Oregon regrets decriminalizing street drugs

You want to use drugs anf have others get high too

That sounds like cool to me

I don't want to use heroin , crack, coke or any other street drug.

Do you drink alcohol? If you do then you must think drugs are cool.

I don't want to use heroin , crack, coke or any other street drug.

Do you drink alcohol? If you do then you must think drugs are cool.
Boose has been a central part of human culture since before recorded history

Yes, it can be abused

But when libs introduce even more destructive drugs that only makes the problem worse

No, you don't get it. I never trusted people who did not experiment with friends. I was always curious of how much they didn't trust their friends, themselves and wondered what so frightened them. The oevrwhelming majority of Americans have experimented. A small minority of odd fellows/gals did not.
I shall tell you. I have had a long history of explosive violence. I have kept it under control with extreme self control. I have always believed that if I ever let this penchant for enjoying pain inflicted on others out, I might never gain control again. So, you are right not to trust those who don't trust you.

I had a friend who also didn't use. She would go home with men she met in bars. They would get high. She just pretended. After they passed out, she would steal everything worth walking out with.

Boose has been a central part of human culture since before recorded history

Yes, it can be abused

But when libs introduce even more destructive drugs that only makes the problem worse
So have other drugs. And no drug has caused as much loss of life than alcohol has. Cannabis was most likely used before alcohol was even discovered not to mention a host of other plant based psychoactive compounds. . There is a lot of evidence that opium was being used as far back as 5700 BC

So have other drugs. And no drug has caused as much loss of life than alcohol has. Cannabis was most likely used before alcohol was even discovered not to mention a host of other plant based psychoactive compounds. . There is a lot of evidence that opium was being used as far back as 5700 BC
Pot has always been s fringe drug in western culture - our culture in America

And fentanyl only dates back to a few years ago

Pot has always been s fringe drug in western culture - our culture in America

And fentanyl only dates back to a few years ago
Marijuana has been around since the days of the wild west and was consumed by lots of folks. FDR had it declared illegal.

Sadly most drug addicts never recover.
I have really never known a drug addict that overcame addiction. I have seen people causing the worst kind of heartbreak unable to stop. Part of the disease is the endless justification addicts use.

Marijuana has been around since the days of the wild west and was consumed by lots of folks. FDR had it declared illegal.
It was an outlaw fringe drug

And for good reason

All the drugs that libs crave were once legal

But when society saw them in action they were banned

You don't know what people have been through. But i guess a little empathy and compassion are beyond your social skill sets,.
Using drugs or alcohol to escape reality is a conscious decision by individuals.

How the left can claim crime rates are down:
Crime rates are increasing.........
Liberal policies reaction:
1) Stop enforcing some laws.
2) Decriminalize theft under $1000 and shoplifting.
3) Defund the police so there are less officers to catch criminals, and those left ignore many crimes because they know they will get released anyway.

RESULT.....

7mdsmx.jpg

Forum List

Back