Opponents in LGBT case agree: It's not about wedding cake

Do you take pride in your bigotry? People who hate other people they do not know, choose to suppress the rights of those who are different. The one exception is homophobia, a condition usually a result of:
  1. Persons who have experimented (gay curious) and enjoyed the experience and thus hate themselves for it;
  2. Or, were molested at a young age and hate themselves for enjoying it.
Which one are you?

So, the extreme hatred that you have toward those who hold to basic standards of morality and decency. Does this mean that you harbor some self-hating pull toward decency yourself? Did you experiment with acting like amoral, decent person, find you liked it, and now hate yourself for it? Did someone force you to do something decent,and you hate yourself for liking it?

Or is it only your sick sexual perversions, that one cannot find repugnant without somehow harboring some secret, self-loathing affinity for it?

You have to treat people in business as equals. You can believe religiously in faith, but you can treat people in the business secular world no differently than those who believe like you.
Did you feel the same with Tebow?
Whose rights did he violate?
No bodies, but the NFL didn't like him kneeling to pray to thank God after every touch down.
Why would he do this? We all have beliefs. But why the Tebow show? What's his big deal? What has he to flaunt in public? If he has something urgent to talk to the Supreme Being about, just why doesn't he just freakin' do it? Or is this Mister Broadway.
He was hurting no one. The anthem kneelers disrespect our troops. I bet you support kneeling for the amthem.

Posting a sign seems like a simple solution. “This business is run by a Christian family”.

Seems simple enough to me. :dunno:
The lesbians KNEW that Sweet Cakes was a Christian-run business. They were informed of that and CHOSE ON PURPOSE to continue to try to force the Christian couple to do what their faith forbade them to do under peril of eternal damnation: abet the spread of homosexuality in a culture "as normal" (See Jude 1 of the New Testament).

These lesbians were out to sabotage the Kleins' 1st Amendment rights, using inferior local PA laws. It was a direct act of suppressing someone else's constitutional rights. If the Kleins can demonstrate that the lesbians knew the Kleins had constitutionally-protected objections (since "gay" is behavioral and NOT protected as such in the Constitution) ie: their 1st Amendment rights,, AND if the Kleins could demonstrate the lesbians had alternatives (they did and knew they did) a countersuit could show the lesbians were out to suppress constitutional rights of another person or persons. Turn this bitch on its heel and chase the other way?
I have no doubt about that.

Then you will vocally advocate for this to happen, yes?

Do you take pride in your bigotry? People who hate other people they do not know, choose to suppress the rights of those who are different. The one exception is homophobia, a condition usually a result of:
  1. Persons who have experimented (gay curious) and enjoyed the experience and thus hate themselves for it;
  2. Or, were molested at a young age and hate themselves for enjoying it.
Which one are you?

So, the extreme hatred that you have toward those who hold to basic standards of morality and decency. Does this mean that you harbor some self-hating pull toward decency yourself? Did you experiment with acting like amoral, decent person, find you liked it, and now hate yourself for it? Did someone force you to do something decent,and you hate yourself for liking it?

Or is it only your sick sexual perversions, that one cannot find repugnant without somehow harboring some secret, self-loathing affinity for it?

None of the above, but I enjoy reading a post which is nothing more than flattery. You get an "F" for Plagiarism.

For the Record:

Opinion | Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay

You have to treat people in business as equals. You can believe religiously in faith, but you can treat people in the business secular world no differently than those who believe like you.
No bodies, but the NFL didn't like him kneeling to pray to thank God after every touch down.
Why would he do this? We all have beliefs. But why the Tebow show? What's his big deal? What has he to flaunt in public? If he has something urgent to talk to the Supreme Being about, just why doesn't he just freakin' do it? Or is this Mister Broadway.
He was hurting no one. The anthem kneelers disrespect our troops. I bet you support kneeling for the amthem.
Kneeling to flag and for the anthem manifests the greatest respect for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

Kneeling to flag and for the anthem manifests the greatest respect for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
But kneeling to thank God is bad?

Only a goofy person like you would think.

I kneel humbly to God every morning and night in prayer.

Nothing wrong with it though.

Only a goofy person like you would think such. I kneel humbly to God every morning and night in prayer.
With kneeling to God in prayer, nothing wrong with it. With kneeling to the Flag and the anthem, nothing wrong with that, either.

I suggest you read your bible too...so you know how much God disapproves of homosexuality. It's right there in black and white, more than once.

I remember you saying you had a friend or family member who is homosexual, if you love him and love God, you'd guide him away from such an abominable sin. You can pray all day, but if you aren't following the Word, it's pointless.

I'm not attacking your friend/family member, I am simply stating a truth any bible believing christian would know.

It is not about cake. It is about forcing people to violate their most deeply held religious principles. Then they can be called hypocrites who sold their religion for the profit on the cake.

I'm confident this nonsense will eventually be settled under our new administration.

Religious people will have the right to follow their beliefs... while ignoring the demands from the weird segment of our society.

Only a goofy person like you would think such. I kneel humbly to God every morning and night in prayer.
With kneeling to God in prayer, nothing wrong with it. With kneeling to the Flag and the anthem, nothing wrong with that, either.
Besides disrespecting our troops.

Then please explain the virtue of criminalizing homosexuality. Why is that a good idea? Who benefits?

Lawrence v Texas guarantees protection for the PRIVATE acts of sodomy and their practitioners behind closed doors. The resistance you are noticing is when those PRIVATE acts of sodomy demand PUBLIC "rights and privileges" to expose their culture and behaviors to the rest of us, including children at "gay pride parades" where these acts are mimed for everyone to see.
Would you criminalize promiscuity? Are New Orleans Madrid Gras parades, Spring Break and Las Vegas exempted?

Then please explain the virtue of criminalizing homosexuality. Why is that a good idea? Who benefits?

Lawrence v Texas guarantees protection for the PRIVATE acts of sodomy and their practitioners behind closed doors. The resistance you are noticing is when those PRIVATE acts of sodomy demand PUBLIC "rights and privileges" to expose their culture and behaviors to the rest of us, including children at "gay pride parades" where these acts are mimed for everyone to see.
Would you criminalize promiscuity? Are New Orleans Madrid Gras parades, Spring Break and Las Vegas exempted?
Public decency laws already exist. Ever heard of indecent exposure? It's one thing if you're going to be promiscuous in doors, it's another to expose your genitals to children and hump in the streets like stray dogs.

Public decency laws already exist. Ever heard of indecent exposure? It's one thing if you're going to be promiscuous in doors, it's another to expose your genitals to children and hump in the streets like stray dogs.
Is promiscuity exclusive to male homosexuals, or homosexuals in general? Can heterosexuals be promiscuous?

Forum List

Back