🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon Could Become the First State to Require In-Home Surveillance of Newborn Babies

How dare you raise s baby without Big Brother coming into your house all of the time checking up on things.

Then they see a dirty diaper not tossed yet and then take your baby to be raised by the government.

Oregon Could Become the First State to Require In-Home Surveillance of Newborn Babies
they can't help the homeless, how will they help babies? too fking funny, the useless left at it again. deal with it you stupid fks.

They can't properly monitor the children who are actually wards of the state already. Why are we supposed to expand their authority to all children?

Here’s the thing. These programs aren’t to “monitor” women and their newborns. These are visiting nurses. My daughter got a lot of helpful information from her local program.

I don’t live in her city and she was new there was well when her first was born. The visiting RNs got her help with breast feeding issues, as well as pointing her to local resources like the Early Years Centre which has play groups,story time, kinder gym and an indoor pool and is mostly free to young families.

Here's the thing: Your posts are ignorant BS the first time you post them. They don't improve with repetition.

Your posts on this particular topic are elitist, and have no basis in fact or reality. You object to any program which helps poor women and their children, because you personally don't need this help, and neither should they. And babies will continue to die.

Your objection to this program reveal you to be a true blue right to lifer.

The only elitist post here is YOURS, when you said that "We have to make visits mandatory, because poor people can't be trusted to take care of their children otherwise".

As always, you really need to understand that the fact that YOU are too stupid to be allowed to walk across a room without a babysitter says nothing about other people. Try to wrap your mind around the fact that pig-stupid and unable to cope is actually just a description unique to YOU.

You remain the poster child for misogyny.

they can't help the homeless, how will they help babies? too fking funny, the useless left at it again. deal with it you stupid fks.

They can't properly monitor the children who are actually wards of the state already. Why are we supposed to expand their authority to all children?

Here’s the thing. These programs aren’t to “monitor” women and their newborns. These are visiting nurses. My daughter got a lot of helpful information from her local program.

I don’t live in her city and she was new there was well when her first was born. The visiting RNs got her help with breast feeding issues, as well as pointing her to local resources like the Early Years Centre which has play groups,story time, kinder gym and an indoor pool and is mostly free to young families.

Here's the thing: Your posts are ignorant BS the first time you post them. They don't improve with repetition.

Your posts on this particular topic are elitist, and have no basis in fact or reality. You object to any program which helps poor women and their children, because you personally don't need this help, and neither should they. And babies will continue to die.

The only elitist post here is YOURS, when you said that "We have to make visits mandatory, because poor people can't be trusted to take care of their children otherwise".

As always, you really need to understand that the fact that YOU are too stupid to be allowed to walk across a room without a babysitter says nothing about other people. Try to wrap your mind around the fact that pig-stupid and unable to cope is actually just a description unique to YOU.

I said nothing of the kind. I said that the visits have to be mandatory because the people who need them most are the least likely to get them, the first to drop out of optional programs, and wouldn't accept "free shit", because you label that as "welfare". Things like that "Public health programs".

The problem of US infant mortality isn't just confined to poor neighbourhoods, but it is highest in poor neighbourhoods.

Isn't it ironic that the woman who rails against women having abortions is opposed to programs designed to save the lives of living breathing infants. Real babies, not zygots, or fetuses, but living breathing children that people actually wanted to give birth to, and whose lives are cherished.

It is programs like this - support and assistance to new families, that are precisely the things needed to help CUT the rate of abortions. Can't have that.

I said nothing of the kind. I said that the visits have to be mandatory because the people who need them most are the least likely to get them, the first to drop out of optional programs, and wouldn't accept "free shit", because you label that as "welfare". Things like that "Public health programs".

The problem of US infant mortality isn't just confined to poor neighbourhoods, but it is highest in poor neighbourhoods.

Isn't it ironic that the woman who rails against women having abortions is opposed to programs designed to save the lives of living breathing infants. Real babies, not zygots, or fetuses, but living breathing children that people actually wanted to give birth to, and whose lives are cherished.
You don’t live here, you have no fkn clue. Worry about your sorry ass country

She doesn’t live in the US

I know. I assume that's why she so readily embraces the "government needs to tell me when to breathe in and out" stance. Well, that and the fact that she actually is dumb enough to suffocate if someone doesn't remind her to inhale and exhale.

