Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

Honey, they would have brought better weapons if they desired or conspired to overthrow the government.
pmpio3okf5p71.jpg

First, a little foreplay:

I'm coming late to this thread, hell, it's already 160+ posts, with too many of them being more tedium over the word "insurrection"......the legal definition vs the colloquial usage. It is well-plowed ground from many previous threads and it is now boring.

So, my contribution here ain't to offer any more insight on "Insurrection" vs "Sedition" or any of that tired stuff.

Rather, I'm posting in sort of a 'maintenance' function, in a "clean-up in Aisle 5"-vibe. I guess it is my predilection for accuracy, for making sure that what is said is correct.
-----------------------------------------------
So here's what we've got in sort of a 3-part play:

First, good poster Original Tree offers us this in post #40:
1. Is that the new narrative, because a fire extinguisher is not a weapon of mass destruction? You do realize most of these people charged have been found Not Guilty on All Charges, right?

Whereupon, in post #41, poster Golfing Gator requests...via emoji....for a link to the assertion about 'Not Guilty Charges':

Which brings us to part III, a link to a Wicki page that good poster Tree wants us to believe shows a whole of lot of "Not Guilty" resolutions to a whole lot of Janaury 6th rioter cases. You can go to post #49 and see the Wicki page, along with poster Tree's commentary.

Here:

• 3. 40 Not Guilty on All Charges and 17 Guilty so far, and most of the charges are petty crap like "Parading" and "Picketing" and "Trespassing"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which then brings us to that spill in Aisle 5 previously alluded to.

Good poster Original Tree doesn't give us all of the list.....either in length or in width. Nor, for whatever reason that only he may know, does he explain that what he lists as "Not Guilty" judgements by the court......ain't.

Meaning, what he says they are ain't what they are.

Rather, all those "Not Guilty" words you see in Tree's cropped Wicki page.......are pleadings.
Not judgments.

The perps, or the perps' lawyer, has pleaded that his client is "Not Guilty".
That's all.
The judges didn't rule 'Not Guilty'.

I hope that clarifies for all, without embarrassment for poor poster Original Tree.

Sorry, not playing your game.

Post the quote.
All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

And we're going to have to fight much harder.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

we say: "Joe you're fired. Get out of here."

I'd fight. So I'd fight, they'd fight, I'd fight, they'd fight. Pop pop.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol,

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

And we're going to have to fight much harder.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

we say: "Joe you're fired. Get out of here."

I'd fight. So I'd fight, they'd fight, I'd fight, they'd fight. Pop pop.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol,

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.
Thanks for confirming he never said anything about storming the Capital.

I'm wondering if our two idiot tag team of people who don't understand English will be back?

Just saying when you lie that the election was stolen, with Trump claiming he easily won in 2020, and then said they had to "fight" a dozen times, or they wouldn't have a country.
You remain an obtuse odious dishonest asshole. I have still never claimed that the election was stolen. If we struck lies from your lexicon, you’d finally be silent. GFY.

You remain an obtuse odious dishonest asshole. I have still never claimed that the election was stolen. If we struck lies from your lexicon, you’d finally be silent. GFY.
I condemn the "proud boys" in entirety.

How about saying he was going to lead the occupation of the capitol?
My post proved he said that.
Not even close, Liar.
Trump said: So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol,

Not even close, Liar.
And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Forum List

Back