Osteen mega church shooter ID’d

Indeed. Another violent, pro-Hamas lefty.

This person had NINE different names, likely due to immigration fraud of the type encouraged by Joe Biden and the DemoKKKrats. Why are we letting this happen?

Left , right ; it doesn't matter there are plenty of crazies on both sides. Extremists are the problem , they're polarizing the issues for the rest of US.

It was a tranny. It identified as a woman but was born a male. (It also died a male, but that’s another story.)

Another one for the tranny hall of shame.

Actually, it sounds like she was born female and only briefly identified as male. The seven year old shot in the incident was her biological child.

I guess I should stop being surprised, but it’s still floors me that transgender activist support radical islamests. Getting shot would’ve been a blessing compared to what would’ve happened to that tranny if they showed up in Gaza with his Free Palestine comments.

Or maybe she finds Zionist GENOCIDE worse than Palestinian transphobia.

As should any decent human being.

Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

Here's the better question- how was someone with a history of mental illness and minor criminal record able to buy a gun?

What is going to NOT get a lot of coverage is that Joel Olsteen's church is welcoming of homosexuals and trans people.

So there is that....

"What is going to NOT get a lot of coverage is that Joel Olsteen's church is used to be welcoming of homosexuals and trans people."

I fixed that for ya.

It was a tranny. It identified as a woman but was born a male. (It also died a male, but that’s another story.)

Another one for the tranny hall of shame.
She also has "Free Palestine" inscribed / written on the side of her weapon .. When are we going to take mental illness seriously ?

Actually, it sounds like she was born female and only briefly identified as male. The seven year old shot in the incident was her biological child.

Here's the better question- how was someone with a history of mental illness and minor criminal record able to buy a gun?
Because transgenderism is no longer classified as a mental illness .. like it was in just recent decades. It is a mental illness and should be dealt with accordingly.

Either way, she or he sure did get that Hamas thing down, where they use human shields.

She or he will probably be remembered by Hamas as a martyr.

Either way, she or he sure did get that Hamas thing down, where they use human shields.

She or he will probably be remembered by Hamas as a martyr.
She should have run for vice-president .. female tranny, pro-palestine, minority .. dang .. that out-trumps Kamala Harris.

When they keep shooting up people as in Olsteen's church, Colorado and the Tennessee private school .. yes they are. Not to mention they marginalize women and have children removed from their parents who don't adhere to the gender ideology. Yes .. very scary.
Trump said not to worry about shootings. He said we need to move on.

So you agree transgenderism is a mental illness?
Not at all. I'm sorry that your reading comprehension skills are so poor.

When they keep shooting up people as in Olsteen's church, Colorado and the Tennessee private school .. yes they are. Not to mention they marginalize women and have children removed from their parents who don't adhere to the gender ideology. Yes .. very scary.

We live in a country where we have 600 mass shootings a year. Why do gender-fluid people committing one or two of them scare you?

Forum List

Back