O'Reilly explains Obama

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
On last nights show Bill said that Obama's overriding goal is "social justice". Everything else is a short term bump in the road...to be ignored...be it the IRS, Benghazi, Iran or surrender in the ME. That is an interesting take on Obama. Now if ONLY he knew how to achieve social justice, he might get 10% of his term as president correct.

Onswipe

On last nights show Bill said that Obama's overriding goal is "social justice". Everything else is a short term bump in the road...to be ignored...be it the IRS, Benghazi, Iran or surrender in the ME. That is an interesting take on Obama. Now if ONLY he knew how to achieve social justice, he might get 10% of his term as president correct.

Onswipe

Uh.... You spelled it wrong.

It's "Social Just Us"

Continue to march

How the hell do you read on the linked site???????
Jesus Christ the ^&%$&*&@@ advertising obliterates what you try to read.
I'll wait till there is another link.
Damn

Onswipe

It's funny, The President, our President, called him and his network out for their list of faux controversies and fear-monering…. O'Reilly doesn't deny this during the interview.

and a few night later, he's reading off the list of faux fear points as if they are valid.

Classic Fox News viewer reaction….

Onswipe

It's funny, The President, our President, called him and his network out for their list of faux controversies and fear-monering…. O'Reilly doesn't deny this during the interview.

and a few night later, he's reading off the list of faux fear points as if they are valid.

Classic Fox News viewer reaction….

Wrong again...O'Reilly explained why Obama "feels" they are faux...he only was and ever will be a fucking community organIzer with commie tendencies.

What is wrong with social justice?

Nothing...as long as you know how it's achieved.

Um..

What the heck is that suppose to mean?

What is your definition of Social Justice?

Hating those who have it better than you?

Hating those who have worked harder than you?

Hating those that didn't get preggo at 15 and squirt out 2 babies before reaching 18?

Hating those that sacrificed and struggled for their familles?

Hating those that are born with looks and intelligence superior to yours (which is just about everybody)

Hating those that

IOW, Social Justice to you on the left is about Hate.

That's it. It's all you got.

While we on the Patriotic Right want EVERYBODY to do well, you want to Hate and Punish.

Your goal may be laudable, but you're too scummy to achieve it. All you know is hate.

Instead of tearing down the successful, the talented and the gifted, why don't tell those people you claim to 'care' so much about to look to us and learn how to become successful.

But that would make sense, wouldn't it?

fucking morons. all of you

If all the poor have is people like you looking out for them, they're in deep shit

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Justice is a relative term.
"Justice" can mean many things. Like ripping an otherwise productive member of society and father away from his family, ruining their lives in the process for selling a small bag of pot.
Some call that justice.

Removing the entire derivative markets from the SEC's authority immediately after the SEC director submitted a report to the Clinton administration of suspected illegal trading .....removing this authority was done by the request of Larry Summers...who after leaving office made $millions in the derivative markets.
Some call that justice.

In other countries...it is illegal for a women to learn how to read. Punishable by beating.
Some call that justice.

Get it?

Um..

Hating those that didn't get preggo at 15 and squirt out 2 babies before reaching 18?

Hating those that are born with looks and intelligence superior to yours (which is just about everybody)

Hating those that

While we on the Patriotic Right want EVERYBODY to do well, you want to Hate and Punish.

Your goal may be laudable, but you're too scummy to achieve it. All you know is hate.

Instead of tearing down the successful, the talented and the gifted, why don't tell those people you claim to 'care' so much about to look to us and learn how to become successful.

If all the poor have is people like you looking out for them, they're in deep shit

Eloquent response...I would give you rep but they won't let me...not your turn I guess...

Clearly, the issue is not Social Justice but the unlawful means towards one's vision of Social Justice. But, you already knew that.

Che had his vision Social Justice. Part of the means to that end was to kill people who got in the way. Bill Ayers has his vision of Social Justice and is on record saying that up to 25 million people may need to be executed to realize his vision.

Um..

Consider forced income redistribution versus job creation....get back to me soon.

Good point

We need to create more good paying jobs in the middle class. Nobody is expecting income redistribution.....but why should we continue economic policies that encourage wealth to be distributed at the higher levels?

Um..

Hating those that

Eloquent response...I would give you rep but they won't let me...not your turn I guess...

It's a plot, I tell you!!! A plot! :eek:

:)

We need to create more good paying jobs in the middle class. Nobody is expecting income redistribution.....but why should we continue economic policies that encourage wealth to be distributed at the higher levels?

You need to ask Obama this question.
He is the absolute unmatched KING of trickle down economics.
No other President in history has reigned over such glorious record setting growth by Wall Street and amazing corporate profits, and the top 7% wager earners enjoying an unprecedented 28% earnings increase - AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME - as 93% of Americans are worse off .
The same time.
And then people like you lap it up when he talks about income disparity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't make this shit up.

"Society ensures social justice when it provides the conditions that allow associations or individuals to obtain what is their due, according to their nature and their vocation. Social justice is linked to the common good and the exercise of authority."

Some are "due" less than others for a host of reasons.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - Social justice

Clearly, the issue is not Social Justice but the unlawful means towards one's vision of Social Justice. But, you already knew that.

Che had his vision Social Justice. Part of the means to that end was to kill people who got in the way. Bill Ayers has his vision of Social Justice and is on record saying that up to 25 million people may need to be executed to realize his vision.

WE must not forget that Barak Obama is Bill Ayers' most apt pupil.

It's funny, The President, our President, called him and his network out for their list of faux controversies and fear-mongering.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.......
Our government actually complaining about some else creating "Fear Mongering"?
Does the US Government hold the copy-write on "Fear Mongering". Is Fox stepping on their "intellectual property"?
What a joke.

Forum List

Back