🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opportunity for fellow Democrats to renounce far left extremism

Do you believe people are born privileged based on their skin color?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
With the return of Tucker Carlson… and a growing sense of proudness in America going on all throughout this country, big things are happening. The far left is losing big time, but they’re still remains some portion of Democrats and neocons who hold counter American racist beliefs.

Homelessness affects everyone doesn’t matter the color… but there’s something even bigger than this.

It’s those dying of cancer, those in wheelchairs, those who are blind, those who are deaf, these are the ones who have it bad. They’re born behind the starting line way behind the starting line. It’s upon us Christians, and those who care to help out these people.

While we are seeing growing numbers of Americans go back to the gym, get outside of the house, work out be healthy …there still remains a portion of left wingers who are on drugs all the time who believe everything they’re told by the media. Hopefully more more of them will see the light. This thread serves as an opportunity to those racists iow those who identify with racist beliefs on the left …Will they change their way? Well let’s see what they have to say….

With the return of Tucker Carlson… and a growing sense of proudness in America going on all throughout this country, big things are happening. The far left is losing big time, but they’re still remains some portion of Democrats and neocons who hold counter American racist beliefs.

Homelessness affects everyone doesn’t matter the color… but there’s something even bigger than this.

It’s those dying of cancer, those in wheelchairs, those who are blind, those who are deaf, these are the ones who have it bad. They’re born behind the starting line way behind the starting line. It’s upon us Christians, and those who care to help out these people.

While we are seeing growing numbers of Americans go back to the gym, get outside of the house, work out be healthy …there still remains a portion of left wingers who are on drugs all the time who believe everything they’re told by the media. Hopefully more more of them will see the light. This thread serves as an opportunity to those racists iow those who identify with racist beliefs on the left …Will they change their way? Well let’s see what they have to say….
What motivates people is love and fear.

And since the Left has no love, they just have fear.

Judging by the cancel culture and how corporations bow to them and even the GOP bows to them, it appears they all fear the Left more than anything else, even God.

What motivates people is love and fear.

And since the Left has no love, they just have fear.

Judging by the cancel culture and how corporations bow to them and even the GOP bows to them, it appears they all fear the Left more than anything else, even God.
Yes agreed. But I see light at the end of the tunnel. Seems like it’s not like it was in 2022. Something is happening this summer and you feel it I know I can. See it all across the country more and more American flags being raised people of all backgrounds, celebrating their ancestors being proud. Even though we have a really bad economy, good things are beginning to happen.

To your points, I’ve seen more people at church.

Americans are realizing that people like Joe Biden, and Karin Jean Pierre. They are providing racist viewpoints. And it’s no longer acceptable to say “Black Lives Matter” it’s no longer acceptable for adults to get on a knee, it’s not acceptable to attack Italian American history to destroy statues of Christopher Columbus, but do absolutely nothing about black contemporaries of the same time Who led similar lifestyles of honor and integrity.

What MSNBC and the view show us on a daily basis is not in line with what the American people want. Well that is precisely why when it comes to the ratings that it is people like Tucker Carlson, Andrew Tate and yes, Donald Trump they’re getting the most views ..Americans want to hear what they have to say along with plenty of other people that I have not even mentioned that are blowing up in popularity on YouTube and rumble. Like Patrick bet David..

to prove what I’m saying do you remember when Donald Trump did the Townhall on CNN a month or two ago ?

that was CNN’s most watched hour in a long time

This is the beginning of the end for the far left. The beginning of it all was the return of free speech on Twitter, and Tucker Carlson come to Twitter. YouTub saying that well if people wanna say the election was rigged in 2020…. We’re not going to give him a strike. These are critical steps to support freedom.

Yes agreed. But I see light at the end of the tunnel. Seems like it’s not like it was in 2022. Something is happening this summer and you feel it I know I can. See it all across the country more and more American flags being raised people of all backgrounds, celebrating their ancestors being proud. Even though we have a really bad economy, good things are beginning to happen.

