Oregon said Obama stay away..so guess who's coming to Roseburg?

The OP is a big fat Brietbart and Koshergirl lie. The state nor the town has asked the President not to show up for the funerals of the murder victims. They are using the lie to organize a protest for the President when he comes to the funerals and memorial services. Brietbart and Koshergirl have simple taken on the methods of Westboro Baptist. They will use funerals to politicize deaths of people they don't and never knew. Brietbart and Koshergirl are just knew and disguised versions of Westboro Baptist. Don't let the dirt ball scum fool you. Westboro Baptist tactics for ODS.

I heard they were coming to the funerals uninvited too. Seems like Obama has people that think on the same lines as him.
Where did you hear that? Did it sound like it was coming out of your ass? That is how it sounds when reading your post.

Taste what's coming out of my ass then:

Church group says it’s going to picket at UCC victim’s funerals
Local News October 2, 2015

Church group says it’s going to picket at UCC victim’s funerals |...
So are you cheering for the Westboro Baptist and the coalition they are putting together with the anti Obama conservatives, or not?
I thought there was no *coalition*...that the whole protest was a lie.

Do make up your mind.

There are no loopholes in private sales.
LOL. Missouri bought a AR15 in a Walmart parking lot, no questions asked, just fork over the money and take the gun. He could have been a terrorist or a crazy. That is not a loophole?

A loophole suggest that you are sidestepping a regulation or law. There are no regulation or laws on private sales other than it being in the best interest of the seller to ensure the buyer is lawfully able to possess a firearm.

Are you nuts? It's the FACT that private sales aren't covered by background check laws that creates the loophole.

Why is so important to you that felons and mental cases otherwise prohibited from buying guns can buy guns from a private seller because the seller isn't required to do a background check?

What is your special affection for those people?
The gun sales laws say commercial sales must be conducted by a FFL licensed individual and a background check must be performed at time of sale. The federal government does not regulate the private sale of legal goods between individuals. Do you need to get a background check before you buy a car from your boyfriend? Is there a car show loop hole?
The sale of the car does not become legal unless a sales transfer is made, meaning a registration in most states. Are you promoting gun registration, even with private gun sales?
Bullshit! the sale of a car is a simple sale. I can buy a car anywhere, commercial or privately, load it on a trailer and tow it home. There is no requirement to fill out any federal or state paperwork.

How dare those families and friends of the victims deny the President his right to take political advantage of a good tragedy.
They will pay for their cheek! But then, they've been paying. And in this particular instance, they paid in blood. I imagine the lefties in DC, along with Old Rocks, did a happy dance when the so-called "ignorant rednecks" got what was coming to them...in a school that was "gun free" over the objections of the locals.

I don't think he's attending any funerals. I haven't heard wind of it, anyway. I think he's meeting with the families, probably at a designated place and time.

He's going to play this as "I'm just paying my respects" and "I was in the neighborhood anyway" and he's going to pretend that the protesters are ignorant and beneath notice...just like all the lefties are playing it in this thread.

The OP is a big fat Brietbart and Koshergirl lie. The state nor the town has asked the President not to show up for the funerals of the murder victims. They are using the lie to organize a protest for the President when he comes to the funerals and memorial services. Brietbart and Koshergirl have simple taken on the methods of Westboro Baptist. They will use funerals to politicize deaths of people they don't and never knew. Brietbart and Koshergirl are just knew and disguised versions of Westboro Baptist. Don't let the dirt ball scum fool you. Westboro Baptist tactics for ODS.

I heard they were coming to the funerals uninvited too. Seems like Obama has people that think on the same lines as him.
Where did you hear that? Did it sound like it was coming out of your ass? That is how it sounds when reading your post.

So are you cheering for the Westboro Baptist and the coalition they are putting together with the anti Obama conservatives, or not?

Do make up your mind.
The original Brietbart story and your OP were complete and total lies. The lie has been used to instigate a story of protesting the Presidents coming to meet the when such a protest did not exist. The state is still not protesting the Presidents appearance nor is the town nor is the school. Some locals are now attempting to use and exploit the tragedy for attention and publicity. The OP still remains a blatant lie.

