🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Orlando shooter worked as a security guard for Department of Homeland Security contractor

Third thread I've seen on this topic, and only counterjihad.com is covering it. It's almost as if it's bullshit. :rolleyes:

Third thread I've seen on this topic, and only counterjihad.com is covering it. It's almost as if it's bullshit. :rolleyes:
I found plenty of other sources, so I could post more. Or you could do your own Google search you lazy dumbass.

Google

I found plenty of other sources, so I could post more. Or you could do your own Google search you lazy dumbass.

Google

Post them. We already know he was a security contractor. None of it means ISIS (of which he was no member) has infiltrated the department. No more than the Fort Hood shooter shows ISIS has infiltrated the military.

Google

Post them. We already know he was a security contractor. None of it means ISIS (of which he was no member) has infiltrated the department. No more than the Fort Hood shooter shows ISIS has infiltrated the military.
Actually that's pretty dumb. If an Army officer commits a terrorist attack, then that means terrorists have infiltrated the Army.

And I did post the links, look again.

Google

Actually that's pretty dumb. If an Army officer commits a terrorist attack, then that means terrorists have infiltrated the Army.

And I did post the links, look again.

You didn't post "links". You posted one biased link, and a Bugs Bunny cartoon. You can't even make this shit up.

Forum List

Back