O'Reilly exposes how the caravan is being financed.

In the parable, the Samaritan was the Mexican. To Jews, Samaritans were filthy diseased aliens.

When Christ was being grilled by an expert in Jewish law, he was asked by the expert what he (the expert) must do to gain eternal life. Christ asked him what the Law said, and the expert answered "Love they neighbor as thyself."

Christ gave a thumbs up, and then the expert asked, "And who is my neighbor?"

That's when Jesus launched into the parable of the Samaritan.

Jesus was bringing the message that even the filthy diseased aliens are our neighbors, and we are to love them as we love ourselves.

Once again the earth population back then was only like 20 million people

Free country. Anyone who wants to finance the so-called caravan has every right to finance the caravan.

people who claim to be Christians

Are you suggesting that some Christians are actually FRAUDS, that they LIE about being "christian" while really holding another loyalty, such as JUDAISM, in "higher order..."

?????????????????????????????

LOL!!!
They marry and divorce several times, meeting the standards of biblical adultery, and then refuse to sign a state marriage certificate for homos. Then they delude themselves they are holy and bible compliant.

They treat our poor and starving neighbors as "invaders" to be shot on sight.

Jesus launched into the parable of the Samaritan

That's what he did do in his trial, use his mouth.

What he didn't do....

1. heal anyone
2. magically produce loaves and fishes
3. walk on water
4. produce ONE SINGLE WITNESS claiming he was healed
5. documenting where the wealth of his "followers" went

In the parable, the Samaritan was the Mexican. To Jews, Samaritans were filthy diseased aliens.

When Christ was being grilled by an expert in Jewish law, he was asked by the expert what he (the expert) must do to gain eternal life. Christ asked him what the Law said, and the expert answered "Love they neighbor as thyself."

Christ gave a thumbs up, and then the expert asked, "And who is my neighbor?"

That's when Jesus launched into the parable of the Samaritan.

Jesus was bringing the message that even the filthy diseased aliens are our neighbors, and we are to love them as we love ourselves.
What if I'm not Christian?

:lol:

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love. MLK

Ecclesiastes 3
There is a time to kill. There is a time for war.
"Go sell your coat and buy a sword"
JESUS
It's amazing to me the vicious and evil things people who claim to be Christians say about these long suffering people at our border.

These hateful people are goats.

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.’ These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25:31-46.

Jesus didnt have an Illegal Mexican problem back then.

But he did have an immigrant problem. If I remember correctly they tortured him, nailed him to a piece of wood, and left him to die. I think Jesus had bigger problems than Jose from Tijuana.

Free country. Anyone who wants to finance the so-called caravan has every right to finance the caravan.
No one is financing the caravan. No one is paying those poor people to come here. O'Reilly is lying his ass off.

There are advocates for the poor. And those advocates receive money from donors, just like any other political advocacy organization does. The NRA, Greenpeace, whatever.

Nothing nefarious at all about this.

O'Reilly is a bigoted asshole plying his living from ignorant rubes.

They treat our poor and starving neighbors as "invaders" to be shot on sight.

You are talking about ISRAEL, and your analysis is spot on for once...
Israel's neighboring countries would like to wipe the Jews off the map.

That is not the case with our starving neighbors. These people are hard working, family oriented, deeply Christian people.

Nice try.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love. MLK

Ecclesiastes 3
JESUS
It's amazing to me the vicious and evil things people who claim to be Christians say about these long suffering people at our border.

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.’ These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25:31-46.
c78b29d76bedc57ebfc128098a9075df--republican-jesus-jesus-loves.jpg

Jesus never helped any poor.

He bilked 5k "followers" out of EVERYTHING and left them with NOTHING.

Jesus would be a DEMOCRAT today, for that exact reason...

When I was stationed in Guantanamo Bay, I made friends with a man from India who was employed at the base desalinization plant. We got our fresh water from the ocean, and our electricity from the desal plant. The US government contracted out the operation of the plant, and the contractor hired a bunch of low wage people from India to run it.

This man had left his family in India. They were not allowed to bring their families. The US military housed these guys in quonset huts. This guy from India was an electrical engineer. Here in the US, he would be very wealthy. But he was being paid peanuts by the contractor and living in a room barely long enough to fit two twin beds end-to-end. He was crammed into this space with a roommate.

