Our Founding Fathers included Islam

Did you read it?
It's questioning whether she was actually that young?

I have a question...is there a set age for marriage in Christianity?
Does The Bible specify an age?

You are dishonest. I can tell already. It is against the law in the US to marry a child. We are a secular nation. Islam is a complete socioeconomic system. It is not just a religion, it is a way of life. Wake up!
Do you know what the most populous Islamic nation on earth is?
Indonesia.

By law their minimum age of marriage for a woman is 16.
Some states in the US allow marriage younger than that.

Post links please.
I'm disappointed you wouldn't just believe me!
Both foreigner and Indonesian must meet the following requirements and produce the following documents:

• If female, be 16 years or older; if male, be 19 years or older
Legal Requirements for Marriage in Indonesia Indonesia

You made several claims in your post, including that children under 16 years old can marry in some states in the US. You should link to that too. I don't believe there are any states that allow marriage under the age of 16, and if you were to delve in and read the actual laws, you would see that there are qualifications that must be met even for a 16 year old to marry.
Oh, you want links to US laws?!
Arizona

• If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian. If you are under sixteen (16), you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian as well as a court order.
Colorado

• If you are sixteen (16) or seventeen (17), you need consent of both parents (or parent having legal custody), or guardian, or seek judicial approval. If you are under sixteen (16), a Judicial Court Order along with parental consent is necessary.
Connecticut

• If under sixteen (16) years of age, a written consent of the judge of probate for the district where the minor teen resides must be obtained. Written parental consent is needed if under eighteen (18) years of age.
Florida

• If a teen is under eighteen (18) years of age, but older than sixteen (16) years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a parent has sole custody or the other parent is dead, the permission of one parent is sufficient. If a person is under the age of 16, the marriage license has to be issued by a county judge, with or without parental permission.
Kentucky
  • If you are under 16, you must get approval to marry from the District Court. Minors cannot get married in Kentucky if parents or guardians are not residents of Kentucky.
Teen Marriage License Laws Minors Requirements by State
I'm not going to go through them all.

You are dishonest. I can tell already. It is against the law in the US to marry a child. We are a secular nation. Islam is a complete socioeconomic system. It is not just a religion, it is a way of life. Wake up!
Indonesia.

Post links please.
Both foreigner and Indonesian must meet the following requirements and produce the following documents:

You made several claims in your post, including that children under 16 years old can marry in some states in the US. You should link to that too. I don't believe there are any states that allow marriage under the age of 16, and if you were to delve in and read the actual laws, you would see that there are qualifications that must be met even for a 16 year old to marry.
Arizona

• If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian. If you are under sixteen (16), you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian as well as a court order.
Colorado

• If you are sixteen (16) or seventeen (17), you need consent of both parents (or parent having legal custody), or guardian, or seek judicial approval. If you are under sixteen (16), a Judicial Court Order along with parental consent is necessary.
Connecticut

• If under sixteen (16) years of age, a written consent of the judge of probate for the district where the minor teen resides must be obtained. Written parental consent is needed if under eighteen (18) years of age.
Florida

• If a teen is under eighteen (18) years of age, but older than sixteen (16) years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a parent has sole custody or the other parent is dead, the permission of one parent is sufficient. If a person is under the age of 16, the marriage license has to be issued by a county judge, with or without parental permission.
Kentucky
  • If you are under 16, you must get approval to marry from the District Court. Minors cannot get married in Kentucky if parents or guardians are not residents of Kentucky.

Yes, they need a parent's permission, as well as that of a judge. Do you know the kind of extenuating circumstances where they would actually ALLOW that to happen? Lol. It's extremely rare. Parents in the United States don't sell their daughters for a dowry. :D

I think you know there is no comparison to the United States with Islam and their child bride issues. You are being silly and not fooling anyone.

What was I lying about?

That the Supreme Court has portrait of Muhammad on it's wall. It has a mural of the law givers. I understand, Obama has moved the left into the arms of Islam - you are lying for the party, party above all, Obama Akbar.
I find it hard to believe that you enjoy being shown to be an idiot as much as you do.
This isn't secret information you know.
In the Supreme Court's white marble courtroom, the nine sitting justices are not the only presiding presence. At the center of the nation's legal system, high above the justices' mahogany bench, the great lawgivers of history are depicted in marble friezes....
The 18 lawgivers looking down on the justices are divided into two friezes of ivory-colored, Spanish marble. On the south wall, to the right of incoming visitors, are figures from the pre-Christian era -- Menes, Hammurabi, Moses, Solomon, Lycurgus, Solon, Draco, Confucius and Octavian (Caesar Augustus). On the north wall to the left are lawmakers of the Christian era -- Napoleon Bonaparte, Marshall, William Blackstone, Hugo Grotius, Louis IX, King John, Charlemagne, Muhammad and Justinian.
Supreme Court Freize

Now, of course, you're welcome to proceed with your attack on the liberal mouthpiece The Daily Republican.