Was Bush politicizing 9-11 when he visited NY?
obama isn't going for any reason other than to insist that the very families that lost loved ones because they could not defend themselves be disarmed so that they can never defend themselves. He's only going to use their grief as his personal plaything to take their means of self defense away.

That's what makes this different from 911.

Seems they would want to protest at the shooters funeral

Goofballs like this are probably behind the shooters actions thinking it was God's will that he acted out his evil. Considering the sensitive situations these jokers put themselves in, it's amazing they never got shot themselves.

Do make up your mind.
The original Brietbart story and your OP were complete and total lies. The lie has been used to instigate a story of protesting the Presidents coming to meet the when such a protest did not exist. The state is still not protesting the Presidents appearance nor is the town nor is the school. Some locals are now attempting to use and exploit the tragedy for attention and publicity. The OP still remains a blatant lie.
No one is protesting. The families just didn't want to meet with him and let him exploit their private grief.

Then there was a mass change of mind. Clearly they were threatened.

I don't think he's attending any funerals. I haven't heard wind of it, anyway. I think he's meeting with the families, probably at a designated place and time.

He's going to play this as "I'm just paying my respects" and "I was in the neighborhood anyway" and he's going to pretend that the protesters are ignorant and beneath notice...just like all the lefties are playing it in this thread.
What made the people who didn't want to meet with him yesterday suddenly agreeable today?

A phone call from the IRS perhaps?

Do make up your mind.
What's a lie, you ding dong? That the people of Roseburg, who have repeatedly rejected Obama and all his progressive policies, are not interested in hosting His Majesty?

You really want to stand by that?

What made the people who didn't want to meet with him yesterday suddenly agreeable today?

A phone call from the IRS perhaps?
I haven't seen that they are suddenly agreeable.

Do make up your mind.
No one is protesting. The families just didn't want to meet with him and let him exploit their private grief.

There was no mass change of mind. We heard lies and when the lies could not be backed up the threatening crap came out. As if families of murdered children would give a flying fuck about the threat you imagine.

If your newspaper and your elected lawmen and commissioners can't speak for a town, who can?

"... two Douglas County commissioners – Tim Freeman and Chris Boice – as well as Sheriff John Hanlin on Saturday expressed support for a statement saying they were not interested in having the president visit if he is "coming here to take advantage of our crisis to promote his political agenda."

Obama visit to Roseburg stirs local anger about his support for gun control after shooting

Do make up your mind.

There was no mass change of mind. We heard lies and when the lies could not be backed up the threatening crap came out. As if families of murdered children would give a flying fuck about the threat you imagine.

Roseburg Rally Goes Viral, Patriots Standing Nationwide

Do make up your mind.
What's a lie, you ding dong? That the people of Roseburg, who have repeatedly rejected Obama and all his progressive policies, are not interested in hosting His Majesty?

The lie is that Oregon or anyone speaking for Oregon asked the President to stay away. Your OP has a link to Brietbart that links to a single blogger with a blog he names as an online newspaper. One blogger mentioning he knows some people who don't want the President to show up. Your own links expose you and your links as liars. Show a single official or authority of the State of Oregon who asked the President not to come to Rosebud. If you can not it means you are a liar and this thread, so many daily routine rw threads is based on a blatant misleading fraudulent lie.

Do make up your mind.

The lie is that Oregon or anyone speaking for Oregon asked the President to stay away. Your OP has a link to Brietbart that links to a single blogger with a blog he names as an online newspaper. One blogger mentioning he knows some people who don't want the President to show up. Your own links expose you and your links as liars. Show a single official or authority of the State of Oregon who asked the President not to come to Rosebud. If you can not it means you are a liar and this thread, so many daily routine rw threads is based on a blatant misleading fraudulent lie.

Lol.

You run with that, loon.

Meanwhile:

"We do not want him to come, and the veterans don’t want him to come,” asserted Patti Sciapiti, who said that her husband is involved with the American Legion in Roseburg.
“I don’t want him here because I don’t think it was proper for him to talk about gun control when the tragedy was just happening,” Sciapiti said from the parking lot at Mercy Medical Center. “He politicized it; he even said he politicized it. That’s just not right. ... He’s not welcome.”
"One man who said he is a military veteran and provided only his first name, Dave, said he doesn’t plan to try to see Obama on the visit, calling him “a jerk.”
“They have laws on the books now that cover gun control,” he said. “They don’t need any more because they already have them. All they got to do is enforce them.”

