Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican

Yeah, they sure halted his move into Syria. Not to mention his attacks on Obama's moderate Syrian fighters.
Where was there ever an objective to keep Russia out of Syria? Produce some links.

Russia is attacking al Nusra, AKA your friends al Qaeda.

There are no moderate Syrians. They are only moderate until they gain power, then they hate America just as much as the rest of them.

Yeah, they sure halted his move into Syria. Not to mention his attacks on Obama's moderate Syrian fighters.
Where was there ever an objective to keep Russia out of Syria? Produce some links.

Russia is attacking al Nusra, AKA your friends al Qaeda.

There are no moderate Syrians. They are only moderate until they gain power, then they hate America just as much as the rest of them.

Where was there ever an objective to keep Russia out of Syria?

He didn't want to keep Russia out of Syria, so it's no big deal?
How'd that Red Line work out? Wow, genius!

There are no moderate Syrians.

Who did Obama give all the money and supplies to, radical Syrians? Wow, genius!

I mis-spoke.
The word Militia is there for a reason. If you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons.
Ah
Well, this just means you're lying.
Again.
The word Militia isn't there for a reason ?
You know there is no basis in fact for your statement that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
That is, you lied
Again.
If I'm lying, James Madison or whomever wrote the 2nd Amendment was lying too.
Nothing in the 2A supports your position that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
In fact - nothing- supports your position.
You know this -- and thus, you;re;lying.

Just reading the amendment....As soon as Hillary gets some justices to do the same thing...booyah!

Obama needs more to whine about? Isn't he busy losing the Middle East to Putin?
It's not ours to win or lose.

You show the small-mindedness of the modern wingnut.

What happens the first time a Russian jet gets shot down and the pilot is beheaded?

It's not ours to win or lose.

That will make Obama's failure more palatable.

What happens the first time a Russian jet gets shot down and the pilot is beheaded?

Russia will probably level the area. Kill a bunch of bad guys.
Why do you wingnuts love Putin so much?

He's an authoritarian, yet you complain that Obama is a dictator.

He does what he wants, not what his people want - you accuse Obama of that.

He tightly controls the media - you complain that Obama does that.

I could go on, but all the things you bitch and moan concerning your Obama fantasies, Putin actually does the same things in reality, yet you all love him.

Hillary and Obama used a reset button on Putin.
They're so smart, they'll make sure he doesn't cause any trouble.
When Romney said during a debate that Russia was a major foreign policy issue,
Obama laughed it off, the 80s called, they want their foreign policy back.

So let's talk about the great job Obama is doing handling Putin.
You know, now that he can be more flexible, after the 2012 election.

Then we can talk about how much I dislike Commies, whether they're Commie strong men, like Putin,
or Commie weak men, like Obama.
Putin doesn't need to be "handled". Trying to "handle" him will only provoke him into doing things that are against out - and most times, his - interests.

Obama has dealt with Putin much better than Bush ever did. He put very strong sanctions on Russia which has halted Putin's negative actions.

What did Bush do when Putin invaded Georgia? Nothing. Didn't even come out and condemn it in person. Just released a mealy-mouthed press blurb.

I would love to see some candidate suggest we go to war with Russia over Syria....That seems to be what is being suggested here by the haters.

Ah
Well, this just means you're lying.
Again.
You know there is no basis in fact for your statement that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
That is, you lied
Again.
Nothing in the 2A supports your position that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
Just reading the amendment
Quote the part of the amendment that says "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons"
G'head. I dare you.

That is, you lied
Again.
Quote the part of the amendment that says "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons"
G'head. I dare you.

The word Militia is there for a reason. As soon as Hillary appoints some judges who realize this; we'll stop the monthly bloodbaths you're such a fan of. Sorry. Sucks to be you.

That is, you lied
Again.
G'head. I dare you.

Or to put it a way you're comfortable with; I'll quote it when you quote the part of the Constitution that says pricing=infringement.

Get busy littleman.

That is, you lied
Again.
G'head. I dare you.

The word Militia is there for a reason. As soon as Hillary appoints some judges who realize this; we'll stop the monthly bloodbaths you're such a fan of. Sorry. Sucks to be you.

The word Militia is there for a reason.

But the reason is not to limit the rights of gun owners.

G'head. I dare you.

From any sane/sober reading it was to limit gun owners to members of a Militia (a well-regulated Militia at that).

Of course the knee-jerk response of gun crazies is to feel that this means they can't own weaponry. Nobody is saying that. Just that there is no Constitutional coverage of the right to own the weaponry; just like there is no constitutional right to/ban on owning a laser printer or Keurig.

We don't want judges legislating from the bench and reading stuff into the Constitution that isn't there; do we?

G'head. I dare you.

From any sane/sober reading it was to limit gun owners to members of a Militia (a well-regulated Militia at that).

Of course the knee-jerk response of gun crazies is to feel that this means they can't own weaponry. Nobody is saying that. Just that there is no Constitutional coverage of the right to own the weaponry; just like there is no constitutional right to/ban on owning a laser printer or Keurig.

We don't want judges legislating from the bench and reading stuff into the Constitution that isn't there; do we?

From any sane/sober reading it was to limit gun owners to members of a Militia

No it wasn't. Because it doesn't.

Or reading stuff out. Gun rights have been going in the right direction and away from you, for decades.

G'head. I dare you.

Or reading stuff out. Gun rights have been going in the right direction and away from you, for decades.

The right direction is near monthly campus based blood baths and inner cities that are very dangerous?

Meanwhile back in the real world, Hillary's first 100 days will likely be when she can ram something through. It's a shame the election is not until 2016. Can't wait!

Oregon Gunman described himself as a "Conservative Republican" in an online dating profile.

Shooterprofile.jpg

Spiritual Passions: ironcross45 - Doesn't Like Organized Religion, Left-hand Path, Magick and Occult, Meditation, Not Religious, But Spiritual

Better lock up all those crazy Conservative Republicans, need to start confiscating all their guns and ammo too...

Synthia is going to lead the posse...

G'head. I dare you.

The right direction is near monthly campus based blood baths and inner cities that are very dangerous?

Meanwhile back in the real world, Hillary's first 100 days will likely be when she can ram something through. It's a shame the election is not until 2016. Can't wait!

The right direction is.......
upload_2015-10-11_23-1-59.png

Who did Obama give all the money and supplies to, radical Syrians? Wow, genius!
Obama didn't give money to anyone. The GOP House controls all funding.

Why am I arguing with someone who:

a - doesn't know how the government works
b - doesn't know how to use the quote feature on this site.

Obama Proposes $500 Million to Aid Syrian Rebels

The quote feature leaves something to be desired.
Sorry that you're so easily confused.

Forum List

Back