O'Reilly spoils The View

Mr O'Reilly..

Since when do we let polls determine what your constitutional rights are? Protecting the rights of the minority against the majority is why we have a Bill of Rights in the first place

Bill get's caught up in Poll's and what seems popular all of the time. The Constitutionality of Building the Mosque or where It's built is not the Issue here. That is not being challenged. The Issues range from the Appropriateness of the location, lack of consideration of the greater community, the ties and affiliations of the group associated with the Mosque construction, and the mission statement of bringing the US into compliance with Sharia Law.

Any other Religious Group would relocated rather than undergone a Construction project against the will of the community.

This crew has verified problems with Radical ties and poor property management skills.

Nobody has the Constitutional Right to Subjugate Unalienable Rights of others. You may choose to become Sharia compliant but you may not force me to. My message to those in Islam that want harmony with God and Man, is to keep pushing for Reform. That is my advice to All People. Do what is right because it is the right thing to do, not because of preconceived notion.

Mr O'Reilly..

Since when do we let polls determine what your constitutional rights are? Protecting the rights of the minority against the majority is why we have a Bill of Rights in the first place

Bill get's caught up in Poll's and what seems popular all of the time. The Constitutionality of Building the Mosque or where It's built is not the Issue here. That is not being challenged. The Issues range from the Appropriateness of the location, lack of consideration of the greater community, the ties and affiliations of the group associated with the Mosque construction, and the mission statement of bringing the US into compliance with Sharia Law.

Any other Religious Group would relocated rather than undergone a Construction project against the will of the community.

This crew has verified problems with Radical ties and poor property management skills.

Nobody has the Constitutional Right to Subjugate Unalienable Rights of others. You may choose to become Sharia compliant but you may not force me to. My message to those in Islam that want harmony with God and Man, is to keep pushing for Reform. That is my advice to All People. Do what is right because it is the right thing to do, not because of preconceived notion.

This is all theatrics for islamaphobia. The best comparison is the catholic church putting out a worldwide order to not report sex crimes to local authorities. Where has there been a national reaction to the catholic church? The real kicker is recognizing the catholic church international order was from the
vatican making it official church policy whereas for 9E the best that can be done is intellectual dishonesty to try and blame islam.

Typical libturds. I laughed my ass off. :lol:

I did too. Bill wins again. That is probably a first where the host leaves the guest. Barbara's immediate verbal chastising of their actions brought them right back...too bad. They showed a lot of class doing that. Too bad it was all low...:lol:

Might have been the first time they left the guest,but it's not the first time one of the hosts on this show has stormed off in a tantrum(and yes, it's low class). Rosie O'Donnell did it too,when she couldn't win an argument with Elizabeth. I'm going to agree with Willow...liberals don't like dealing with opposition to their "views".

When you guys decide who did it and what we can call them, let me know. I'm going with Muslim terrorists for now.

Muslims killed us on 9/11.

True story.

It was a terrorist attack but cowards like you want to keep celebrating that day to try......try.....and justify your bigotry.
I'm a coward and bigot for telling a true story? LMAO!

No. You're a coward and a bigot for trying to say your false claim is a true story. Tell us, when and where have you demanded catholic schools should be closed since it has been revealed the vatican ordered no reporting of sex crimes against kids to local authorities?:doubt:

Or do you approve of that form of terrorism?

When you guys decide who did it and what we can call them, let me know. I'm going with Muslim terrorists for now.

It was a terrorist attack done by terrorists. Your blaming of islam has only one transparent and pathetic motivation: it is a weak attempt to try and justify the US invading and occupying two nations that never attacked us.

It was a terrorist attack done by terrorists. Your blaming of islam has only one transparent and pathetic motivation: it is a weak attempt to try and justify the US invading and occupying two nations that never attacked us.
You really should wait for the acid to wear off before you post.

I said nothing about Islam, Iraq, and/or Afghanistan. You are hallucinating.

I said the same thing O'Reilly said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11." True story.