"Roseburg resident Chanty Lytsell, offered conditional support for Obama’s visit. Lytsell, who also stopped by at the Starbucks coffee shop, said she doesn’t object to the president showing up to offer his support to grieving families. But if he is coming to start a political debate, she said, “Don’t bother.”
“I can see that he’s coming here maybe because of the fact that he wants to be supportive of our city. But it doesn’t really feel that way,” Lytsell said. “I feel like it’s another political scheme for him. Our town has gone through a lot already and I don’t think we need the president here for his support.
“We support each other as a community and that’s what’s important in our community and we need our time to grieve,” she said. “We don’t need to listen to what his views are on gun control. That is not what we need to talk about right now.”

Not Found | The Register-Guard | Eugene, Oregon

The city released a statement welcoming the president, but I imagine they're fielding calls from angry residents right now.

Cite the specific "loopholes".

The private sales loopholes for starters.

LOL. Missouri bought a AR15 in a Walmart parking lot, no questions asked, just fork over the money and take the gun. He could have been a terrorist or a crazy. That is not a loophole?

A loophole suggest that you are sidestepping a regulation or law. There are no regulation or laws on private sales other than it being in the best interest of the seller to ensure the buyer is lawfully able to possess a firearm.

Are you nuts? It's the FACT that private sales aren't covered by background check laws that creates the loophole.

Why is it so important to you that felons and mental cases otherwise prohibited from buying guns can buy guns from a private seller because the seller isn't required to do a background check?

loop·hole
ˈlo͞opˌ(h)ōl/
noun
noun: loophole; plural noun: loopholes
an ambiguity or inadequacy in the law or a set of rules.
"they exploited tax loopholes"
synonyms: means of evasion, means of avoidance;

There are no set rules in private sale of firearms. Therefore there cannot be a "loophole".

Are you really too dense to understand what the fuck a "loophole" is?

I would hope that sellers would be aware of who they are selling to and not sell to felons (which of course is illegal and could get them in legal trouble) or sell to mental defective people.

If your newspaper and your elected lawmen and commissioners can't speak for a town, who can?

"... two Douglas County commissioners – Tim Freeman and Chris Boice – as well as Sheriff John Hanlin on Saturday expressed support for a statement saying they were not interested in having the president visit if he is "coming here to take advantage of our crisis to promote his political agenda."

Obama visit to Roseburg stirs local anger about his support for gun control after shooting
There are Eight members of the city council. The two you mention do not represent the city council. In addition, the letter they sent had caveats proclaiming the President would not be welcome "IF" he planned to take advantage of the crisis. That is and will be a subjective opinion and hence, the letter sent did not represent the towns views nor did it object to the President attending meetings or ceremonies.
Your OP remains a blatant and shameful lie.

The private sales loopholes for starters.

Why is it so important to you that felons and mental cases otherwise prohibited from buying guns can buy guns from a private seller because the seller isn't required to do a background check?

loop·hole
ˈlo͞opˌ(h)ōl/
noun
noun: loophole; plural noun: loopholes
an ambiguity or inadequacy in the law or a set of rules.
"they exploited tax loopholes"
synonyms: means of evasion, means of avoidance;

There are no set rules in private sale of firearms. Therefore there cannot be a "loophole".

Are you really too dense to understand what the fuck a "loophole" is?

I would hope that sellers would be aware of who they are selling to and not sell to felons (which of course is illegal and could get them in legal trouble) or sell to mental defective people.

These idiots think that their limited understanding is what dictates reality.

Why is so important to you that felons and mental cases otherwise prohibited from buying guns can buy guns from a private seller because the seller isn't required to do a background check?

The gun sales laws say commercial sales must be conducted by a FFL licensed individual and a background check must be performed at time of sale. The federal government does not regulate the private sale of legal goods between individuals. Do you need to get a background check before you buy a car from your boyfriend? Is there a car show loop hole?
The sale of the car does not become legal unless a sales transfer is made, meaning a registration in most states. Are you promoting gun registration, even with private gun sales?

Owning a car is a privilege not a right.

Owning a gun is a right not a privilege.

Forum List

Back