Oregon Gov Commutes Sentences of Death Row Inmates

No guns, less murder? Tell that to the Holocaust Survivers...... what planet do you live on?

Why do you only want criminals and the state to have weapons?

I want no one to have weapons...

And for the Holocaust, German citizens had plenty of guns. Not a one of them rushed out to save their Jewish neighbors.

Just like not one America rushed out with their guns to save their Japanese neighbors when the Government started rounding them up.

why? and does that include knives and bats?
And for the Holocaust, German citizens had plenty of guns. Not a one of them rushed out to save their Jewish neighbors.
so the folks without the guns were singled out?
Just like not one America rushed out with their guns to save their Japanese neighbors when the Government started rounding them up.
you white trash liberals try that again and it will be a different story...but thanks for sharing your guilt with the rest of us.

Oh so cirminals and govts are just going to put them down.......out of the goodness of their heart?

Oh so cirminals and govts are just going to put them down.......out of the goodness of their heart?

No, dummy. Criminals won't be able to get them... just like they really can't get them in Europe or Japan.

the government will still have them, but they'll be a lot less inclined to use them without justification.

You can be counted to always spew bullshit communist ideas like all traitors.
YOu can always be counted on for a lack of substance.

The way we do criminal justice in this country is truly messed up. We spend 93 Billion a year locking up 2 million people, when for that same cost, we could probably give them all jobs.

A judge will be found that will let them out, one by one. With the reduction in the police, it will be a much different Oregon.
8 out of the 10 states with highest violent crime rates are Red States... (I have made DC Blue)

8 out of the 10 states with lowest violent crime rates are Blue States... (I have made Puerto Rico Blue)

Looks like the Democrats know much more about how to keep Crime low...

8 out of the 10 states with highest violent crime rates are Red States... (I have made DC Blue)

8 out of the 10 states with lowest violent crime rates are Blue States... (I have made Puerto Rico Blue)

Looks like the Democrats know much more about how to keep Crime low...
Whether or not that is true, I fully agree that all blue states should follow the leadership of blue Chicago and blue New Orleans in criminal matters. Fewer democrats that way.

The way we do criminal justice in this country is truly messed up. We spend 93 Billion a year locking up 2 million people, when for that same cost, we could probably give them all jobs.
Substance? You mean the bullshit you filthy liars spew.

Giving them jobs would not make them give up their criminal conduct. A rapist is quite capable of going to work every day.

the government will still have them, but they'll be a lot less inclined to use them without justification.

DemocrapsAndChinksAgree_1654053500256-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_75x.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Mormon Bob, your knowledge of Chinese History is laughable.

Maybe you need to look up the "Warlord Era" to understand how the Communists came to power to start with.

Whatever the history that led up to it may have been, the result was a corrupt, tyrannical government, that had all the weapons, while the people had none; and what this has led to is the same thing that history has repeatedly shows us happens, when government has all the weapons, and the people have none.

1672695407046.png

Whatever the history that led up to it may have been, the result was a corrupt, tyrannical government, that had all the weapons, while the people had none; and what this has led to is the same thing that history has repeatedly shows us happens, when government has all the weapons, and the people have none.

Well, no guy, the history is kind of important.

For instance, Nazi Germany didn't have "gun control." In fact, the Nazi repealed most of the Weimar Republic's gun laws. No Germans used them to fight the Nazis. In fact, they took those guns and joined the Volksgrenadiers as the Allies closed in on Germany. (And promptly go mowed down because the Allies had tanks and bombers and shit.) Not one German rushed out of his house with a gun and said to the SS, "You can't take Goldstein, Goldstein is my friend". Because people are basically cowards.

Conversely, when the American government rounded up 110,000 innocent Japanese Americans during World War II, not one white person rushed out with his gun and said, 'You can't take Ito, Ito is my friend!!"

Guns don't protect you from the government. If the government wants you dead bad enough, they will find a way to make you dead, and usually with everyone else cheering on.

As much as I despised Trump, I wasn't that worried he be able to impose dictatorship on us, as much as he probably wanted to. Too many checks and balances.

I do worry that I might be in a shopping mall or theater or a park and some nut will come in with gun and start shooting up the place because he hears voices in his head.

No, dummy. Criminals won't be able to get them... just like they really can't get them in Europe or Japan.

Without justification? So you are saying the govt (a body made up of human beings) will not use weapons for any nefarious purpose? You can't think of any examples of this happening?

More Democrat bullshyt,,,,,,,pandering to their criminal base for voting support.
Nobody ever considers the Victim or their family.

Plus, there are foreigners that will not migrate to the USA where there is the Death Penalty, they will go to Canada and the Democrats will loose political power; there is so much fraud in politics, just about anybody can vote now.

There are cases where the Death penalty should be scrutinized, but when you have hard evidence of the crime, the perp should not be on death row for 20 years.

Without justification? So you are saying the govt (a body made up of human beings) will not use weapons for any nefarious purpose? You can't think of any examples of this happening?

Reality- every government that exists does so with the tacit acceptance of it's people.

Reality- every government that exists does so with the tacit acceptance of it's people.
So again, you can't think of any governments that have killed their own people.....say...Cambodia? just tossing a random name out there.

Forum List

Back