Muslim clerics resist Pakistan s efforts to end child marriage - The Washington Post

“It’s time that we stand up for our women,” said Marvi Memon, a lawmaker and a sponsor of the bill. “I have seen child rights violated in my constituency and around the country — in every single province.”

Still, Memon and other bill supporters are facing stiff resistance from opponents to the bill, such as the Council of Islamic Ideology, a body charged with advising the government on Islamic law.

In March, the council ruled that laws related to the minimum age of marriage were against the teachings of the Quran and that children of any age could get married if they had reached puberty. They argue that the Prophet Muhammad took underage wives.

“Parliament should not legislate laws which are against the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah,” said Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani, the council’s chairman, referring to the Muslim holy book and oral traditions of the Prophet Muhammad.

Indonesia.

Post links please.

Arizona

Colorado

Connecticut

Florida

Kentucky

Yes, they need a parent's permission, as well as that of a judge. Do you know the kind of extenuating circumstances where they would actually ALLOW that to happen? Lol. It's extremely rare. Parents in the United States don't sell their daughters for a dowry. :D

I think you know there is no comparison to the United States with Islam and their child bride issues. You are being silly and not fooling anyone.
Does Indonesia allow marriage under 16 at ANY age?
Many US states do.

The point of my post was that you are wrong in your implication that Muslim countries, by virtue of being Muslim and because Islam operates as a 'complete socio-economic system', allow child marriage.

Muslim clerics resist Pakistan s efforts to end child marriage - The Washington Post

“It’s time that we stand up for our women,” said Marvi Memon, a lawmaker and a sponsor of the bill. “I have seen child rights violated in my constituency and around the country — in every single province.”

Still, Memon and other bill supporters are facing stiff resistance from opponents to the bill, such as the Council of Islamic Ideology, a body charged with advising the government on Islamic law.

In March, the council ruled that laws related to the minimum age of marriage were against the teachings of the Quran and that children of any age could get married if they had reached puberty. They argue that the Prophet Muhammad took underage wives.

“Parliament should not legislate laws which are against the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah,” said Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani, the council’s chairman, referring to the Muslim holy book and oral traditions of the Prophet Muhammad.
Do you want to start citing religious extremists to support your argument?
Really?
Answer me this then.
In your example, why would a Muslim-dominated country like Pakistan even be trying to end child marriages?
After all, according to you, all Muslims accept child marriages.

What was I lying about?

That the Supreme Court has portrait of Muhammad on it's wall. It has a mural of the law givers. I understand, Obama has moved the left into the arms of Islam - you are lying for the party, party above all, Obama Akbar.
I find it hard to believe that you enjoy being shown to be an idiot as much as you do.
In the Supreme Court's white marble courtroom, the nine sitting justices are not the only presiding presence. At the center of the nation's legal system, high above the justices' mahogany bench, the great lawgivers of history are depicted in marble friezes....
The 18 lawgivers looking down on the justices are divided into two friezes of ivory-colored, Spanish marble. On the south wall, to the right of incoming visitors, are figures from the pre-Christian era -- Menes, Hammurabi, Moses, Solomon, Lycurgus, Solon, Draco, Confucius and Octavian (Caesar Augustus). On the north wall to the left are lawmakers of the Christian era -- Napoleon Bonaparte, Marshall, William Blackstone, Hugo Grotius, Louis IX, King John, Charlemagne, Muhammad and Justinian.
Supreme Court Freize

Now, of course, you're welcome to proceed with your attack on the liberal mouthpiece The Daily Republican.

You think that contradicts what I wrote?

You got caught - take it like a whatever you are.

Indonesia.

Post links please.

Arizona

Colorado

Connecticut

Florida

Kentucky

You're comparing apples and oranges - a nation with a religion. Americans do not support child marriages (for the most part) regardless of their religion.

Child brides are a big problem, but it's not just a problem of religion - there are a lot of other factors in place that make it hard to irrradicate and it's a big problem in a number of non-Islamic countries as well.

What was I lying about?

Supreme Court Freize

You think that contradicts what I wrote?

You got caught - take it like a whatever you are.
Interesting - using the "lalalalalalalalala!" tactic.
I bet that you win every argument using that one.