So what? I notice residency doesn’t stop you from commenting on other countries. Refute her points.

What would you suggest to help new struggling mothers? Particularly in the case of very young single mothers?

So what? I notice residency doesn’t stop you from commenting on other countries. Refute her points.
They aren’t valid.? She doesn’t do our law. And, I’ve never told anyone how to deal with their country. I don’t pretend to know . Post one of my posts

Last edited:

What would you suggest to help new struggling mothers? Particularly in the case of very young single mothers?
Grandma, family, friends group doctors nurses

They aren’t valid.? She doesn’t do our law. And, I’ve never told anyone how to deal with their country. I don’t pretend to know . Post one of my posts

You have admitted that you are Russian and living in Russian. You have said the Russian people who not have fallen to troll farm propaganda. And every day you come here and lie and pretend to be an American and you tell Americans how to live and deal with their country.

Unlike you, I come here being honest about who I am and where I am

Here is what they are proposing, generally-
BACKGROUND:
Duke University's Family Connects program provides between one and three nurse home visits to every family with a newborn beginning at
about three weeks of age, regardless of income or demographic risk. Using a tested screening tool, a nurse measures newborn and maternal health and assesses strengths and needs to link the family to community resources.
Lincoln County Public Health currently runs the pilot program based on Family Connects, called Babies First Home Visits (Babies First), that helps families learn to care for children 0-3 years of age. Babies First operates as a developmental screening program for children at risk of developmental delay due to a variety of risk factors, including: premature birth; drug exposed infant during pregnancy; low birth weight; age of the parent/caregiver; low income/ poverty and many other factors. Services offered by Babies First include:
 Home visits to new families and children with special health needs
 Intensive home visits with assessments of learning opportunities and safety in the home
 Education and information on child development, including monitoring child growth
 Developmental testing; hearing, vision and dental screenings
 Support to families and education on health topics
 Provides immunizations
 Assistance with the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
 Support for smoking cessation
 Referrals for medical care and social services as needed
 Case management
 Consultation to other service providers such as Healthy Start Family Support workers and other helpful services
 Offers support services for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Senate Bill 526 directs the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) to conduct a study on home visiting and bring
recommendations back to the Legislative Assembly.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/CommitteeMeetingDocument/154803

Sorry, what was there about "health assistance that people decide for themselves about" that was confusing to you?

And what does this question have to do with "mandatory home visits for everyone"? Why does "new struggling" and "very young single" mothers require EVERYONE to have government employees prancing their asses into their homes uninvited?

Sorry, what was there about "health assistance that people decide for themselves about" that was confusing to you?

And what does this question have to do with "mandatory home visits for everyone"? Why does "new struggling" and "very young single" mothers require EVERYONE to have government employees prancing their asses into their homes uninvited?
First off, if you had read the proposed STUDY it said nothing about mandatory.

Or uninvited.

That is all your own bullshit.

So what would you suggest to help with some very real problems? You are big on inventing outrage but kinda short on ideas.

BACKGROUND:
Duke University's Family Connects program provides between one and three nurse home visits to every family with a newborn beginning at
about three weeks of age, regardless of income or demographic risk. Using a tested screening tool, a nurse measures newborn and maternal health and assesses strengths and needs to link the family to community resources.
Lincoln County Public Health currently runs the pilot program based on Family Connects, called Babies First Home Visits (Babies First), that helps families learn to care for children 0-3 years of age. Babies First operates as a developmental screening program for children at risk of developmental delay due to a variety of risk factors, including: premature birth; drug exposed infant during pregnancy; low birth weight; age of the parent/caregiver; low income/ poverty and many other factors. Services offered by Babies First include:
 Intensive home visits with assessments of learning opportunities and safety in the home
 Education and information on child development, including monitoring child growth
 Provides immunizations
 Assistance with the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
 Case management
 Consultation to other service providers such as Healthy Start Family Support workers and other helpful services
Senate Bill 526 directs the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) to conduct a study on home visiting and bring

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/CommitteeMeetingDocument/154803

And here is one of the programs they cite: Babies First Home Visits

You call up to join. It is completely voluntary.

