O'Reilly spoils The View

If he's so intelligent why did he go on the view? Who the hell cares what those high dolla hags have to say? Probably dumbass suckers like you.

To plug his new book. Moron.

As if you know anything about writing or books. Dumbass.

It's outright hilarious oreilly apologists are so desperate to put him in a good light they have to use the view.

I know when someone is undertaking promotion of their new book.... which, apparently, is more than you.

Oh, my bad.

Here:You really should wait for the acid to wear off before you post.

I said nothing about Islam, Iraq, and/or Afghanistan, Catholic schools, the Vatican, and/or sex crimes. You are hallucinating.

I said the same thing O'Reilly said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11." True story.

Nice cowardly move on avoiding the question.
When your question is relevant to my saying 'Muslims killed us on 9/11', I'll comment.

Muslims killed us on 9/11. True story.

Lol......it's a dodge n' dishonesty pretzel. What a punk.

Nice cowardly move on avoiding the question.
When your question is relevant to my saying 'Muslims killed us on 9/11', I'll comment.

That is my understanding of 9/11 too. Perhaps Bent Lite knows something that the rest of the country doesn't know.... about who REALLY perpetrated the attacks. :eusa_shhh:

Alternatively, he could be just one dumb fuck know nothing. :confused:

What's wrong? Lose another 55 gallon drum dildo again because you forgot to tie it off first? I've never claimed to know what happened on 9E but don't let being dishonest slow you down now.

Lol......it's a dodge n' dishonesty pretzel. What a punk.
There's little that is dishonest about ignoring irrelevance.

You really are callygurl quality dumb. The comparison is showing your hypocrisy and you don't get it.

That is my understanding of 9/11 too. Perhaps Bent Lite knows something that the rest of the country doesn't know.... about who REALLY perpetrated the attacks. :eusa_shhh:

Alternatively, he could be just one dumb fuck know nothing. :confused:

What's wrong? Lose another 55 gallon drum dildo again because you forgot to tie it off first? I've never claimed to know what happened on 9E but don't let being dishonest slow you down now.

I don't care what you do or do not claim. But, apparently, you disagree with it being Muslims that attacked us.

But then, you're incapable of working out what 'book promotion' is which leads me to believe that your IQ has not reached room temperature.

Were we attacked by Christians in Oklahoma City?

Were we attacked by Christians during the Atlanta Olympics?

Were we attacked by Christians at the many Family Planning Center bombings?

no to all 3.....

Why? Cause you say so? Interesting, we can surely say Christians on the last two as no one can deny them, nor the murder of the Doctor in his church. Hm, seems he who lives in glass house should keep quiet.

no to all 3.....

Why? Cause you say so? Interesting, we can surely say Christians on the last two as no one can deny them, nor the murder of the Doctor in his church. Hm, seems he who lives in glass house should keep quiet.
And should those of us who don't live in any religious house shut up, too?

:rolleyes:

no to all 3.....

...and sometimes, he who speaks from experience can be of the most help.

How does the support free speech/shut up thing work again? I'm fuzzy on the details.

Mr O'Reilly..

Since when do we let polls determine what your constitutional rights are? Protecting the rights of the minority against the majority is why we have a Bill of Rights in the first place

Bill get's caught up in Poll's and what seems popular all of the time. The Constitutionality of Building the Mosque or where It's built is not the Issue here. That is not being challenged. The Issues range from the Appropriateness of the location, lack of consideration of the greater community, the ties and affiliations of the group associated with the Mosque construction, and the mission statement of bringing the US into compliance with Sharia Law.

Any other Religious Group would relocated rather than undergone a Construction project against the will of the community.

This crew has verified problems with Radical ties and poor property management skills.

Nobody has the Constitutional Right to Subjugate Unalienable Rights of others. You may choose to become Sharia compliant but you may not force me to. My message to those in Islam that want harmony with God and Man, is to keep pushing for Reform. That is my advice to All People. Do what is right because it is the right thing to do, not because of preconceived notion.

This is all theatrics for islamaphobia. The best comparison is the catholic church putting out a worldwide order to not report sex crimes to local authorities. Where has there been a national reaction to the catholic church? The real kicker is recognizing the catholic church international order was from the
vatican making it official church policy whereas for 9E the best that can be done is intellectual dishonesty to try and blame islam.

