Our corrupt media

HnL is just trying to change the topic to suggest the right is just as guilty.
Brietbart News is not only far right, it is pure alt right propaganda. And it's CEO is Trumps campaign CEO, Steve Bannon.

So the insanity of saying right wing media is limited to Limbaugh and Hannity is just mind numbingly ignorant.

You can't really deny whether we are talking ABC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, NPR .. compared to FOX, the vast majority of the networks DO swing left. If you really want to throw in programming such as Rush Limbaugh and Hannity then we can talk about the liberal leanings of The Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and Bloomberg, in the same pool. If you want to suggest that the media outlets in general are not favoring left you have got yourself a VERY uphill battle to try and prove that.
If you want to pretend Brietbart, Red State, Drudge, Blaze, World Net Daily, PJ Media, Infowars, Daily Caller, News Max, Hannity, Limbaugh, Colter, and many others aren't pretty much pure right wing propaganda, then you're living in dream land.

Throw in Fox News and the Wall Street Journal and many on the right never, ever consume any other media.

And not having anyone who is objectively trying to report fiction and bogus conspiracies, does not mean a liberal bias. It is a truth and rationality bias.

"Truth and rational" is really laughable when left media outlets feel the need to resort to polls that pool more democrats than republicans in order to a create fictitious Hillary presidential lead in the polls, like CNN has done in this presidential election. That in itself is what MAKES those outlets liberal.

You could simply reply as you did and exhaust your list of conservative sources but in the end the left would still dominate. Just starting with the NETWORK sources that many of these programming even stem from is fact alone. I mean seriously FOX ... vs CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC? You gotta be brain dead to even suggest the media is predominately right.
Remarkable the lack of political acumen common to most on the right – this post is particularly ignorant and ridiculous, especially the nonsense about ‘left media’ having anything to do with polling, and the discredited idiocy about Democrats being ‘oversampled.’

HnL is just trying to change the topic to suggest the right is just as guilty.
Brietbart News is not only far right, it is pure alt right propaganda. And it's CEO is Trumps campaign CEO, Steve Bannon.

So the insanity of saying right wing media is limited to Limbaugh and Hannity is just mind numbingly ignorant.

You can't really deny whether we are talking ABC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, NPR .. compared to FOX, the vast majority of the networks DO swing left. If you really want to throw in programming such as Rush Limbaugh and Hannity then we can talk about the liberal leanings of The Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and Bloomberg, in the same pool. If you want to suggest that the media outlets in general are not favoring left you have got yourself a VERY uphill battle to try and prove that.
If you want to pretend Brietbart, Red State, Drudge, Blaze, World Net Daily, PJ Media, Infowars, Daily Caller, News Max, Hannity, Limbaugh, Colter, and many others aren't pretty much pure right wing propaganda, then you're living in dream land.

Throw in Fox News and the Wall Street Journal and many on the right never, ever consume any other media.

And not having anyone who is objectively trying to report fiction and bogus conspiracies, does not mean a liberal bias. It is a truth and rationality bias.

"Truth and rational" is really laughable when left media outlets feel the need to resort to polls that pool more democrats than republicans in order to a create fictitious Hillary presidential lead in the polls, like CNN has done in this presidential election. That in itself is what MAKES those outlets liberal.

You could simply reply as you did and exhaust your list of conservative sources but in the end the left would still dominate. Just starting with the NETWORK sources that many of these programming even stem from is fact alone. I mean seriously FOX ... vs CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC? You gotta be brain dead to even suggest the media is predominately right.
Remarkable the lack of political acumen common to most on the right – this post is particularly ignorant and ridiculous, especially the nonsense about ‘left media’ having anything to do with polling, and the discredited idiocy about Democrats being ‘oversampled.’

You ought to learn, I'd never provide a fact about liberal bias and democrat over sampling that I can't prove.

CNN polls reveal 57% believe Clinton won debate, 37% Trump, 6% unsure

27% of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey identified themselves as Republicans, 36% identified themselves as Democrats, and 37% identified themselves as independents.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/10/10/debate.2.poll.pdf

Now you have just shown yourself as the ignorant one.

"Truth and rational" is really laughable when left media outlets feel the need to resort to polls that pool more democrats than republicans in order to a create fictitious Hillary presidential lead in the polls, like CNN has done in this presidential election.
When your feeling conflict with reality, and then you fabricate some way that the two are compatible, as you have done above, we call that a delusion.

It is a false belief that is difficult to fix, even in the face of reason and overwhelming evidence that the belief is false.

I am not really qualified to help you. Maybe you should see a shrink.

"Truth and rational" is really laughable when left media outlets feel the need to resort to polls that pool more democrats than republicans in order to a create fictitious Hillary presidential lead in the polls, like CNN has done in this presidential election.
When your feeling conflict with reality, and then you fabricate some way that the two are compatible, as you have done above, we call that a delusion.

It is a false belief that is difficult to fix, even in the face of reason and overwhelming evidence that the belief is false.

I am not really qualified to help you. Maybe you should see a shrink.

There are media outlets that are strong in favor of the right, but to assume that the vast majority of the network media doesn't have a left wing slant is the delusion. May I remind you, I'm the Only one in this discussion that has been able to provide an actual "link" to back up my point on where the media outlets favor on the bias spectrum.

Perhaps you are in denial or afraid to face actual facts. If you truly believe your view is at all factual and not a myth, then show me a link that backs your view point in your next response ... usually posters aren't so afraid to google and find evidence that supports their view.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back