OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Ah. I get it. It doesn't have to be true. You just have to believe it could be true and that makes it true.

Excellent reason to lie and spread rumors. Because after all, they could be true. Even if they aren't, it doesn't matter ... they could be.

Dear God.

First, when you know a person's motives, that is truth and fact.

Secondly, it was true until the show aired, then they changed it. Now ... why would they change it after that?
Never pegged you for a conspiracy theorist.

I am a computer network tech, I protect companies from this same shit ... only the government can get away with it legally, it's the same threat.

Ah. I get it. It doesn't have to be true. You just have to believe it could be true and that makes it true.

Excellent reason to lie and spread rumors. Because after all, they could be true. Even if they aren't, it doesn't matter ... they could be.

Dear God.

Secondly, it was true until the show aired, then they changed it. Now ... why would they change it after that?
well, it wasnt true so they changed it anyway
looks like its Emma and V wearing the tin foil

No. YOU will go to any extreme to avoid admitting someone from the right lied and pulled shit like this. I'm not sure why you do that; it's not like his lies reflect on you.

No. YOU will go to any extreme to avoid admitting someone from the right lied and pulled shit like this. I'm not sure why you do that; it's not like his lies reflect on you.

yeah that is kinda weird, emma........hope it isn't catching.....:eek:

BULLSHIT emma
you are trying to make it like he lkied when he DIDNT

yeah, and you wouldnt be lying about anything here now would ya?

I am a computer network tech, I protect companies from this same shit ... only the government can get away with it legally, it's the same threat.
If that's true, then you of all people should understand why the government on a separate secure site should protect itself.

(from my post above:

Here’s the agreement. Please note that it’s on the login page for dealers, not consumers — and it’s not even on the cars.gov site! This agreement is not intended for consumers, and it does not apply to consumers.

Here is the U.S. Department of Transportation Privacy Policy for consumers and the general public.

Although the language of the dealer’s agreement might seem a little over-zealous (a common problem in “terms of service” agreements), it’s a lot more understandable when you realize it’s intended to apply to dealers who are entering into a business agreement with the government to dispose of clunkers. And it appears on a secure website that allows dealers to log into the government’s financial system. The page is named: supplierpayments.esc.gov. )

If that's true, then you of all people should understand why the government on a separate secure site should protect itself.

(from my post above:

Here’s the agreement. Please note that it’s on the login page for dealers, not consumers — and it’s not even on the cars.gov site! This agreement is not intended for consumers, and it does not apply to consumers.

Here is the U.S. Department of Transportation Privacy Policy for consumers and the general public.

Although the language of the dealer’s agreement might seem a little over-zealous (a common problem in “terms of service” agreements), it’s a lot more understandable when you realize it’s intended to apply to dealers who are entering into a business agreement with the government to dispose of clunkers. And it appears on a secure website that allows dealers to log into the government’s financial system. The page is named: supplierpayments.esc.gov. )

How many times must you be told: They changed it after the segment aired.

That in and of itself is proof there was something sinister, even if Beck blew it out of proportion.

(from my post above:

That in and of itself is proof there was something sinister, even if Beck blew it out of proportion.
i cant believe emma is being such a shill for obama
never thought i'd ever see that day

(from my post above:

It's one of the reasons he's dangerous ... people just buy into his image, what's worse is it's dividing the country more than Bush did. He ruined liberals completely (not that most of us had far to go, but meh) and conned them into blindly supporting the government now, something liberalism is suppose to be against, tyranny is bad in any country.

Like what???

Why would I lie to you about anything? What would be the point? You're allergic to facts, so the truth works better for me so far. If I wanted to lie, I could kiss your ass and tell you what a savant you are.....thus avoiding your many shit squalls......

but that's not me.

Like what???

Why would I lie to you about anything? What would be the point? You're allergic to facts, so the truth works better for me so far. If I wanted to lie, I could kiss your ass and tell you what a savant you are.....thus avoiding your many shit squalls......

but that's not me.

That's too easy, give me a hard one. :doubt:

(from my post above:

Fuck you. This has NOTHING to do with Obama.

Like what???

but that's not me.
you just cant get it, can you
you are the type that piss people off
you think because you have a law degree that it makes you smarter than anyone else
and you seem to think that google will always give every exactly what they are looking for
if that was the case, no other search engine would exist
i'm not going to do a google wild goose chase when you know exactly what it was you were talking about
POST THE FUCKING LINK
do expect everyone else has the tools you do

Fuck you. This has NOTHING to do with Obama.
sure it does
it was HIS administration that put the site up
now quit it

and beck reported it ACCURATELY
even your snopes site admits it further down
snopes isnt alway correct either

Forum List

Back