When I visited him, I had to turn sideways to move through the room because the twin bed was almost as wide as the rooom. That's how small the room was. The quonset hut was divided into these unbelievably tiny rooms.

This man knew he would not see his family for many years. But he made this sacrifice so he could send money back to them so his children could receive an education which would hopefully bump them up one level in the caste system.

That's what the families of poor nations do. They send their healthy sons and husbands and fathers to earn for them in faraway lands for their survival.

When the fucking bigoted c*nts on Fox News are going on and on about how many "military age" men are in a group of starving poor people coming here, remember that.

deeply Christian people

We have enough morons in the US already, and these "christians" think 10 kids per couple is OK... which is WHY they are leaving THEIR OWN OVERPOPULATED COUNTRIES to come here, to OVERPOPULATE OURS....

FUCK YOU, ISRAELI. You care not about the US.

Ecclesiastes 3
JESUS

I don't think Jesus was talking about people who were in another country. Those invaders are in Mexico and if you want to go feed them, go right ahead.

We got our fresh water from the ocean, and our electricity from the desal plant

Desal is actually the solution to the CA fire issue, but your side can't stop lying about Co2, so no money goes to desal, it all goes into Algore and Co's pockets for lying...

When I was stationed in Guantanamo Bay, I made friends with a man from India who was employed at the base desalinization plant. We got our fresh water from the ocean, and our electricity from the desal plant. The US government contracted out the operation of the plant, and the contractor hired a bunch of low wage people from India to run it.

This man had left his family in India. They were not allowed to bring their families. The US military housed these guys in quonset huts. This guy from India was an electrical engineer. Here in the US, he would be very wealthy. But he was being paid peanuts by the contractor and living in a room barely long enough to fit two twin beds end-to-end. He was crammed into this space with a roommate.

When I visited him, I had to turn sideways to move through the room because the twin bed was almost as wide as the rooom. That's how small the room was. The quonset hut was divided into these unbelievably tiny rooms.

This man knew he would not see his family for many years. But he made this sacrifice so he could send money back to them so his children could receive an education which would hopefully bump them up one level in the caste system.

That's what the families of poor nations do. They send their healthy sons and husbands and fathers to earn for them in faraway lands for their survival.

When the fucking bigoted c*nts on Fox News are going on and on about how many "military age" men are in a group of starving poor people coming here, remember that.
I've worked construction with green card workers from whatever country for decades The old canard of illegals stealing our jobs, or they're jobs we Americans don't want to do is so full of sh*t i can't believe anyone with 1/2 a brain would buy into it

~S~

No one is financing the caravan. No one is paying those poor people to come here. O'Reilly is lying his ass off.

There are advocates for the poor. And those advocates receive money from donors, just like any other political advocacy organization does. The NRA, Greenpeace, whatever.

If no one is financing the caravan where do they get food from when they're in the middle of nowhere. Where do those bottles of Perrier Water come from? There are many videos showing convoys of trucks passing out food and water. Also most of those people have phones taking pictures of any disturbance or confrontation. Who charges all their phones. Who finances them? I'd say Soros through the DNC. What say you?

For those fucking liberals and their fake concerns for the illegals while never lifting a finger to help any of them, here is what the word says about obeying the LAW OF THE LAND.

Romans 13

2 So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow. 3 For the policeman does not frighten people who are doing right; but those doing evil will always fear him. So if you don’t want to be afraid, keep the laws and you will get along well. 4 The policeman is sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for he will have you punished. He is sent by God for that very purpose. 5 Obey the laws, then, for two reasons: first, to keep from being punished, and second, just because you know you should.

If no one is financing the caravan where do they get food from when they're in the middle of nowhere. Where do those bottles of Perrier Water come from? There are many videos showing convoys of trucks passing out food and water. Also most of those people have phones taking pictures of any disturbance or confrontation. Who charges all their phones. Who finances them? I'd say Soros through the DNC. What say you?
They, like that world globalist refugee movement in Europe, all had the same idea at the same time.

Of course the left will attack O'Reilly and deny all of the FACTS.

They are scumbags. All of them deserve death.

LOL. What a worthless piece of shit you are.

What is your problem? Owl is a worthless piece of shit because he posts something informative on the sources of migrant funding? Liberals like you disgust me you have nothing of substance to add to any discussion all you do is name call and bash Trump.

You are a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back