Oregon woman ARRESTED for writing racist post-it notes!!!!

arrest Dave Chapelle
Chris Rock
Tucker
Did they harass someone?

We all know this isn't about harassment, even those like you who are lying about it.

Also, when you and Squeezeberry sign off on this sentiment, what you're espousing isn't freedom of speech, you just want the theft of that freedom to be distributed equally to people of different colors. Very multicultural of you, but I doubt it's the result you truly desire.

More censorship from liberals. Liberals are the racist actually since they say it's ok for blacks to use the word n*****s but whites can't!!

Refreshing News Mother arrested for leaving sickening n--word post-it notes on her African-American neighbor s door calling them apes and monkeys during dispute over a parking space

april 29 2015
A mother has been arrested for referring to her African-American neighbors as 'apes' during a dispute over a parking space.
Eva Chapin, 34, from West Linn, Oregon, was booked into jail after she left a string of offensive post-it notes on the door of the family home.
The qualified nurse referred to the residents, who are believed to have roots in Ghana, as 'n*****' but wrote: 'I am not racist'.
One of the notes, seen by KATU, read: 'Apes were never meant to drive so stop.'

Chapin was arrested on Tuesday and charged with two counts of intimidation and harassment. She has since been released from jail as prosecutors review her case. She is due back in court on May 7.
In Florida this woman could have been legally killed by her neighbors.

She was charged with harassment, what the story that bozo didn't post tells that she continued to sent harassing texts to the neighbors about the blacks also...a week later.....A bitter old bitch...

Ever hear of free speech? I didn't think so. Liberals hate it
She's free to say what she wishes. She wasn't arrested for her speech; she was arrested for repeatedly harassing her neighbors. Actions have consequences.

You stupid motherfucker

arrest Dave Chapelle
Chris Rock
Tucker
Did they harass someone?

We all know this isn't about harassment, even those like you who are lying about it.

Also, when you and Squeezeberry sign off on this sentiment, what you're espousing isn't freedom of speech, you just want the theft of that freedom to be distributed equally to people of different colors. Very multicultural of you, but I doubt it's the result you truly desire.
The result I desire is for you all on the demonic Left to give up trying to pass "hate speech" laws or criminalizing unpopular speech by charging people with other crimes as a rouse.

More censorship from liberals. Liberals are the racist actually since they say it's ok for blacks to use the word n*****s but whites can't!!

Refreshing News Mother arrested for leaving sickening n--word post-it notes on her African-American neighbor s door calling them apes and monkeys during dispute over a parking space

april 29 2015
A mother has been arrested for referring to her African-American neighbors as 'apes' during a dispute over a parking space.
Eva Chapin, 34, from West Linn, Oregon, was booked into jail after she left a string of offensive post-it notes on the door of the family home.
The qualified nurse referred to the residents, who are believed to have roots in Ghana, as 'n*****' but wrote: 'I am not racist'.
One of the notes, seen by KATU, read: 'Apes were never meant to drive so stop.'

Chapin was arrested on Tuesday and charged with two counts of intimidation and harassment. She has since been released from jail as prosecutors review her case. She is due back in court on May 7.
Wait
So cops are liberal now? Im confused.
One more question: Since you think this was a baseless arrest, do you think she will be acquited?

arrest Dave Chapelle
Chris Rock
Tucker
Did they harass someone?

The result I desire is for you all on the demonic Left to give up trying to pass "hate speech" laws or criminalizing unpopular speech by charging people with other crimes as a rouse.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm actually a libertarian. I am fully in favor of an American's right to say whatever racist, ignorant shit they feel like espousing.

This ain't that. Even if they're prosecuting her specifically because they disapprove of her racism, they're still doing it under a law that she did, in fact, break, and one by which many people get prosecuted who didn't say anything racial. You're banging a drum I typically pound, myself, but for a case that doesn't deserve it.

