🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our daily MSM headlines. Yahoo version.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
att.net

Just go through those. Black victims of course, gays and "bisexuals," endless Trump attacks, on and on and on.

It will take a miracle to survive Pravda.

Anyone see anything critical of the certified liar in pants suits?

I did not see anything. You?

As some of you know I currently reside in the land of the Great White North where I have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating. A lot of time on my hands to go digging.

Anticipating the onslaught of media against what ever candidate was going to be up against Hillary, over the past few winters I have been digging up every bit of dirt on every media player out there to hit them with in September or October 2016. Haven't decided yet.

It's time they get a taste of their own medicine eh?

:)

Google especially has to be hit. A looooooooooong time ago when I first got on political forums it hit me that I couldn't find anything good on a conservative till I hit page five. The manipulation of the news is unreal.

att.net

Just go through those. Black victims of course, gays and "bisexuals," endless Trump attacks, on and on and on.

It will take a miracle to survive Pravda.

Anyone see anything critical of the certified liar in pants suits?

I did not see anything. You?

You know the sad thing owl? The Pravda people lived in fear of their lives. Our assholes are willing participants.

Bing used to be good, but has also succumbed.
Google especially has to be hit. A looooooooooong time ago when I first got on political forums it hit me that I couldn't find anything good on a conservative till I hit page five. The manipulation of the news is unreal.

A lot of youngsters don't remember President Clinton trying to destroy Microsoft. And he was almost successful. Most in the info business have been subservient ever since the days of Janet Reno having Bill Gates thrown into the fire pit. He's been nice to the Clintons ever since.

Yep, bing is truly worse than google now. I find myself flipping between them now whereas about 2 years ago bing was better. I am sick of the manipulation /censorship.
And to get real world news I have to find papers in the parts I am interested in to get real info. But even then you have to be careful with sources as the well known ones with english versions tend to be censored as well. It is has been about 7 years now it is getting worse and worse.
A lot of youngsters don't remember President Clinton trying to destroy Microsoft. And he was almost successful. Most in the info business have been subservient ever since the days of Janet Reno having Bill Gates thrown into the fire pit. He's been nice to the Clintons ever since.

Yep, bing is truly worse than google now. I find myself flipping between them now whereas about 2 years ago bing was better. I am sick of the manipulation /censorship.
And to get real world news I have to find papers in the parts I am interested in to get real info. But even then you have to be careful with sources as the well known ones with english versions tend to be censored as well. It is has been about 7 years now it is getting worse and worse.

Hey even the best of us can get duped. For years on end I thought I was a champ by reading Al Jazeera. Oh I was being enlightened

:lol:

Then I found out al J was owned by the royal house aka the government of Qatar. Oh I was being enlightened alright. Complete Sunni propaganda.

And aljazeera America was an even worse joke.

Hey even the best of us can get duped. For years on end I thought I was a champ by reading Al Jazeera. Oh I was being enlightened

:lol:

Then I found out al J was owned by the royal house aka the government of Qatar. Oh I was being enlightened alright. Complete Sunni propaganda.

Forum List

Back