To your points, I’ve seen more people at church.

Americans are realizing that people like Joe Biden, and Karin Jean Pierre. They are providing racist viewpoints. And it’s no longer acceptable to say “Black Lives Matter” it’s no longer acceptable for adults to get on a knee, it’s not acceptable to attack Italian American history to destroy statues of Christopher Columbus, but do absolutely nothing about black contemporaries of the same time Who led similar lifestyles of honor and integrity.

What MSNBC and the view show us on a daily basis is not in line with what the American people want. Well that is precisely why when it comes to the ratings that it is people like Tucker Carlson, Andrew Tate and yes, Donald Trump they’re getting the most views ..Americans want to hear what they have to say along with plenty of other people that I have not even mentioned that are blowing up in popularity on YouTube and rumble. Like Patrick bet David..

to prove what I’m saying do you remember when Donald Trump did the Townhall on CNN a month or two ago ?

that was CNN’s most watched hour in a long time

This is the beginning of the end for the far left. The beginning of it all was the return of free speech on Twitter, and Tucker Carlson come to Twitter. YouTub saying that well if people wanna say the election was rigged in 2020…. We’re not going to give him a strike. These are critical steps to support freedom.

Wishful thinking. Republicans can't win honest elections any more. Trump vs. Biden proved that. Republicans have noting to over the people and so they spend time drumming up fear and hate with their ever dwindling base.

Wishful thinking. Republicans can't win honest elections any more. Trump vs. Biden proved that. Republicans have noting to over the people and so they spend time drumming up fear and hate with their ever dwindling base.
Hate?

The GOP can't even find within itself to censure Adam Schiff, let alone impeach a President 20 times like the real haters, the democrat party, did.

Hilarious.

Of course, constantly capitulating to the party of hate may destroy them, like signing insane spending bills like they agreed to with the DNC.

I would not want to be dying of cancer and depend on Trumpster's charity for my next chemo treatment. No one not in your cult/clan are worthy Americans for one character flaw or another. Your statement kinda reminds me of those black and white tapes of the German kids doing exercises and running and stuff, demonstrating the strength of the Aryans. Or what ever they were, that was even before my time.

I would not want to be dying of cancer and depend on Trumpster's charity for my next chemo treatment. No one not in your cult/clan are worthy Americans for one character flaw or another. Your statement kinda reminds me of those black and white tapes of the German kids doing exercises and running and stuff, demonstrating the strength of the Aryans. Or what ever they were, that was even before my time.
Our economy was way better when Trump was in office. Our society was healthier. Directly to your point about if you were suffering from cancer without a doubt you will be in a better spot If Trump was in office. It’s because People will be spending less money on their loans, groceries , etc so they would have more money and time to spend with those who have cancer and things like that.

All comes down to one thing, my friend. When you see grown adults taking a knee… like Nancy Pelosi, Kinzinger, and Mitt Romney, Al Sharpton you are looking at multimillionaires, some of the most powerful people in the world…. They are telling you if you’re homeless, white guy or just a working class white guy …you’re privileged.

The optics cannot be any worse. The problem here is the far left extremists cannot respond to what is being said so they invent things or they just talk about a totally different topic. You’re not the problem, but some of your fellow Democrats are truly evil or they’re on drugs all the time. It explains why they cannot formulate a response to this point other than

“Cult , racist , Trumps evil “

ok …meanwhile multi millionaire in billionaire black Americans and white Americans are telling you how to think . You can believe that your opponents are part of some kind of a cult but as you have these beliefs, we are going through one of the worst economic crisis is in American history. Inflation at a 50 year hi. Interest rates on a home loan tripled since Trump left office.

But the neo conservative and the far left have you constantly talking about Donald Trump, race, and stuff that doesn’t get anybody anything.

They’re telling you who you can like on Facebook, didn’t get to work in this country man. This is a free country. Too bad for the far left they’re gonna lose and they’re even losing right now again with the return of Tucker Carlson on Twitter, the American people our voices are being heard my friend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back