Bottom line, if you're gonna say a bunch of hostile shit to someone, racist or otherwise, do it on social media. Hell, go leave -one- note on their door while they're away. Don't go on their property repeatedly to say crazy shit, then when they feel threatened, try to say that their response is an attempt to quell speech. At that point, you're just being willfully dense.

arrest Dave Chapelle
Chris Rock
Tucker
Did they harass someone?

I'm not a Democrat, I'm actually a libertarian. I am fully in favor of an American's right to say whatever racist, ignorant shit they feel like espousing.

This ain't that. Even if they're prosecuting her specifically because they disapprove of her racism, they're still doing it under a law that she did, in fact, break, and one by which many people get prosecuted who didn't say anything racial. You're banging a drum I typically pound, myself, but for a case that doesn't deserve it.

Bottom line, if you're gonna say a bunch of hostile shit to someone, racist or otherwise, do it on social media. Hell, go leave -one- note on their door while they're away. Don't go on their property repeatedly to say crazy shit, then when they feel threatened, try to say that their response is an attempt to quell speech. At that point, you're just being willfully dense.

You don't get it. That law is unconstitutional because it restricts free speech and no, nobody has to use social media to express themselves, they can do it right in somebody's face as long as they're not physically threatening them. In today's toxic political environment there's no chance that she would have been charged if she didn't use the N word. Her rights are being violated.

And you're on the wrong side, Mr. "Libertarian".

Did they harass someone?

You don't get it. That law is unconstitutional because it restricts free speech and no, nobody has to use social media to express themselves, they can do it right in somebody's face as long as they're not physically threatening them. In today's toxic political environment there's no chance that she would have been charged if she didn't use the N word. Her rights are being violated.

Sorry, but I call bullshit. You have no way of knowing the motives of the prosecution other than your cynical assumption that harassment laws are only enforced for liberal social engineering. What she did wasn't just speech, it was repetitive hostility carried out -on- their property. You can't repeatedly go on someone's property and make them feel threatened, regardless of the opinion of some republican zealot on the Internet about how threatened you're allowed to feel, even though he doesn't know any of the people involved.

But hey, why admit what you don't know when you can assume? This is like when Cletus the slack jawed yokel goes on TV to put all 12 of his IQ points behind the 2nd amendment and I gotta be associated with that asshole just because we support the same principle. Saintmichaeldefendthem, please stop helping! You make the rest of us less compelling by sheer proximity.

Sorry, but I call bullshit. You have no way of knowing the motives of the prosecution other than your cynical assumption that harassment laws are only enforced for liberal social engineering. What she did wasn't just speech, it was repetitive hostility carried out -on- their property. You can't repeatedly go on someone's property and make them feel threatened, regardless of the opinion of some republican zealot on the Internet about how threatened you're allowed to feel, even though he doesn't know any of the people involved.

But hey, why admit what you don't know when you can assume? This is like when Cletus the slack jawed yokel goes on TV to put all 12 of his IQ points behind the 2nd amendment and I gotta be associated with that asshole just because we support the same principle. Saintmichaeldefendthem, please stop helping! You make the rest of us less compelling by sheer proximity.
Let me dumb it down for you, Mr. Libertarian, you can't call free speech harassment and then prosecute it as a crime.

I'm more libertarian than you, that's for certain.

Just because you're using words doesn't mean what you're doing is free speech. When it involves your repeated presence on someone's property where you're not welcome. I'm not understanding why you keep ignoring the fact that this woman was going ON THEIR PROPERTY to be hostile while they weren't looking. No matter what you say, if they felt threatened or violated, you are in no position to question the validity of their unease.

What you're doing has nothing to do with being a libertarian and everything to do with ignoring inconvenient details so the story can support your life views and make you feel valid.

And your snide (and fucking ignorant! Check my post history, mind reader) attempts to say I'm not a libertarian because I don't agree with you on this one case is equally contemptible. I thought ostracizing dissenters was more of a Democrat tactic, but I'll take the high ground and admit that I don't know the cause of the apparent inconsistency. . . You see, I'm not an authority on what other people are thinking, as it seems you are.

Forum List

Back