Oregon woman ARRESTED for writing racist post-it notes!!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More censorship from liberals. Liberals are the racist actually since they say it's ok for blacks to use the word n*****s but whites can't!!

Refreshing News Mother arrested for leaving sickening n--word post-it notes on her African-American neighbor s door calling them apes and monkeys during dispute over a parking space

april 29 2015
A mother has been arrested for referring to her African-American neighbors as 'apes' during a dispute over a parking space.
Eva Chapin, 34, from West Linn, Oregon, was booked into jail after she left a string of offensive post-it notes on the door of the family home.
The qualified nurse referred to the residents, who are believed to have roots in Ghana, as 'n*****' but wrote: 'I am not racist'.
One of the notes, seen by KATU, read: 'Apes were never meant to drive so stop.'

Chapin was arrested on Tuesday and charged with two counts of intimidation and harassment. She has since been released from jail as prosecutors review her case. She is due back in court on May 7.

As immigrants and black the ordinary rules and laws don't apply to them. So the woman was clearly wrong.

She was charged with harassment, what the story that bozo didn't post tells that she continued to sent harassing texts to the neighbors about the blacks also...a week later.....A bitter old bitch...

So harassment and stalking is okay if the victims are Black?

If you could, you racists and phony christian slime would change the law.

More censorship from liberals. Liberals are the racist actually since they say it's ok for blacks to use the word n*****s but whites can't!!

How is this "censorship"?

No one stopped her from being a feral, racist POS (like you).

No one stopped her from using any word she wants to use.

The only thing she was stopped from doing is harassing and stalking and intimidating her neighbor.

This is a petty arrest. But...she was putting thingd onto their property. Cant violate someones private property rights (uh hum....liberals remember this).

She was charged with harassment, what the story that bozo didn't post tells that she continued to sent harassing texts to the neighbors about the blacks also...a week later.....A bitter old bitch...

Ever hear of free speech? I didn't think so. Liberals hate it

How is this "censorship"?
No one stopped her from being a feral, racist POS (like you).

She was arrested, you fool. The law told her - You can't say those things or we'll lock you up. !!!

Ever hear of free speech? I didn't think so. Liberals hate it
As long as it does not infringe on the rights of another it's okay, but this bitter bitch couldn't let it go and continued to harass....petty

So harassment and stalking is okay if the victims are Black?

If you could, you racists and phony christian slime would change the law.

And these are the same hypocrites rallying against the people of Indiana for doing the same things with the anti gay movement the state has??? Such hypocrites.

Refreshing News Mother arrested for leaving sickening n--word post-it notes on her African-American neighbor s door calling them apes and monkeys during dispute over a parking space

april 29 2015
A mother has been arrested for referring to her African-American neighbors as 'apes' during a dispute over a parking space.
Eva Chapin, 34, from West Linn, Oregon, was booked into jail after she left a string of offensive post-it notes on the door of the family home.
The qualified nurse referred to the residents, who are believed to have roots in Ghana, as 'n*****' but wrote: 'I am not racist'.

Chapin was arrested on Tuesday and charged with two counts of intimidation and harassment. She has since been released from jail as prosecutors review her case. She is due back in court on May 7.

She's very brave and her neighbors are cowards, because I would have knocked her fuckin teeth in and took names later!!

april 29 2015

DId she go on their property to leave those notes? I'd also charge her with trespassing.

april 29 2015

She's very brave and her neighbors are cowards, because I would have knocked her fuckin teeth in and took names later!!

No.

The African American woman was right not to escalate the harasser's actions with violence. Chapin broke the law, harasses, trespassed, stalked, threatened and intimidated her neighbor and the law should hold her accountable. No need to "knock Chapin's fucking teeth in" too.

But, yes, it would be tempting.

Forum List

Back