by those in the region. It's not the job of America to right every wrong in the world.

As for Foley, he met his death with some dignity, no crying or whimpering or begging for mercy which means he showed more bravery and character than most people would in the same circumstances. His bravery though wasn't total. He submitted to his death, he didn't fight, he denounced his brother and country. He was emotionally vanquished and allowed himself to be used as a pawn. Why? He was brave enough to die with dignity so why did he permit them to have power over him to lead him to submit and denounce? This brought shame onto him in the last moments of his life.

He gave his executioners power and glory. Not glory by western standards but glory within the realm of Islam. These men are fighting to bring change to that region, horrible as the change is. That has to be acknowledged. For the followers of Islam, especially the young disaffected men, this execution video will be a powerful statement. A Muslim has broken a Western man, made him submit to his own death and had him renounce family and country.This paints the West as weak and Islam as strong.

In the end, Foley was like Rachel Corrie, a misguided liberal interfering in affairs that weren't his and he paid the price for his meddlesome nature.

What do you mean by this (the part I put in bold)? Care to explain? :D

Forum List

Back