OREILLY show on Alaska

I just heard on the O'Reilly show something unbelievable.

They had a guest on who of course had nothing good to say about Obama but here's where it gets crazy. The guy said that Alaska is the Largest state in the US with the least amount of residents. He then pointed out that Texas is the 2nd largest state and has a lot more people living there.

So his point was that if the temperature went up a few degrees more people would want to live there and THAT was his defense for why global warming wasn't all that bad.

Yes, I'm serious. That's the type of in depth commentary they are laying out. Global warming ain't bad per second because people might want to live in Alaska.
Serious? This is the political forum and the left comes up with a Media Matters gem gleaned from Bill O'Reilly? Surely you jest

XM radio is Media Matters?

Even if it was does that make what they said go away?

Whadya expect from a C-FAG?

They are too smart to get the sill

They had a guest on who of course had nothing good to say about Obama but here's where it gets crazy. The guy said that Alaska is the Largest state in the US with the least amount of residents. He then pointed out that Texas is the 2nd largest state and has a lot more people living there.

So his point was that if the temperature went up a few degrees more people would want to live there and THAT was his defense for why global warming wasn't all that bad.

Yes, I'm serious. That's the type of in depth commentary they are laying out. Global warming ain't bad per second because people might want to live in Alaska.
I bet you can't find one thing I said that was inaccurate.

That segment is two guys (guests are there every week) who crack jokes, sometimes successfully (McGuirk and Gutfeld) This segment supposed to be a satire, a joke a comedy section. You knew that, yet you put a spin on it. Are you that desperate?

Whadya expect from a C-FAG? (clown face avatar groupie).

:rofl:

That segment is two guys (guests are there every week) who crack jokes, sometimes successfully (McGuirk and Gutfeld) This segment supposed to be a satire, a joke a comedy section. You knew that, yet you put a spin on it. Are you that desperate?

That could be true since it was so silly but if you didnt see it how do you know it was satire? Just curious on that point.
Since you said you heard on the radio but didn't see it don't you think maybe you shouldn't have said the following? Yes, I'm serious. That's the type of in depth commentary they are laying out. If your hearing something really silly that might be a clue it's not to be taken serious.

Serious? This is the political forum and the left comes up with a Media Matters gem gleaned from Bill O'Reilly? Surely you jest

XM radio is Media Matters?

Even if it was does that make what they said go away?
Everything goes away. The (tax exempt) Media Matters agenda statement is that they monitor (only) conservative speech. They spin it and give the spin to the liberal media blogs like Huffington which in turn spins the pretend outrage as fodder for the clown faces. And the beat goes on only we don't watch the (political) issues that are important.

That could be true since it was so silly but if you didnt see it how do you know it was satire? Just curious on that point.
Since you said you heard on the radio but didn't see it don't you think maybe you shouldn't have said the following? Yes, I'm serious. That's the type of in depth commentary they are laying out. If your hearing something really silly that might be a clue it's not to be taken serious.

C-FAG's commit first, equivocate later.....

:lol:

Forum List

Back