Our corrupt media

American Journalism is dead. It has been for a long time. Only the illusion of credible 'News' remains. It's all a well-scripted acted farce. American 'News' merely regurgitates Government/Corporate-fed information. It no longer questions or conducts independent credible investigations. It's all just a Government/Corporate lie at this point.

The Government along with only a handful of large Corporations, control just about all information Americans receive. The Internet is all the People have left for any hope of receiving real information. But how long before the Government and Corporations seize complete control of it too?
You think Hearst was any different? The problem with elitists like yourself is you consider yourselves intellectually superior to others, and it just doesn't hold up.

It's like people who say "rural whites vote against their own interests." All that shows is a failure to understand what most rural whites see as their interests. And yes most are voting Trump.

Huh??

!. What federal laws did Hillary violate
2. When was the FBI and DOJ bribed?
3. The Clinton foundation is a charity- nothing goes to a Clinton bank account
The answer is NONE. Or she would have a conviction on her record.

I know the morons in Opposite World think it is self-evident that a woman with a clean record is magically a felon. But in the real world, she is not.

Donald Trump was more than happy about "all Trump all the time" earlier this year.

nehvmf.jpg

American Journalism is dead. It has been for a long time. Only the illusion of credible 'News' remains. It's all a well-scripted acted farce. American 'News' merely regurgitates Government/Corporate-fed information. It no longer questions or conducts independent credible investigations. It's all just a Government/Corporate lie at this point.

The Government along with only a handful of large Corporations, control just about all information Americans receive. The Internet is all the People have left for any hope of receiving real information. But how long before the Government and Corporations seize complete control of it too?
You think Hearst was any different? The problem with elitists like yourself is you consider yourselves intellectually superior to others, and it just doesn't hold up.

It's like people who say "rural whites vote against their own interests." All that shows is a failure to understand what most rural whites see as their interests. And yes most are voting Trump.

Huh??
Do you think US journalism was EVER even handed?

Huh??
Do you think US journalism was EVER even handed?

No.

Because it is not! It is as simple as that, but believe everything you hear from "the donald" until....you don't like it then it was........." what he really meant was.....!!"

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate and not actually practicing journalism. I would like to understand why you condone a media that is so biased that the truth and facts are what they decide they are.

I do get it that they are helping your candidate right now. But think about it, it might not always be that way. A state controlled media will destroy this country by indoctrination and lies.

Why do you think you are incapable of making your own decisions after hearing both sides equally? Why do you want the media telling you what to believe and what to think?

Please don't respond with partisan bullshit, this is a serious question.

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate and not actually practicing journalism. I would like to understand why you condone a media that is so biased that the truth and facts are what they decide they are.

I do get it that they are helping your candidate right now. But think about it, it might not always be that way. A state controlled media will destroy this country by indoctrination and lies.

Why do you think you are incapable of making your own decisions after hearing both sides equally? Why do you want the media telling you what to believe and what to think?

I don't think much has changed.

Back in the days of Walter Cronkite, everyone just assumed it was the gospel truth. Even today people probably assume it was.

While there may be some media outlets that are "in the tank" of various politicians, there is no credible evidence that major news networks are. The mere fact that any news outlet communicates information that differs with what anyone wants to believe is true does not make the organization "in the tank" of anyone. If there's to be any bias among the major news outlets, it's found in the degree of completeness and comprehensiveness of factual information provided. (FWIW, that's why I tend to prefer PBS Newshour. That network is given to presenting a far more complete news presentation -- as compared with editorial discussion -- of matters.)

It is also essential that one, when consuming content from a news organization, be cognizant of what is news and what is editorial commentary. As goes the news content delivered by major news networks, Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and others, very little to none of it is biased one way or the other. As goes the editorial content, there is often bias, but then that's the whole point of delivering commentary on the news.

You obviously never turn on your TV. Journalism in the USA is dead. The media has become the mouth of the dem party, with a few exceptions who are the mouth of the repub party.

Journalists should report the news, not indoctrination.

If Fox'news' only reported the news, their audience could fit in a school bus.

You have real issues with both sides being given equal time, don't you?

I guess that's because even you realize that when both sides are heard equally, yours always loses because its based on a fraud.

How many people do you know that have access to MSNBC, but don't have access to Foxnews?

very few, so what? Much of Fox is in the tank for the hildebeast. Do you think Megan Kelley is a trumpster?

"Much of Fox in the tank" for Mrs. Clinton? Now there's a conclusion that should be interesting to see you actually attempt to credibly support....Good luck with that....

Wrong. The assholes invaded Trump's rallies to shut down disagreeable free speech. That isn't peaceful.
Sorry, I forgot our dear beloved leader is the only one entitled to free speech.
Hey moron. You don't have the right to shut someone else down. That isn't free speech. You know nothing, that's why you believe what you do.
So then why are you against trump speaking out?

You obviously never turn on your TV. Journalism in the USA is dead. The media has become the mouth of the dem party, with a few exceptions who are the mouth of the repub party.

Journalists should report the news, not indoctrination.

If Fox'news' only reported the news, their audience could fit in a school bus.

You have real issues with both sides being given equal time, don't you?

I guess that's because even you realize that when both sides are heard equally, yours always loses because its based on a fraud.

How many people do you know that have access to MSNBC, but don't have access to Foxnews?

very few, so what? Much of Fox is in the tank for the hildebeast. Do you think Megan Kelley is a trumpster?

"Much of Fox in the tank" for Mrs. Clinton? Now there's a conclusion that should be interesting to see you actually attempt to credibly support....Good luck with that....

His statement is just another example of how the RW circle of wagons is getting smaller and smaller.

Wrong. The assholes invaded Trump's rallies to shut down disagreeable free speech. That isn't peaceful.
Sorry, I forgot our dear beloved leader is the only one entitled to free speech.
Hey moron. You don't have the right to shut someone else down. That isn't free speech. You know nothing, that's why you believe what you do.
So then why are you against trump speaking out?
Huh?

Back in the days of Walter Cronkite, everyone just assumed it was the gospel truth. Even today people probably assume it was.

Politics has always been fought in the arena of the media of the times.

so cute what uneducated trumpsters will believe.

Politics has always been fought in the arena of the media of the times.

and it's the job of the media to point out when a candidate is racist, unqualified and repugnant to voters who aren't uneducated white males, who skeeve women and minorities and sexually assault women.\

oh right... they only believe dumb Donald when he lies about other people but not when he's telling the truth about himself candidly.

and how dare the media actually quote him. they'd rather they made up garbage like pretending Hillary Clinton has some terrible disease. disgusting... like their candidate

"Droll" is what I'd have called it, but if "cute" works for you, fine.

"Droll" is what I'd have called it, but if "cute" works for you, fine.

droll works. :thup:

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate and not actually practicing journalism.

Have you heard of Fox news...well Roger Ailes ran that outfit and now he runs the Trump campaign...any questions ???

The media is trying to rig the election, says the campaign being run by sharks on loan from Breitbart and Fox News.

they'd rather they made up garbage like pretending Hillary Clinton has some terrible disease.

"made up garbage"

Clearly, never having press conferences, disappearing all the time, falling down after events... lying about having the flu....

nope, no reason to suspect any health issues with Hillary....

Forum List

Back