Interesting - using the "lalalalalalalalala!" tactic.
I bet that you win every argument using that one.

I'm using the "you posted a falsehood and got busted" tactic.

Did you think repeating what I had posted somehow redeemed your nonsense?
You said there was no likeness of Mohammed in the Supreme Court...I pointed out there is...you said that that's what you said all along so that makes me wrong.
I think that sums it up.

Now, stick your fingers back in your ears and carry on..."lalalalalalalala".

American muslim movement? is there such a thing? I do know the goals of the muslm brotherhood as you do groups like CAIR advance that goal

Ok this guy should be leading your movement then .You like him?

Translation: I can't find any real support for an American Muslim movement to subjegate America to the supremacy of Islam so I'll throw monkey-poo instead.

You're good at ducking, dodging and flinging poo. Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans? Can you address that or just fling more poo?

You know, I really like you and respect you as a poster. You are a great person with a big heart, but I think you are dead wrong about this topic Coyote.

I'm dead wrong about support amongst American muslims for this? No one has shown me anything beyond flinging insults Chris. I'm sure you can dig up a few whackos and extremists, but you can find that in any religion. Where is any kind of relevant move to subjugate the US to Islam? It just plain isn't there because American muslims are American and like anyone else, cherish the Constitution and the freedoms it provides.

Coyote, everywhere this so-called "religion" takes hold, trouble follows. UNLESS they are the ruling party of course. Look around. Look around the world.

Islam has been in the US, Europe, Canada, etc for years, in many cases centuries or a millinium. In many of those areas- not when you compare it to the entire population. Even in the US the number of violent shootings and terrorist incidents by non-Muslims far far outnumbers that of Muslims.

Even in many Muslim majority countries, there is relatively little religious or ethnic trouble so you never hear about it. Azerbaijan,

Where there is trouble now is a relatively recent phenomenum with a lot of root causes such as corruption, poverty, authoritarian government rule or high unemployment making it easy for extremism to make inroads amongst dissatisfied people.

If everywhere that Muslims went, there is trouble then why is the trouble only recent - within the last century or less?

That's not downplaying it as Muslims themselves are the main victims of all of this.

Of course you do, your a muslim mouthpiece pushing a muslim agenda. Christians scare you, CAIR handbook what page is that?

Translation: I can't find any real support for an American Muslim movement to subjegate America to the supremacy of Islam so I'll throw monkey-poo instead.

American muslim movement? is there such a thing? I do know the goals of the muslm brotherhood as you do groups like CAIR advance that goal

Ok this guy should be leading your movement then .You like him?

You're good at ducking, dodging and flinging poo. Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans? Can you address that or just fling more poo?

So you don't agree with Zuhdi Jasser is that what you're saying? You are familiar with the methods of the muslim brotherhood, i know because you use them

I didn't bother to watch your video because you are simply trying to deflect from answering a question.

Just more proof you simply push your narrative "Separation of mosque and state"

and legal child brides under a certain age isn't a problem in the USA either , nor is female genital mutilation a problem either except when imported people start practicing there religion in the USA . As a previous poster says , islam is not compatible with the west !!

and then there is honor killings , quite often of teenage girls that accept western ways , manner of dress , and American boys and friends .

general question , what other uncivilized things does IMPORTED 'islam' bring to the USA and the western world ??

and look at the 'pedophile gangs' in England , although they might also be in the whole UK . How about 'new zealand' 'IDB' ?? Do you have any pedophile gangs or rape gangs in 'new Zealand' ?? See Sweden to check out info on 'rape gangs' that are raping Swede women . Think its Sweden or Norway , might be both .

and look at the 'pedophile gangs' in England , although they might also be in the whole UK . How about 'new zealand' 'IDB' ?? Do you have any pedophile gangs or rape gangs in 'new Zealand' ?? See Sweden to check out info on 'rape gangs' that are raping Swede women . Think its Sweden or Norway , might be both .
Are you suggesting that paedophilia is a Muslim thing?
Have you heard about the occasional controversy regarding Catholic priests?

i'm saying that the pedophiles in England that have been in the news the last couple of years are 'imports' and most in the stories I'm talking about are muslim 'ibd' . Point is that if you don't import muslim pedophiles then there will be LESS pedophiles in England . On the Catholic preists , well most are indigenous or at least westerners . Hang those preists when they are caught molesting widdle kids .

I hear that there is a problem in muslim lands with child brides [already discussed] so yeah , seems that many muslims like widdle kids 'ibd' . Do you have pedo gangs in new Zealand ?? How about Rape gangs ??

Forum List

Back