Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

If 911 happened under DumBama, he probably would have told the world we need to find out why those people are mad at us.
And call for universal background checks for airline passengers.

Why are loopholes in the background check laws so important to preserve?

Cite the specific "loopholes".

The private sales loopholes for starters.

There are no loopholes in private sales.
LOL. Missouri bought a AR15 in a Walmart parking lot, no questions asked, just fork over the money and take the gun. He could have been a terrorist or a crazy. That is not a loophole?

You have to love how we have a person on here who is from Oregon (Koshergirl) to fill us in on how things are there. Yet all these others on here yelping about a paper is conservative blaa blaa, as if that is SUPPOSE to mean something is trying to tell us what it's all about. that's the thing about liberalism. they just believe they KNOW IT ALL. When really they just spew up all over a thread
I am also from Oregon, and have lived in the Roseburg area, as well as Eastern Oregon. And am presently living in Portland. Koshergirl represents the willfully ignorant rednecks of Oregon, and no one else. Remember, Oregon supported President Obama's re-election by over a 12% margin.
Kosher speaks in unison with all of rural OREGON, which is 90% of Oregon, geographically, who resoundingly reject progressives. OR lives in the city because nobody else wants him.

I am in my 40s and have never claimed ANYTHING off of insurance... I have never used it. I buy it for my vehicles because it is required by state law again I have never used it.
I have it for my employees because it is required by law but not for myself no I have no insurance of any type never will.
Of course I have zero debt, personal or business I don't have any credit cards or lines of credit... So no insurance on any of those things.

I refuse to pay insurance for me or my family...

I was just like you.

I went over twenty five years without seeing a doctor. I never took a sick day from work. I had no need for health insurance.
Until I was in my 50s and I woke up one morning blind in one eye. I had a retina detached and I had to go in for emergency eye surgery to restore my sight. Paying for that surgery out of pocket would have ruined me financially

Thats the thing with insurance. You don't need it until you do

You have to love how we have a person on here who is from Oregon (Koshergirl) to fill us in on how things are there. Yet all these others on here yelping about a paper is conservative blaa blaa, as if that is SUPPOSE to mean something is trying to tell us what it's all about. that's the thing about liberalism. they just believe they KNOW IT ALL. When really they just spew up all over a thread
I am also from Oregon, and have lived in the Roseburg area, as well as Eastern Oregon. And am presently living in Portland. Koshergirl represents the willfully ignorant rednecks of Oregon, and no one else. Remember, Oregon supported President Obama's re-election by over a 12% margin.
Kosher speaks in unison with all of rural OREGON, which is 90% of Oregon, geographically, who resoundingly reject progressives. OR lives in the city because nobody else wants him.

Hate to break it to you

But vacant land does not vote....PEOPLE vote

You are full of shit, Kosher. If you are in Eastern Oregon, you don't even pay for your roads and sewage systems. Federal tax dollars, and tax dollars from areas like Portland do that. That area is just to poor, too many low wage jobs, and too many unemployed, and unemployable. The willfully ignorant are not the most desirable employees.

Yup......they don't have any use for them city librals until it comes time to make up for their low taxes

I am in my 40s and have never claimed ANYTHING off of insurance... I have never used it. I buy it for my vehicles because it is required by state law again I have never used it.
I have it for my employees because it is required by law but not for myself no I have no insurance of any type never will.
Of course I have zero debt, personal or business I don't have any credit cards or lines of credit... So no insurance on any of those things.

And if one of your family members ends up with long term cancer, the taxpaying citizens get to pay the cost. Or the family member gets to die.
One has to draw the line somewhere... Enough is enough, I can and will not be a part of the rat race the federal government tries to force everyone into... It's not natural.
Insurance will not keep me and my family from getting or not getting cancer... And it certainly will not save me and my family from it... I am already dead if think I have depend on the federal government for my own security.
It's an Indian thing you would not understand
By the way buy more guns and ammo...

hopefully more people will start standing up that way. like the Bakers that refused to pay some stupid fines dished out by an agency that was JUST MADE UP in the state. or the woman who went to jail instead of lowing herself to do something she didn't see as the right thing to do. it's time to start taking a stand.

