🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oprah Justifying Pedophila

I'm not watching such shit.
Well....your loss.....

But there's a reason why they made Oprah so rich.

She knows all of the "right" people. \
Now she's out there trying to convince people that diddling children shouldn't be a crime, because she claims there's no victim.
She claims that, if done correctly, the kid learns to like it.

7qohxx.jpg

There's a reason why Oprah knows this kind of person. A person she admires.
Here she is justifying child-molestation:

You are like so fucking desperate that you can't comprehend English and you showed only a snippet of a much larger conversation, shame on you.

You are like so fucking desperate that you can't comprehend English and you showed only a snippet of a much larger conversation, shame on you.
There's the rub. I'm not at all desperate. They are becoming more and more open about their perversions by the day. It's out there more and more each day, and all one has to do is look at it and see it for what it is.

BTW, I understand English very well.
Course, folks like you want to make excuses for this garbage.
You assume that Oprah is a nice person who would never be involved in this sort of thing, then turn around and only aSSume the worst when it comes to Trump.

Only a fool turns off his or her sense of reason, and allows people to stretch the boundaries of decency by posing scenarios to them that shouldn't be discussed.
The point being that fondling children, or even talking about it, is something only a sick mind would entertain.

The trick with these communists/Satanists is they want to expose us to perversion and desensitize us to it, thus pushing us into acceptance eventually.
When you have no morals or principles, they can convince you of anything. And that's the goal.

Last edited:
There's the rub. I'm not at all desperate. They are becoming more and more open about their perversions by the day. It's out there more and more each day, and all one has to do is look at it and see it for what it is.

BTW, I understand English very well.
Course, folks like you want to make excuses for this garbage.
You assume that Oprah is a nice person who would never be involved in this sort of thing, then turn around and only aSSume the worst when it comes to Trump.

Only a fool turns off his or her sense of reason, and allows people to stretch the boundaries of decency by posing scenarios to them that shouldn't be discussed.
The point being that fondling children, or even talking about it, is something only a sick mind would entertain.

The trick with these communists is they want to expose us to perversion and desensitize us to it, thus pushing us into acceptance eventually.
When you have no morals or principles they can convince you of anything. And that's the goal.
This discussion has you totally confused I suggest you post the entire show to get a better bearing on the subject and the tone of the subject matter which is clinical in its approach.

This discussion has you totally confused I suggest you post the entire show to get a better bearing on the subject and the tone of the subject matter which is clinical in its approach.
Sorry. Can't do it.
I showed you what she said and you refuse to admit that what she was saying sick as fuck.

Just talking about that crap is wrong.

There are just some topics that shouldn't be discussed on television.

If you want to delve into talks about stroking a 7 year old boy's penis, then do it at your own home.
Just make sure there are no cops in the room.

There's a reason why Oprah knows this kind of person. A person she admires.
Here she is justifying child-molestation:

I always loved the Oprah show, no twisted lies about her and mud slinging will change my mind. I don't see any evidence of her supporting child molestation in your post sir. I know you want to make people think that because you got an agenda to attack her. Lies, all lies.

I always loved the Oprah show, no twisted lies about her and mud slinging will change my mind. I don't see any evidence of her supporting child molestation in your post sir. I know you want to make people think that because you got an agenda to attack her. Lies, all lies.
I don't have an agenda. I'm simply stating the obvious.

Clearly you are unable to shake the fake image they've created around her.
But the fact remains, Oprah isn't the kind person that millions of dollars of good press and makeup has made her appear to be. In reality, she's just a spokesperson for a Satanic cult.
She's an actress who has been advising America on how to think for years.
Now she's trying to tell us that not all pedophiles are bad people. Some of them are really just nice people deep down inside.
They're just misunderstood.

The fact is, pedophilia is illegal and immoral. Anyone who's doing it is damaging their victims for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back