Zone1 Order of Pastafarians

So it is still just one big ole childish joke? When are they going to quit dragging their feet and organize?

They already are organized. There are atheist groups and that "Freedom From Religion" group.

They already are organized. There are atheist groups and that "Freedom From Religion" group.

The Church of Satan and the Satanic Temple are two such atheist groups that are organized. They have their own symbolism that is distinct from atheist groups or Freedom From Religion groups. Can you be more specific about these organized religions? I have seen organized Pastafarians but not here in the United States. There was the First Pastafarian Church in Norman Oklahoma but it lasted less than a year. It fell apart very quickly.

Last edited:
The Church of Satan and the Satanic Temple are two such atheist groups that are organized. They have their own symbolism that is distinct from atheist groups or Freedom From Religion groups. Can you be more specific about these organized religions? I have seen organized Pastafarians but not here in the United States. There was the First Pastafarian Church in Norman Oklahoma but it lasted less than a year. It fell apart very quickly.

It was a joke meant to piss off the faithful. They were trolling.

It was a joke meant to piss off the faithful. They were trolling.

Yes. The Satanic Temple is more dedicated with their trolling. The Satanic Temple got a statue of Baphomet erected in front of an Oklahoma court house. They organized many after school Satan Clubs in public schools. They have held prayer at city council meetings as well. There is giggling like a school girl while typing on the internet and there is highly organized groups of people that do serious trolling. I am thinking that Pastafarians are just like little school girls laughing at each other's farts. The Satanic Temple is an actual functioning religion.

The Church of Satan is I-theist, Shirley?

Yes it is. Both the Church of Satan and the Satanic Temple are atheists. It is about the worship of self. Both the Church of Satan and the Satanic temple are built on the same principles. Satan is a symbol that represents persons or entities that challenges authority when it is wrong. God is a symbol of the people currently in power. For example a Satanist would stand up against a governor for embezzling money. A Christian would not interfere in such matters. Rebellion is the highest evil in the Christian religion. Rebellion is honorable in the Satanic religion. Satanism would characterize the American Revolution as a wonderful thing. Christianity would characterize the American Revolution as evil and Satanic. Sometimes rebellion is necessary for the good of the average people. That's why Satanist exalt the symbol of Satan. It takes guts to stand up for what is right. It is easy to submit to the powerful because statistically most times you lose when you challenge powerful people that do wrong.

Yes. The Satanic Temple is more dedicated with their trolling. The Satanic Temple got a statue of Baphomet erected in front of an Oklahoma court house. They organized many after school Satan Clubs in public schools. They have held prayer at city council meetings as well. There is giggling like a school girl while typing on the internet and there is highly organized groups of people that do serious trolling. I am thinking that Pastafarians are just like little school girls laughing at each other's farts. The Satanic Temple is an actual functioning religion.

A religion is defined as a belief in God or a creator. Satan is no god, nor has he ever created anything but death and misery. Satan is only an angel, you don't worship angels, much less a fallen one.

A religion is defined as a belief in God or a creator. Satan is no god, nor has he ever created anything but death and misery. Satan is only an angel, you don't worship angels, much less a fallen one.

They don't believe in Satan or God as physical beings. They believe that God and Satan are real forces in the world that work together by keeping each other in check.

The powerful (God) keeps the world in order. The adversary (Satan) challenges the powerful (God) when He gets out of line. Just think how horrible this world would be if the powerful were never challenged. Satan has a role. God has a role. Satanism doesn't view them as cartoon characters from a super hero novel. They see God and Satan as forces that humans create on their own. I think your definition of religion is a little off. By the standard you are using Buddhism is not a religion because they do not have any deities. Buddha is not a god in the Buddhist religion. He was a man. Worship isn't even part of Buddhism.

Forum List

Back