Opposition to Gay Marriage - Any Basis Other Than Intolerance and Bigotry?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXpsT3e8UsM&playnext=1&list=PL05BFB0E99FB2FACC]YouTube - ‪Doug Stanhope - Marriage‬‏[/ame]

prove me wrong fuckhead
Already did, numbnuts.

show me some scientific evidence saying im full of shit
Already proved that the so called "homosexual gene" is an evolutionary impossibility. But then again, science doesn't need to prove what you already know, and that is, you're full of shit.
Now go put on your leatards and jump around like Richard Simmons.

and also ....learn how to use the fucking quote button.....
Maybe I will, maybe I wont. That is subject to change. You, however, will be a dumbass forever.

Given that a gay marriage does nothing to affect my own marriage, I see no reason to object to it

The 14th amendment says the law has to be applied equally to all, it's either marriage for all or civil union for all

So do you support incest marriage and polygamy? After all the 14th Amendment supports it, right????????

Actually, the 14th amendment supports equal treatment under the law UNLESS the government can find a compelling reason to restrict that treatment....now....if the government cannot find compelling reasons to restrict incest and polygamy, I guess you would be right.

Doesn't affect me and my marriage...so, if someone can make such a case....more power to them.

prove me wrong fuckhead
Already did, numbnuts.

show me some scientific evidence saying im full of shit
Already proved that the so called "homosexual gene" is an evolutionary impossibility. But then again, science doesn't need to prove what you already know, and that is, you're full of shit.
Now go put on your leatards and jump around like Richard Simmons.

and also ....learn how to use the fucking quote button.....
Maybe I will, maybe I wont. That is subject to change. You, however, will be a dumbass forever.

:lol::lol::lol: Now THAT's funny right there. :lol::lol::lol:

Now THAT's funny right there.
Really?
Then perhaps you could show how a recessive gene could pass down thousands of years among those who don't procreate?

Anyone who has actually had to deal with pedophiles or their victims should know it's not about the sex of the victim, it's about access. Their attraction is not to male/female; it's to vulnerable children.

And sad to say, those hetero males seem to have a lot of access and 25% of girls suffer for it.

Really?
Then perhaps you could show how a recessive gene could pass down thousands of years among those who don't procreate?

Recessive gene?

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you in 5th grade genetics class?

Explain to us why 40-50% of identical twins are gay if their twin is gay...even if they are separated at birth. I want to hear your 'recessive gene' tap dance on that one.9

Explain to us why 40-50% of identical twins are gay if their twin is gay...even if they are separated at birth. I want to hear your 'recessive gene' tap dance on that one
Easy.
Each made a life style choice, on both sides.
Now, maybe you didn't make it past your highschool biology class, but ask yourself what happens to a species that doesn't procreate?

What I just can't seem to understand is you think it's OK to deny marriage to some people. Maybe you can explain to me why it should cost our gay citizens thousands of dollars for benefits that you received for the cost of a marriage license. What's fair about that? Don't we all want the best for out beloved? That is what the gay community wants...simple fairness.

I want marriage to not be a government function. So seriously, anything that is not a government function is denying people of it? They aren't married unless the government says they are? Expand your mind.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ion-to-eliminate-civil-marriage-licenses.html

Go vote, if you haven't already.

I would not support abolition of marriage laws/licenses. The marriage license is a contract between two people, and I think it behooves all of us to have a neutral body if a couple gets divorced.

Explain to us why 40-50% of identical twins are gay if their twin is gay...even if they are separated at birth. I want to hear your 'recessive gene' tap dance on that one
Easy.
Each made a life style choice, on both sides.
Now, maybe you didn't make it past your highschool biology class, but ask yourself what happens to a species that doesn't procreate?

Maybe you didn't see that 40% statistic...and in families genetically linked it's about 15-20#% and for all others about 2-10%

But please continue ignoring the genetic connection.....don't worry, you can't catch teh ghey. But, maybe the genetic marker is lurking in your family somewhere...:eusa_whistle:

Maybe you didn't see that 40% statistic...and in families genetically linked it's about 15-20#% and for all others about 2-10%
Actually, I did.
Alternatively, mental illnesses generates about the same statistic.
Your argument makes such a suggestion.

But please continue ignoring the genetic connection
Ignore it?
Hardly.
I've established it firmly.
Suggesting that such a statistic of mental illness predisposes one to be homosexual is your conclusion, not mine.

Really?

004f.gif

Recessive genes are passed through the breading population (Heterosexuals).

>>>>

Actually, I did.
Alternatively, mental illnesses generates about the same statistic.
Your argument makes such a suggestion.

:lol::lol::lol:

But please continue ignoring the genetic connection
Ignore it?
Hardly.
I've established it firmly.
Suggesting that such a statistic of mental illness predisposes one to be homosexual is your conclusion, not mine.

You fail so badly that it's quite funny. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Recessive genes are passed through the breading population (Heterosexuals).

Yes, they are.
And as the gene becomes more and more recessive through an enlargening gene pool, the trait soon disappears altogether.
In fact that when the recessive gene becomes dominate in couples that don't procreate, the recessive gene becomes more and more rare.

Sheesh.. so much trouble over a piece of paper..

If Gays have the same rights without that piece of paper, what's the big deal exactly?

Why join the majority and lose their diversity status..?

and why expect different voting results if their using Christians as punching bags..?

Given that a gay marriage does nothing to affect my own marriage, I see no reason to object to it

The 14th amendment says the law has to be applied equally to all, it's either marriage for all or civil union for all
But, if religious leaders are still allowed to be agents of the state (so very unconstitutional, but it exists), they have the constitutional right to deny performing
the ceremony. Such a mess - naturally conflicting rights.

Anyway, I agree with you.

Sheesh.. so much trouble over a piece of paper..

If Gays have the same rights without that piece of paper, what's the big deal exactly?

Why join the majority and lose their diversity status..?

and why expect different voting results if their using Christians as punching bags..?

Your misspelled post tells me more about you than anything else. The gross insensitivity to the plight of other human beings makes your attempts at cuteness and claims of victimization of Christians perfectly transparent. FAIL!

Adding THIRD name to those to be ignored for their hypocritical insensitivity and Christian victimization defensive allegations...soon I will have rounded up all of the hypocrites, and relegated them to ignore status, due to their inability to think with objectiviiy!

Congratulations for getting there (to most rational people's ignore list) in just one incredibly inaccurate, slightly misspelled and grossly illogical post!

Well pardon me but I believe your bigotry and intolerance is showing...:lol:

..but no worries, I don't expect you to recognize it..

Last edited:
Actually, more girls are molested by straight males....25% of girls are sexually molested by the time they reach 18....and that's NOT by gays.

Straight men should be ashamed of themselves, not policiing their own.

We tried, but we were stopped by a liberal class action lawsuit with a restraining order from a liberal judge...

Forum List

Back