So you are gonna sin like mad, then ask for forgiveness and embrace Christ before you die so you don't go to hell? Of course.

You do not think or behave like a Christian. That's is abundantly clear and pathetically obvious. Can you spell hypocrite?

Yes,.... in two words

Barack Obama

Thanks

-Geaux
You can call yourself a Christian, but you aren't one. More likely the Queen of Sheba than a true Christian.

Obama calls himself a Christian and he's not one, so what are you complaining about?

there isn't a Christian bone in that man. If there was he wouldn't want to TRANSOFRM us and our Country. how sad so many people fell for this evil uncaring thug
So, God has given you the right to decide who is and is not Christian? You are a hateful old hag, so why don't you 'roll'.
I'm not dictating who is a Christian. I'm quoting scripture, which you all are not living up to. Admit what hypocrites you are.

I was just like you.

I went over twenty five years without seeing a doctor. I never took a sick day from work. I had no need for health insurance.
Until I was in my 50s and I woke up one morning blind in one eye. I had a retina detached and I had to go in for emergency eye surgery to restore my sight. Paying for that surgery out of pocket would have ruined me financially

I could easily retire tomorrow if I wanted, and never worry about money again thanks to capitalism... But, I can't I have to protect what my family and I have from the government.
I have to teach my kids a debt free, living within your means living. Being Indian my kids could fall into the federal system really easy without lifelong guidance... That would be the end of them on this earth.

1 Peter 2:9-10

[
Kosher speaks in unison with all of rural OREGON, which is 90% of Oregon, geographically, who resoundingly reject progressives. .

Maybe that's why you're breeding mass murderers.
This one was "bred" in California, idjut.

His mother, a gun nut, whelped him. And raised him.
That be a black California homie!
Oregon shooter's mom wrote about loaded guns, Asperger's - CNN.com

I was just like you.

I could easily retire tomorrow if I wanted, and never worry about money again thanks to capitalism... But, I can't I have to protect what my family and I have from the government.
I have to teach my kids a debt free, living within your means living. Being Indian my kids could fall into the federal system really easy without lifelong guidance... That would be the end of them on this earth.

1 Peter 2:9-10

You are an idiot and doing your family a disservice

A single hospital stay will cost $100,000. Heart surgery or cancer? You are looking at $1 million

I wish you good health

What's disturbing is that yesterday the families in Oregon were refusing to let obama wipe his ass with their dead children's bodies. The man shot 7 times, still in the hospital didn't want obama at his bedside. This morning the news was that everyone now agreed to be used.

What kind of threats did obama make? Did they get a call from IRS auditors or something similar?

The OP is a big fat Brietbart and Koshergirl lie. The state nor the town has asked the President not to show up for the funerals of the murder victims. They are using the lie to organize a protest for the President when he comes to the funerals and memorial services. Brietbart and Koshergirl have simple taken on the methods of Westboro Baptist. They will use funerals to politicize deaths of people they don't and never knew. Brietbart and Koshergirl are just knew and disguised versions of Westboro Baptist. Don't let the dirt ball scum fool you. Westboro Baptist tactics for ODS.

The OP is a big fat Brietbart and Koshergirl lie. The state nor the town has asked the President not to show up for the funerals of the murder victims. They are using the lie to organize a protest for the President when he comes to the funerals and memorial services. Brietbart and Koshergirl have simple taken on the methods of Westboro Baptist. They will use funerals to politicize deaths of people they don't and never knew. Brietbart and Koshergirl are just knew and disguised versions of Westboro Baptist. Don't let the dirt ball scum fool you. Westboro Baptist tactics for ODS.

I heard they were coming to the funerals uninvited too. Seems like Obama has people that think on the same lines as him.

Too late. The families have been all over television yelling at whoever would listen that they didn't want obama there. The man in the hospital said that he asked the hospital staff to keep the entourage out and was told they couldn't. I suppose he could just face the wall. But he might have off camera guns pointed at his head.

I heard they were coming to the funerals uninvited too. Seems like Obama has people that think on the same lines as him.
Where did you hear that? Did it sound like it was coming out of your ass? That is how it sounds when reading your post.

Forum List

Back