Otto Warmbier was Tortured to Death

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The known facts are hard to hear. Asians have always been brutal to their enemies.

I believe a good nation will take revenge for the abuse of one of its citizens.

Destroy their government and make Lil Kim a grease spot.

Warmbier’s parents, Fred and Cindy Warmbier of suburban Wyoming, appeared on national television Tuesday morning and broke their three months of silence over the death of their son.

Cindy Warmbier said: “They destroyed him.” Fred Warmbier accused North Korean officials of torturing their child to the point that “it looked like someone had taken a pair of pliers and rearranged his bottom teeth.”

To avoid war that could kill millions I'd say one man isn't worth that war.

It hurts but some times for peace we have to take it up the ass!

Trendy stupid asses had nothing to say about this did they. Didn't see ANTIFA chanting about him did we.. Uuugh these communist ...gs get me sick.

Trendy stupid asses had nothing to say about this did they. Didn't see ANTIFA chanting about him did we.. Uuugh these communist ...gs get me sick.

I didn't like it at all...But remember what Jesus said? Turn the other cheek.

Sometimes for peace we have to put up with shit.

Asr retribution for their murder of Otto Warmbier, how about we have have some Special Forces snatch Kim Jong Shithead's sister and give her a good ol' American workover? Maybe some electrodes to the nipples, a little water-boarding, playing some Five Finger Death Punch at 120 decibels while she's strapped to a chair?

Where's Dick Cheney when we need him? :laugh:

Asr retribution for their murder of Otto Warmbier, how about we have have some Special Forces snatch Kim Jong Shithead's sister and give her a good ol' American workover? Maybe some electrodes to the nipples, a little water-boarding, playing some Five Finger Death Punch at 120 decibels while she's strapped to a chair?

Where's Dick Cheney when we need him? :laugh:
Do we really need to stoop to their level?

The known facts are hard to hear. Asians have always been brutal to their enemies.

Warmbier’s parents, Fred and Cindy Warmbier of suburban Wyoming, appeared on national television Tuesday morning and broke their three months of silence over the death of their son.

Cindy Warmbier said: “They destroyed him.” Fred Warmbier accused North Korean officials of torturing their child to the point that “it looked like someone had taken a pair of pliers and rearranged his bottom teeth.”

I think what was done to this boy was horrific, and should not have happened. But the boy was stupid to have ever gone to NK in the first place. It’s not anything he should have died for, but it’s also not anything that I would send my child out to avenge.

Otto Warmbier’s parents have my sympathy. No parent should lose a child like this. And to that end, his story should be a cautionary tale to other kids who think it would be cool to visit a country where Americans are feared and hated.

And, for Allah's sake, stop CNN from treating Lil Kim's sister like a celebrity

Allow me to summarize our traitorous retarded Media: "Ooohh Ooooh the NK Minister of propaganda just STOLE THE SHOW! Oh golly, she smiles so cute. Why can't our First Lady be as wonderful as her? Oops I think I messed my pants".

One thing you can count on, whenever something terrible is done by a dictator the appeasers come out in force.

Nah just more strategic patience

Forum List

Back