Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

Yes... THIS DoJ...

Thank you for your personal opinion. Now it's time to complete the indictments and let the courts sort it out.

Wassa madda... back the wrong horse again, didja? :badgrin: ...on the Wrong Side of History again? :badgrin: ...they don't have to look far to find evidence... :badgrin:

Example?

The traitorous insurrectionists of January 6, 2021, are not 'innocent'... it is even arguable that they are 'Americans'...

Nope. the goal is to prevent a dictator-wannabe from ever again coming that close to overturning a legitimate general election through mob violence.
Too bad for you, that twit Cheney already admitted that their ONLY goal is to prevent Trump from running again. What’s the matter? Get slapped around again by the truth and facts?

I don’t believe I ever claimed there was no weapons there.

Let’s do an inventory:
  • 1 pack of Zip Ties.
  • 1 spear/flag pole combo
  • 1 handgun.

Your Messiah says an insurrection requires F-16s and Nukes.
That's a successful insurrection. It's like the blind sheik blowing up the WTC, just because he don't bring enough explosives, or park the truck in the right place, doesn't mean he didn't try.

I don’t believe I ever claimed there was no weapons there.

Let’s do an inventory:
  • 1 pack of Zip Ties.
  • 1 spear/flag pole combo
  • 1 handgun.

Your Messiah says an insurrection requires F-16s and Nukes.
"The Pen Is Mightier Then The Sword". But in Trump's case it was his big mouth. Which is how the whole thing started in the first place.

He heard the bullshit fed to him by his goon squad consisting of people like Guiliani, fugured he had a shot at overturning the election & ran with it, the will of the voter's & The Constitution be damned.

Fuck Trump, his goons & enablers like McCarthy & Jordan. They're no better then he is.

"The Pen Is Mightier Then The Sword". But in Trump's case it was his big mouth. Which is how the whole thing started in the first place.

He heard the bullshit fed to him by his goon squad consisting of people like Guiliani, fugured he had a shot at overturning the election & ran with it, the will of the voter's & The Constitution be damned.

Fuck Trump, his goons & enablers like McCarthy & Jordan. They're no better then he is.
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech

The real insurrection occurred for months in the summer of 2020.
1642294346202.jpeg

1642294416140.jpeg

1642294862562.jpeg

1642295083509.jpeg

1642295113624.jpeg

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech
You know that was only ONE line out of Trump's hour long screed that they had to stop the steal by taking the capitol.

Forum List

Back