Fail.

I do not support staying in either country. Feel free to pull them right now.

They are terrorists and they were motivated by their religious beliefs. Those beliefs are a version of Islam. Deal with it.

My post you quoted was in response to savedliberty.....not you. Have any other wonderful advice you idiot?

Fail.

I do not support staying in either country. Feel free to pull them right now.

They are terrorists and they were motivated by their religious beliefs. Those beliefs are a version of Islam. Deal with it.

Awesome! Glad to hear you don't support those policies.

What actual proof do you have they were muslims? Even if they were, how does that justify blaming a worldwide religion based on 19 terrorists? When has Christianity been blamed when
christians committed murder or terrorism?

Careful Curvelight. I might take you off ignore just long enough to reinforce your inferiority complex.

My post you quoted was in response to savedliberty.....not you. Have any other wonderful advice you idiot?
Oh, my bad.

Here:
It was a terrorist attack but cowards like you want to keep celebrating that day to try......try.....and justify your bigotry.

No. You're a coward and a bigot for trying to say your false claim is a true story. Tell us, when and where have you demanded catholic schools should be closed since it has been revealed the vatican ordered no reporting of sex crimes against kids to local authorities?:doubt:

I said nothing about Islam, Iraq, and/or Afghanistan, Catholic schools, the Vatican, and/or sex crimes. You are hallucinating.

Oh, my bad.

Here:

I said nothing about Islam, Iraq, and/or Afghanistan, Catholic schools, the Vatican, and/or sex crimes. You are hallucinating.

Nice cowardly move on avoiding the question.

These ladies look like fools. Anyone who lets Bill'O get the best of 'em don't deserve to be on TV in the first place. He's a fucking tool who likes to paint a religion with a broad brush. Although I must say, Mrs. Hasselback brought a good point. Then again, I may just be blinded by beauty.. Damn..

Firstly, Bill is a very intelligent man and very, very experienced in interviewing and being interviewed... so it's not surprising he walked all over the drooling ranters on The View.

Secondly, he did not paint a religion with a broad brush - they started howling before he finished his point, so they didn't wait for him to actually explain what he meant. They both looked like idiots.... because they are.

Thirdly, you are blinded by something, Little Lefty, but it ain't beauty.... It's ideology. Learn to open your mind and stop dismissing someone because of who that person is. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn that there is merit on both sides of the political spectrum.

If he's so intelligent why did he go on the view? Who the hell cares what those high dolla hags have to say? Probably dumbass suckers like you.

To plug his new book. Moron.

Oh, my bad.

Here:

When your question is relevant to my saying 'Muslims killed us on 9/11', I'll comment.

Muslims killed us on 9/11. True story.

Firstly, Bill is a very intelligent man and very, very experienced in interviewing and being interviewed... so it's not surprising he walked all over the drooling ranters on The View.

Secondly, he did not paint a religion with a broad brush - they started howling before he finished his point, so they didn't wait for him to actually explain what he meant. They both looked like idiots.... because they are.

Thirdly, you are blinded by something, Little Lefty, but it ain't beauty.... It's ideology. Learn to open your mind and stop dismissing someone because of who that person is. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn that there is merit on both sides of the political spectrum.

If he's so intelligent why did he go on the view? Who the hell cares what those high dolla hags have to say? Probably dumbass suckers like you.

To plug his new book. Moron.

As if you know anything about writing or books. Dumbass.

It's outright hilarious oreilly apologists are so desperate to put him in a good light they have to use the view.

Oh, my bad.

Here:You really should wait for the acid to wear off before you post.

When your question is relevant to my saying 'Muslims killed us on 9/11', I'll comment.

Muslims killed us on 9/11. True story.

That is my understanding of 9/11 too. Perhaps Bent Lite knows something that the rest of the country doesn't know.... about who REALLY perpetrated the attacks. :eusa_shhh:

Alternatively, he could be just one dumb fuck know nothing. :confused:

Forum List

Back