Oregon woman who set fire to police union released without bail. Conservatives who walked into an open Capitol sit in solitary confinement

Hahahahahahaha. Walked into the capital? Were the doors open and Red carpet out for them? Come on Gramps. If you’re going to make a comparison you gotta be accurate about it otherwise how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?!
It was Tour Day! They were just curious tourists.

This is the alternate universe. They appear to believe this stuff.

It's funny, but it's not funny.

The actual terrorist is free while conservatives sit in jail without bail.

Equal justice?
Clearly it is not equal justice. Democrats are super happy about it too. I think people fail to recognize what drives cultural shifts. Younger generations wont like what they see and there will be a backlash for it. Millennials and Gen Z'ers might by woke little shit fucks, but the next generation is going to despise them for their weak arguments and Nazi like behavior. Its going to be sooo easy for the next generation to be critical of progressives and their unacceptable behavior.

Equal justice?
An attack on our Capitol wasn't terrorism?
The Capitol wasn't attacked. The blatant double standard from yall is astounding
View attachment 480969View attachment 480970View attachment 480971View attachment 480972View attachment 480973

So, what was all of this?
A "peaceful protest" duh!

Live by YOUR OWN STANDARDS
My standards of "peaceful protesting" don't include beating police officers, breaking down doors, breaking into restricted areas, and chanting about hanging people. Nor do they include things like conspiracy to commit treason or sedition.

Try again

My standards of "peaceful protesting" don't include beating police officers, breaking down doors, breaking into restricted areas, and chanting about hanging people.

you've stopped backing BLM?
No. But I don't call breaking and entering, assault an battery, and other crimes "peaceful protesting" either.

Take your assumptions elsewhere.

Equal justice?
The Capitol wasn't attacked. The blatant double standard from yall is astounding
View attachment 480969View attachment 480970View attachment 480971View attachment 480972View attachment 480973

My standards of "peaceful protesting" don't include beating police officers, breaking down doors, breaking into restricted areas, and chanting about hanging people. Nor do they include things like conspiracy to commit treason or sedition.

Try again

My standards of "peaceful protesting" don't include beating police officers, breaking down doors, breaking into restricted areas, and chanting about hanging people.

No. But I don't call breaking and entering, assault an battery, and other crimes "peaceful protesting" either.

pretty much describes every BLM protest since the Michael Brown 'party'.

Equal justice?

Nope. Equal justice is now a term for the history books. When the law is perverted like this, revolution is not far off.

Equal justice?

There was no attack you cretin.

Equal justice?

Try again

pretty much describes every BLM protest since the Michael Brown 'party'.
Well that's a lie.

Equal justice?

There was no attack you cretin.
The what was all this?

download.jpeg

Equal justice?
Hahahahahahaha. Walked into the capital? Were the doors open and Red carpet out for them? Come on Gramps. If you’re going to make a comparison you gotta be accurate about it otherwise how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?!

You were saying?
I was laughing at the absurdity of your comparison. Was I not clear?

People need to refuse the tyranny and fight back. Fire with fire.
These thugs that are burning public buildings don't own anything--how can you fight fire with fire?
You kill them. This clown show won’t stop until the people of Oregon start shooting these fucks and any government official that is running blocks for them. We can be on the cops side but they need to step back and let the people take care of these assholes.

Equal justice?

Apples and oranges and grandpa. Burning down a Union Hall is not an attack on the government of the United States of America.

These thugs that are burning public buildings don't own anything--how can you fight fire with fire?
You kill them. This clown show won’t stop until the people of Oregon start shooting these fucks and any government official that is running blocks for them. We can be on the cops side but they need to step back and let the people take care of these assholes.

Well so much for first amendment rights. I guess only Republicans get rights in Trump world.

Well so much for first amendment rights. I guess only Republicans get rights in Trump world.
Talk all you want. Throw one rock, break one window. You ended your free speech and became a vandal. You deserve a bullet. If you had a legitimate argument you wouldn’t be destroying other peoples property. Your right to free speech ends when you fuck heads decide to enforce it with violence. Go ahead and move your fucking mouth. What you assholes are doing isn’t speech so fuck off. Castle doctrine is now in play.

Talk all you want. Throw one rock, break one window. You ended your free speech and became a vandal. You deserve a bullet. If you had a legitimate argument you wouldn’t be destroying other peoples property. Your right to free speech ends when you fuck heads decide to enforce it with violence. Go ahead and move your fucking mouth. What you assholes are doing isn’t speech so fuck off. Castle doctrine is now in play.
That stupid bitch is a canuck who wants terribly to be American but she hasn't got the guts to stand up to Trudeau--how could she ever be American.

Forum List

Back