Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

What's disturbing is that yesterday the families in Oregon were refusing to let obama wipe his ass with their dead children's bodies. The man shot 7 times, still in the hospital didn't want obama at his bedside. This morning the news was that everyone now agreed to be used.

What kind of threats did obama make? Did they get a call from IRS auditors or something similar?

Sounds like you have been getting your news from rightwing hate sites

Why wouldn't the families want a visit from the President? You guys are delusional

it's NOT HIS PLACE to go there and DISRUPT their children's funeral

if he goes. well you'll see the REAL Disgusting man who allowed OUR WHITE HOUSE be lite up and tell us: he won go get Fxxked to the rest of you

The OP is a big fat Brietbart and Koshergirl lie. The state nor the town has asked the President not to show up for the funerals of the murder victims. They are using the lie to organize a protest for the President when he comes to the funerals and memorial services. Brietbart and Koshergirl have simple taken on the methods of Westboro Baptist. They will use funerals to politicize deaths of people they don't and never knew. Brietbart and Koshergirl are just knew and disguised versions of Westboro Baptist. Don't let the dirt ball scum fool you. Westboro Baptist tactics for ODS.

I heard they were coming to the funerals uninvited too. Seems like Obama has people that think on the same lines as him.
Where did you hear that? Did it sound like it was coming out of your ass? That is how it sounds when reading your post.

Taste what's coming out of my ass then:

Church group says it’s going to picket at UCC victim’s funerals
Local News October 2, 2015

Church group says it’s going to picket at UCC victim’s funerals |...

Why wouldn't the families want a visit from the President?

ROFLMNAO!

Well you'd be surprised. A lot of people still have an aversion to being affiliated with or being subjected to the presence of, raw unadulterated evil.

I'm one of them... and without exception, every American see it precisely the same way.

What's disturbing is that yesterday the families in Oregon were refusing to let obama wipe his ass with their dead children's bodies. The man shot 7 times, still in the hospital didn't want obama at his bedside. This morning the news was that everyone now agreed to be used.

What kind of threats did obama make? Did they get a call from IRS auditors or something similar?

Why wouldn't the families want a visit from the President? You guys are delusional
Maybe leftwing sites should start carrying the interviews with the survivors who don't want the presidunce polluting their grief.

Maybe leftwing sites should start carrying the interviews with the survivors who don't want the presidunce polluting their grief.

Show me some

And call for universal background checks for airline passengers.

Why are loopholes in the background check laws so important to preserve?

Cite the specific "loopholes".

The private sales loopholes for starters.

There are no loopholes in private sales.
LOL. Missouri bought a AR15 in a Walmart parking lot, no questions asked, just fork over the money and take the gun. He could have been a terrorist or a crazy. That is not a loophole?

A loophole suggest that you are sidestepping a regulation or law. There are no regulation or laws on private sales other than it being in the best interest of the seller to ensure the buyer is lawfully able to possess a firearm.

How dare those families and friends of the victims deny the President his right to take political advantage of a good tragedy.

The OP is a big fat Brietbart and Koshergirl lie. The state nor the town has asked the President not to show up for the funerals of the murder victims. They are using the lie to organize a protest for the President when he comes to the funerals and memorial services. Brietbart and Koshergirl have simple taken on the methods of Westboro Baptist. They will use funerals to politicize deaths of people they don't and never knew. Brietbart and Koshergirl are just knew and disguised versions of Westboro Baptist. Don't let the dirt ball scum fool you. Westboro Baptist tactics for ODS.

I heard they were coming to the funerals uninvited too. Seems like Obama has people that think on the same lines as him.
Where did you hear that? Did it sound like it was coming out of your ass? That is how it sounds when reading your post.

Seems they would want to protest at the shooters funeral

LOL. Missouri bought a AR15 in a Walmart parking lot, no questions asked, just fork over the money and take the gun. He could have been a terrorist or a crazy. That is not a loophole?

A loophole suggest that you are sidestepping a regulation or law. There are no regulation or laws on private sales other than it being in the best interest of the seller to ensure the buyer is lawfully able to possess a firearm.

The ignorant don't realize that it has ALWAYS been legal for private citizens to buy/sell/trade their firearms. Indeed, the first legal restrictions were designed to prevent such sales to those pesky injuns, darkies and chinee.

How dare those families and friends of the victims deny the President his right to take political advantage of a good tragedy.

I just can't believe he has people defending this. When they thin he should IGNORE the people living there and piss on them anyway. just horrible what this man has done to us. the divide has become so bad I don't think we'll ever come back together

I may have misunderstood your post. I acknowledged Westboro was showing up and thought you where referring to the people showing up to protest the President at the same time. If I made a mistake I apologize.

Are you nuts? It's the FACT that private sales aren't covered by background check laws that creates the loophole.

Why is it so important to you that felons and mental cases otherwise prohibited from buying guns can buy guns from a private seller because the seller isn't required to do a background check?

What is your special affection for those people?

Are you nuts? It's the FACT that private sales aren't covered by background check laws that creates the loophole.

Why is so important to you that felons and mental cases otherwise prohibited from buying guns can buy guns from a private seller because the seller isn't required to do a background check?

The gun sales laws say commercial sales must be conducted by a FFL licensed individual and a background check must be performed at time of sale. The federal government does not regulate the private sale of legal goods between individuals. Do you need to get a background check before you buy a car from your boyfriend? Is there a car show loop hole?

Why is so important to you that felons and mental cases otherwise prohibited from buying guns can buy guns from a private seller because the seller isn't required to do a background check?

The gun sales laws say commercial sales must be conducted by a FFL licensed individual and a background check must be performed at time of sale. The federal government does not regulate the private sale of legal goods between individuals. Do you need to get a background check before you buy a car from your boyfriend? Is there a car show loop hole?

If a person shouldn't be able to buy a gun legally, from the seller's POV, then the person shouldn't be able to buy the gun legally anywhere.

You want a bank robber to be able to walk out of prison one day, legally buy a gun the next, and rob his next bank the next.

WHY?

The sale of the car does not become legal unless a sales transfer is made, meaning a registration in most states. Are you promoting gun registration, even with private gun sales?

If a person shouldn't be able to buy a gun legally, from the seller's POV, then the person shouldn't be able to buy the gun legally anywhere.

You want a bank robber to be able to walk out of prison one day, legally buy a gun the next, and rob his next bank the next.

WHY?
No I don't want a bank robber to buy a gun, but I don't want to have to perform one on my son either.. It's not my job to do background checks. As a private seller it is my ethical duty to know something about a person I sell a gun to and to have a reasonable expectation that the gun won't be used in criminal activity. Beyond that, my responsibility ends.
I cannot be held responsible for how you use and care for an item that is no longer under my control.

If it's any comfort to you, I would not sell you a gun.

Last edited:

I was going to point out that loophole obviously means something different than what he thinks it does, but meh.

Forum List

Back