Our FBI is a force for EVIL now...

What day was it the FBI turned evil?
Ohhh, that's right.
The moment Trump committed his first federal crime.
Think there's a connection?

The "federal crime" of opposing your filthy Reich? The "crime" of beating Hillary?

The FBI engaged in treason in an attempt to depose the elected president of the United States. Since Orange Man Bad, you approve. Do you view laws as irrelevant, since only the Reich matters?

What with letting women drive and walk without a male companion. You Nazis are right to turn on them.
Women don't drive or walk anywhere in America without a male companion anyways. There's a boyfriend in bed with every woman every night or they're calling the cops to enforce justice on behalf of the lonely ladies.

The US has monitored communication in and out of Soviet/Russian embassies world wide at least since the 1970s. Its SOP. Trump's posse just kept calling the embassy looking for aa back channel to the Kremlin . Its no wonder they came under scrutiny.

Trump has done his best to trash the FBI and many other American institutions. Remember when he said he believed Putin over US intelligence agencies?

Oh look, a Nazi is making shit up in order to slander and libel the enemy of her Reich. How unique.

Ok. There is some truth. Not as much as the poster believes. But some.

First. It is absolutely true that the FBI has monitored the Russians and before them the Soviets for decades. Operation Monopoly for example. They tried to dig a tunnel under the Russian Embassy.

That was the 1970’s. And Verona went back to the 1940’s.

So nothing new there. And nothing untrue.

Trump trashing the FBI. There is less truth. He has trashed leaders. But maintained the Rank and File were doing a fine job.

One of the reasons I didn’t vote for Trump in 2020 is he continued to maintain that the Agents were doing a great job. When evidence mounted of widespread misconduct Trump ignored that in favor of his own council.

The Black Supremacist lied "Remember when he said he believed Putin over US intelligence agencies?"

Obviously I nor anyone else can "remember" this as it never happened.

The FBI spied on Trump, fabricated bogus charges, obstructed justice, engaged in perjury and frankly treason. Why would any rational person speak nicely about a nest of criminals and traitors - which the FBI are? This isn't speculation, it's all documented fact. Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, the text messages, the forged FISA documents, the perjured affidavits, perjury by Comey, perjury by Wray. Pre-dawn raid on Roger Stone coordinated with the Reich propaganda corps in direct violation of federal law, using assault gunships and submarines on a trumped up process crime - all to make a show in support of the attempted coup they were engaged in.

Fuck the FBI, Fuck the Nazi democrats who the FBI serve.

My friend. You act like all of this is new.

I never said that those things didn’t happen. I’ve said many times that things like that happen all the time. My argument was that Trump never trashed the FBI. Just a few of the leaders.

Time almost had it right in reporting on Trump’s opinion.

If you want to discuss the FBI scandals and misconduct. I’d be happy to. Chances are I have mentioned them before.

The Defense intelligence agency will not share information with the FBI because the FBI has been infiltrated by Chinese spies....what does that tell you all....
That you're full of crap as a christmas turkey?

Christmas is with a capital C....

This is their worldview: Good vs. Evil.

We see the same thing in the Middle East.

And your nihilist world view of moral equivalence where there is only your party and that which serves the party is the only good leads to the most pure evil on earth.

You are a Nazi Mac, you are evil - fact. And you know it.
The thing with this type is that they don't always even care to deny their evil. They just look down the nose and tell you they have a RIGHT to do what it takes to defeat their opponent's ideology. Fortunately, most of them are just mouthy cowards. There will be a serious dividing of sheep and goats once the balloon really goes up.

What day was it the FBI turned evil?
Ohhh, that's right.
The moment Trump committed his first federal crime.
Think there's a connection?

The "federal crime" of opposing your filthy Reich? The "crime" of beating Hillary?

The FBI engaged in treason in an attempt to depose the elected president of the United States. Since Orange Man Bad, you approve. Do you view laws as irrelevant, since only the Reich matters?
I'm pretty sure it was the day Trump decided that protecting a traitor was more important than being president.
BECAUSE
He spent the next four years protecting the traitors while refusing to be president.