Not true. I live in an area with thousands of Muslims. No problemo Paco. No problem what so ever.

The Catholic Church has dealt responsibly with not Pedophiles, if not in the past, it has in the present. It has also paid a price for what it covered up in the past.

I think the Theatrics is coming from you and your fear of what is not Islamic. You are in a country where Islam is a Minority, you should adapt to that and not try to impose such bullshit on me Curve Light. It hurts my eyes to read it. ;) You should hope and pray that your Religion is not held up to the scrutiny that the Catholic Church was and is. You are getting allot of free passes right now from the misinformed. Work on True Reform Curve Light, from within.

Let's try and deal with the strawmen in this thread with some fact.

1. Tim McVeigh described himself as an atheist.

2. Catholics have, and do, report priests to local LEOs. The Church itself carries a huge responsibility regarding sheltering those priests, and has taken huge steps forward.

3. Showing anger regarding those Muslims who attacked us is not Islamophobia. It is anger towards extremists.

4. Bill was right. Muslims did attack us on 9/11. That's a factually accurate statement. He did not say 'Islam' (ie the entire faith), he said 'Muslims'.... and unless anyone has evidence that any of the hijackers were not, in fact, Muslims, then it remains a factually accurate statement.

I gotta hand it to O'Reilly: Surround yourself with cackling Libs, and try to present any resemblance of a logical arguement.

Clearly, it was much too complicated for Joy, "Whoopie," or Barbara to follow.

Worse.

It conflicted with their own POV.:eek:

MORE WORSE.

O'Reilly's "tone" wasn't in the least concillatory.:eek::eek:

MOST WORSE!!!!

He did not allow EITHER WOMAN to walk all over him???:eek::eek::eek:

Clearly, this beastly behaviour can only be dealt with one way.

RETREAT!!!!

0911271348401img_3744b.jpg

It was a terrorist attack but cowards like you want to keep celebrating that day to try......try.....and justify your bigotry.
I'm a coward and bigot for telling a true story? LMAO!

No. You're a coward and a bigot for trying to say your false claim is a true story. Tell us, when and where have you demanded catholic schools should be closed since it has been revealed the vatican ordered no reporting of sex crimes against kids to local authorities?:doubt:

Or do you approve of that form of terrorism?

So how long have you had these prejudices and resentments against the Catholic Church Curve Ball????? Pedophiles are being punished, the Church is reporting them to the Authorities, we call it due process. Do you understand the difference Curve Light????? Do you understand the concepts of Repentance, Contrition, Reconciliation???

Your path lies more in Reform Curve Light, not trashing other Religions, though it may make you feel better it does your cause harm. You are attacking the largest following in the Country, now does that make you friends or enemies. The Catholic Church is a force that would protect your right to be Curve Light, it is a voice against intolerance and violence. So I ask you, what is with you????? How about you work on insuring that your Church is in compliance with Human Rights, Unalienable Rights of All, both Male and Female, Believer and Unbeliever, and I'll do that with my Church.

We are All Human Beings First, accountable to God and justified in Being by Him in spite of our preconceived notions. Best not to forget Who the Ultimate Authority is, not by my interpretation or Yours, but Unlimited. The Catholic Church would not even consider building such a site without approval Curve Light, It would have abandoned the project long ago. You are attempting to build a Capital Site disguised as a Community Center. That is not forthright.

You libs are being so ridicules. What exactly was wrong with what He said.

Do you deny that we were attacked by Muslims on 9/11. Are you so PC that you think we can't even point that out?

Bill was on Beck tonight, and he actually made a decent point that we refer to the attack on Pearl Harbor from the Japanese, not Japanese extremists. Yet we logically don't equate the attack with ALL Japanese. We're almost 10 years out now from 9/11, so making such a mountain out of this molehill is just another excuse to get pissy with each other.

The fact is he clarifies that it was extremist all the time. We should not have to make a point to say that every time we say it.

An extreme Muslim is still a Muslim. There was nothing wrong with what he said, and the 2 idiots who walked off looked like little babies.

Forum List

Back