Or uninvited.

So what would you suggest to help with some very real problems? You are big on inventing outrage but kinda short on ideas.

First off, "mandatory" and "uninvited" are the same thing. Learn English.

Second, how can you read a "proposed study"? It hasn't been done yet, and I'm not a time traveler. What CAN be read, and what I DID read, were the statements of the director of the Oregon Health Authority and State Senator Elizabeth Steiner Hayward, both of whom were very clear and enthusiastic about this being "universal". You know what's another word for a "universal program" that's written into law? Mandatory.

So this line of argument is all YOUR own bullshit.

And finally, I'm not required to come up with suggestions for solving problems as perceived, defined, and invented by you. I'm sure you WISH you could require me to accept your worldview as reality I'm bound by; personally, I wish I could require you to hold your breath until I accept anything you believe as fact.

Or uninvited.

First off, "mandatory" and "uninvited" are the same thing. Learn English.

Second, how can you read a "proposed study"? It hasn't been done yet, and I'm not a time traveler. What CAN be read, and what I DID read, were the statements of the director of the Oregon Health Authority and State Senator Elizabeth Steiner Hayward, both of whom were very clear and enthusiastic about this being "universal". You know what's another word for a "universal program" that's written into law? Mandatory.

So this line of argument is all YOUR own bullshit.

And finally, I'm not required to come up with suggestions for solving problems as perceived, defined, and invented by you. I'm sure you WISH you could require me to accept your worldview as reality I'm bound by; personally, I wish I could require you to hold your breath until I accept anything you believe as fact.

Universally offered is not mandatory. The scope of the proposed study is outlined clearly and easy to read, even for the impaired. In addition, the county programs it is using as a basis are completely voluntary. Universal is offering it through out the state.

There is no need to propagate lies and outrage.

BACKGROUND:
 Provides immunizations
 Case management

Wasn't it a Duke University peep that had the pedo's that adopted and shared the adopted kids with others to use until they got caught? I know they scrubbed their website after the report of the arrest on their professor guy came out.

THIS WILL BE IN CAPS BECAUSE WE HAVE SUCH STUPID ASS FKS WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOR FIND ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN AND WE HAVE THE DUMBEST OF THE DUMB WHO THINK ( WHEN THEY THINK) THAT EVERYTHING IS A GAWD DAM CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU MORONS LEARN REALITY! Since it's happening in Europe and there is a push to take down the US why in teh hell do you think we are taking on another nations laws and rules " UN " POLICY DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!!!

The Role of Home-Visitation Programs in Improving Health Outcomes for Children and Families

Abstract
Traditional pediatric care is often based on the assumption that parents have the basic knowledge and resources to provide a nurturing, safe environment and to provide for the emotional, physical, developmental, and health care needs of their infants and young children. Unfortunately, many families have insufficient knowledge of parenting skills and an inadequate support system of friends, extended family, or professionals to help with these vital tasks. Home-visitation programs offer an effective mechanism to ensure ongoing parental education, social support, and linkage with public and private community services. This statement reviews the history and current research on home-visitation programs and provides recommendations about the pediatrician's role in supporting and using home visitation.

WHAT PART OF VISTING HOME IS A CONSPIRACY AGAIN DUMBASSES. .. They sugar coat it making it seem like they want to oh so help THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE THAT KID THE MINUTE YOU DO ONE THING WRONG DUMBASS!!
HISTORY OF HOME-VISITATION PROGRAMS
Home visitation for parents is a widespread early-intervention strategy in most industrialized nations other than the United States. In most countries, home health visiting is free, voluntary, not income-related, and embedded in comprehensive maternal and child health systems. Although a causative link has not been demonstrated conclusively, countries with extensive home visitor programs generally have lower infant mortality than does the United States. This is despite per capita health spending in the United States that far exceeds expenditures in other industrialized countries.1 Denmark established home visiting by law in 1937 after a pilot program was successful in lowering infant mortality. France provides free prenatal care and home visits by midwives or nurses to provide education about smoking, nutrition, alcohol and other drug use, housing, and other health-related issues. In England, every prospective mother is visited at home at least once before birth, with six more visits typically occurring before the child is 5 years of age.2 In the

The Role of Home-Visitation Programs in Improving Health Outcomes for Children and Families
Oregon doesn't have a perfect record when it comes to kidnapping peoples children.here's one currently ongoing.

