OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

no, you are an asshole that didnt want to post a link because more than likely you got it from a less than reliable site

So you're going to neg me because you didn't like that I quoted from a form issued by THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION?????

The FCC is a less than reliable source?

Are you fucking out of your goddamn mind?!!!!!

What part of:

Took me a while, The Federal Communications Act of 1934 [334 pages] and a few other attendant and superceding codes have been cut and pasted to allow for new technology, but basically put from FCC app form 314:

led you to believe it was from a "less than reliable site"?

Gawd you are stupid.

The FCC is a bullshit watchdog government power grubbing lame ass organization that wastes money and tells people what to do. It's garbage.

yeah, i watched it the next day after that
at least i think it was the next day

um, he said DEALERS right in THAT ONE
maybe its YOU that needs to watch it again
You need to learn to read as well as listen lol.

Point is, I asked "He clarified that it was for dealers and not consumers?" and you said yes.

He didn't. Aside from his mention of dealers at the beginning of the segment, the rest of the time he and his idiot guests were going on about it affecting consumers.

If he came back later and apologized and clarified and admitted he was wrong, fine. I haven't seen that clip yet. Perhaps you have a link to it?
YES, HE DID
you missed it i guess
watch it again
he said it was the DEALERS login

Do you need to read the damned transcript? You're not dishonest. Don't try to tell me that aside from that brief mention of 'dealer page', he didn't go on for the rest of the segment to rant about how it would affect consumers' private computers.

Hell, just listen again to what he says at the fucking beginning of the clip:

"...And I recommend America you do not try this at home, I'm going to show it to you --- this is somebody else's computer, I took it from their office, 'cuz I wouldn't do this on MINE."

"People shouldn't go on it right now while you're doing this."

"Do not do this at home, trust me me you'll understand why."

The ONLY mention of dealers:

"...the dealer goes into CARS.gov..."

From that point on, he and the idiots go on about how the government is invading personal computers of consumers.

"Here you are, trying to be a good citizen and make a charitable contribution..."

"If you log onto this at your home, everything in your home is now theirs?"

Little Green Footballs - Glenn Beck: 'Cars for Clunkers' is a Government Plot to Take Over Your Computer

Here’s the agreement. Please note that it’s on the login page for dealers, not consumers — and it’s not even on the cars.gov site! This agreement is not intended for consumers, and it does not apply to consumers.

Here is the U.S. Department of Transportation Privacy Policy for consumers and the general public.

Although the language of the dealer’s agreement might seem a little over-zealous (a common problem in “terms of service” agreements), it’s a lot more understandable when you realize it’s intended to apply to dealers who are entering into a business agreement with the government to dispose of clunkers. And it appears on a secure website that allows dealers to log into the government’s financial system. The page is named: supplierpayments.esc.gov.

This whole “issue” is pure tin foil.

Emma, the sad thing about this, is that people honestly think the government is above hacking into your computer or using laws to gain more control ... not the fear based on something that they did have on the site at one time.

So again, I ask...

Did Beck clarify that the warning was intended for dealers and not consumers? And that "it appears on a secure website that allows dealers to log into the government’s financial system."

If he later admitted he was wrong, then I'd like to see that clip.

So again, I ask...

Did Beck clarify that the warning was intended for dealers and not consumers? And that "it appears on a secure website that allows dealers to log into the government’s financial system."

You missed the whole point ... seriously Emma ... you really did.

Emma, the sad thing about this, is that people honestly think the government is above hacking into your computer or using laws to gain more control ... not the fear based on something that they did have on the site at one time.

Well, that's certainly reason to lie and try to scare the crap out of people.

So again, I ask...

YES HE DID
and he did so in the video YOU posted

So again, I ask...

You missed the whole point ... seriously Emma ... you really did.
Well then tell me. What is the point?

He lies. He and his idiot guests claim this to be something it wasn't. Hell, the website and warning aren't even accessible to consumers.