That's why he's a FPWTBI
Former President Waiting to Be Indicted

I'm pretty sure it was the day Trump decided that protecting a traitor was more important than being president.
BECAUSE
He spent the next four years protecting the traitors while refusing to be president.

That's why he's a FPWTBI

You Nazis are insane and spew bizarre bullshit that has no connection to reality,
I have no fucking idea what you're babbling about and I'm sure you don't either. "Orange Man Bad" is the closest you can get to coherent.

You Nazis are insane and spew bizarre bullshit that has no connection to reality,
I have no fucking idea what you're babbling about and I'm sure you don't either. "Orange Man Bad" is the closest you can get to coherent.
That's why he's a FPWTBI
Too bad nobody can explain coherently what Donald Trump did wrong or why he should be in prison. Nancy Pelosi's first impeachment process was clearly politically driven, with no substance to any actual criminal allegations.

The second "impeachment" attempt — which strangely took place after Donald Trump was no longer in office, and no longer subject to the jurisdiction of any such process — could only have been driven by Marijuana fueled leftist insanity with no bearing on reality.

There is a district attorney babbling about an orange bad man — wishfully thinking to exonerate himself from his own crimes, and to bring a political rival into federal court handcuffed in an orange jumpsuit and sandals "guilty as charged" with no further process than that.

At one time lefties used to be paranoid about powerful federal law enforcement institutions. Now it seems the left is in charge and those institutions do Gods work.

BECAUSE

That's why he's a FPWTBI

If you've no idea what I'm talking about it is most likely because
Your Tiny Brain is full of cheeto turds.
I'd recommend a massive crapectomy.

That's why he's a FPWTBI
Too bad nobody can explain coherently what Donald Trump did wrong or why he should be in prison. Nancy Pelosi's first impeachment process was clearly politically driven, with no substance to any actual criminal allegations.

The second "impeachment" attempt — which strangely took place after Donald Trump was no longer in office, and no longer subject to the jurisdiction of any such process — could only have been driven by Marijuana fueled leftist insanity with no bearing on reality.

There is a district attorney babbling about an orange bad man — wishfully thinking to exonerate himself from his own crimes, and to bring a political rival into federal court handcuffed in an orange jumpsuit and sandals "guilty as charged" with no further process than that.
Obstruction
Perjury
Suborning perjury
Extortion
Bribery
Making false statements to the FBI

And we're still looking into state crimes as well as jan 6.

Your perception of reality is clouded by the cheeto dust in your brain.

The problem is that you're mentally retarded.

Which is WHY you're a Nazi. You spew all sorts of hate, but never post anything cogent. Hey, you're a Nazi, dumb as all fuck.

Obstruction
Perjury
Suborning perjury
Extortion
Bribery

Evidence for any of your claims, Herr Himmler? Of course not, you're just another Nazi demagogue.

Oh, and it was the FBI making false statements, stupid fuck.

As for the Reichstag Fire;

NAZI TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Storming the Capitol GOOD

1625970088361.png

Storming the Capitol BAD

1625970156713.png

Fucking Nazi fraud.

The problem is that you're mentally retarded.

Which is WHY you're a Nazi. You spew all sorts of hate, but never post anything cogent. Hey, you're a Nazi, dumb as all fuck.
HMMMM

NAZIS are retarded
Virtually 100% of all Nazis are Republicans
Therefore Republicans are retarded
You are a Republican
Therefore YOU are retarded.

Wrap your tiny "conservative" mind around the fact that your own words prove you retarded.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you, thank you!
Be sure to tip your admin!

Obstruction
Perjury
Suborning perjury
Extortion
Bribery

Evidence for any of your claims, Herr Himmler? Of course not, you're just another Nazi demagogue.

Oh, and it was the FBI making false statements, stupid fuck.

As for the Reichstag Fire;

NAZI TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Storming the Capitol GOOD

View attachment 511226

Storming the Capitol BAD

View attachment 511227

Fucking Nazi fraud.
You may call me YOUR DADO!
Look up.

Turtlesoup
I am afraid they’re monitoring this message board
Probably will arrest me as a “ threat to the public for being conservative “