Oregon Judge Tries to Silence Mother of Medically Kidnapped Children: Orders Website Taken Down

Yep-
Duke U. Official Caught in Alleged Child Sex Sting

BACKGROUND:
 Provides immunizations
 Case management

Wasn't it a Duke University peep that had the pedo's that adopted and shared the adopted kids with others to use until they got caught? I know they scrubbed their website after the report of the arrest on their professor guy came out.

THIS WILL BE IN CAPS BECAUSE WE HAVE SUCH STUPID ASS FKS WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOR FIND ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN AND WE HAVE THE DUMBEST OF THE DUMB WHO THINK ( WHEN THEY THINK) THAT EVERYTHING IS A GAWD DAM CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU MORONS LEARN REALITY! Since it's happening in Europe and there is a push to take down the US why in teh hell do you think we are taking on another nations laws and rules " UN " POLICY DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!!!

Abstract
Traditional pediatric care is often based on the assumption that parents have the basic knowledge and resources to provide a nurturing, safe environment and to provide for the emotional, physical, developmental, and health care needs of their infants and young children. Unfortunately, many families have insufficient knowledge of parenting skills and an inadequate support system of friends, extended family, or professionals to help with these vital tasks. Home-visitation programs offer an effective mechanism to ensure ongoing parental education, social support, and linkage with public and private community services. This statement reviews the history and current research on home-visitation programs and provides recommendations about the pediatrician's role in supporting and using home visitation.

WHAT PART OF VISTING HOME IS A CONSPIRACY AGAIN DUMBASSES. .. They sugar coat it making it seem like they want to oh so help THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE THAT KID THE MINUTE YOU DO ONE THING WRONG DUMBASS!!
Home visitation for parents is a widespread early-intervention strategy in most industrialized nations other than the United States. In most countries, home health visiting is free, voluntary, not income-related, and embedded in comprehensive maternal and child health systems. Although a causative link has not been demonstrated conclusively, countries with extensive home visitor programs generally have lower infant mortality than does the United States. This is despite per capita health spending in the United States that far exceeds expenditures in other industrialized countries.1 Denmark established home visiting by law in 1937 after a pilot program was successful in lowering infant mortality. France provides free prenatal care and home visits by midwives or nurses to provide education about smoking, nutrition, alcohol and other drug use, housing, and other health-related issues. In England, every prospective mother is visited at home at least once before birth, with six more visits typically occurring before the child is 5 years of age.2 In the

Oregon doesn't have a perfect record when it comes to kidnapping peoples children.here's one currently ongoing.

Oregon Judge Tries to Silence Mother of Medically Kidnapped Children: Orders Website Taken Down

Yep-
Duke U. Official Caught in Alleged Child Sex Sting

BACKGROUND:
 Provides immunizations
 Case management

Abstract

Do you remember the guy that had I think it was four children taken away from him and his wife in N.C.. They were homeschoolers and he was a union plumber or pipefitter if i recall correctly. I can't recall their names but the young teen boys were sexually assaulted their first nights in foster care. One escaped to Iowa eventually and the parents fought like crazy to save their children from what they were doing to them via the state bureaucracy. He came here on this forum once but not many chatted with him. I think it was about 2008 or 2009 when he was here on this forum.

Only criminal babies would object to such a safety measure....
Every baby is a criminal because all babies assault their mothers in utero

I kicked my mother countless times when I was in the womb so I guess it's a good thing I don't want to run for office

Were you in black face to ?
I don't know it was dark in there so maybe?

Mm. I recommend you read three books about slavery, make a pilgrimage to a MLK statue where you renounce ANY thaught thay could be considered racist, and then maybe we can go head and call you NOT racist. Just don’t ever run for any elected office.
Racism is everyone. The way you are going with all of this mind stuff, in a decade or so, Americans will be walking down the street with no smiles and a somber look on their faces. Add the surveillance society expanding massively with facial recognition and bio tech we will all be ready for the 21st century version of KGB style stops by the tyranny state. Your paperverk pleez! Racist thoughts! Humans never learn.

Forum List

Back