So what point am I missing?

The FCC is a bullshit watchdog government power grubbing lame ass organization that wastes money and tells people what to do. It's garbage.

That still doesn't mean that you can get a license from them to own a network if you are not a citizen. Opinions don't enter into it. It is what it is. More irrelevant blather and obfuscation from the 'out to lunchers'.

Tin foil in a blender, you mean.:eek:

Obama already created the fear, with his idea to try to force all US internet servers to honor the government contracts with Microsucks and offer the government unlimited access to them ... he only touched on the subject, but the simple fact that the thought even entered his head makes Obama dangerous. Since that point in time he has been a serious threat to our nation, the media hounds are just worried, rightfully, that Obama will do something like that, and I am to. If he does, I will take up arms. So it's a very high possibility that he would do something like this, and he has done nothing since to demonstrate he respects freedom of expression. Until he does, he is a threat to our country.

So again, I ask...

YES HE DID

Bullshit. I posted direct quotes from that video.

I swear to God, why the hell do you defend something you KNOW to be false? ONE brief statement that most wouldn't catch except after the fact, and the rest of the time claiming the government is going to get into your personal files.

And if that wasn't his goddamned point in the first place, why did he start the segment the way he did:

"...And I recommend America you do not try this at home, I'm going to show it to you --- this is somebody else's computer, I took it from their office, 'cuz I wouldn't do this on MINE."

Obama already created the fear, with his idea to try to force all US internet servers to honor the government contracts with Microsucks and offer the government unlimited access to them ... he only touched on the subject, but the simple fact that the thought even entered his head makes Obama dangerous. Since that point in time he has been a serious threat to our nation, the media hounds are just worried, rightfully, that Obama will do something like that, and I am to. If he does, I will take up arms. So it's a very high possibility that he would do something like this, and he has done nothing since to demonstrate he respects freedom of expression. Until he does, he is a threat to our country.

Ah. I get it. It doesn't have to be true. You just have to believe it could be true and that makes it true.

Excellent reason to lie and spread rumors. Because after all, they could be true. Even if they aren't, it doesn't matter ... they could be, therefore they are.

Dear God.

So again, I ask...

YES HE DID

Bullshit. I posted direct quotes from that video.

I swear to God, why the hell do you defend something you KNOW to be false? ONE brief statement that most wouldn't catch except after the fact, and the rest of the time claiming the government is going to get into your personal files.

And if that wasn't his goddamned point in the first place, why did he start the segment the way he did:

i watched the video

because he was going into the whats??????

the DEALERS LOGIN
:eusa_wall:

Ah. I get it. It doesn't have to be true. You just have to believe it could be true and that makes it true.

Excellent reason to lie and spread rumors. Because after all, they could be true. Even if they aren't, it doesn't matter ... they could be.

Dear God.

First, when you know a person's motives, that is truth and fact.

Secondly, it was true until the show aired, then they changed it. Now ... why would they change it after that?

That still doesn't mean that you can get a license from them to own a network if you are not a citizen. Opinions don't enter into it. It is what it is. More irrelevant blather and obfuscation from the 'out to lunchers'.

btw, if you are going to edit the quotes, you REALLY need to stop stripping the names from it
people dont know who it is you are talking to when you do that
especially when you use quotes from TWO different people in the same post

Excellent reason to lie and spread rumors. Because after all, they could be true. Even if they aren't, it doesn't matter ... they could be.

Dear God.

Secondly, it was true until the show aired, then they changed it. Now ... why would they change it after that?
Never pegged you for a conspiracy theorist.

FCC is garbage and run by shitheads ... that's fact not opinion.

Dear God.

well, it wasnt true so they changed it anyway
looks like its Emma and V wearing the tin foil

FCC is garbage and run by shitheads ... that's fact not opinion.
um, no, that is your opinion, of which you are entitled to

Forum List

Back