Our Founding Fathers included Islam

i'm saying that the pedophiles in England that have been in the news the last couple of years are 'imports' and most in the stories I'm talking about are muslim 'ibd' . Point is that if you don't import muslim pedophiles then there will be LESS pedophiles in England . On the Catholic preists , well most are indigenous or at least westerners . Hang those preists when they are caught molesting widdle kids .
I know...you are selectively quoting stories about Muslims.
I'm pointing out that it's a more universal problem than just within Muslim communities.

I hear that there is a problem in muslim lands with child brides [already discussed] so yeah , seems that many muslims like widdle kids 'ibd' . Do you have pedo gangs in new Zealand ?? How about Rape gangs ??
Yes, many Muslims like kids.
Many Christians like kids too.
Are you condemning Christians?

I personally don't know of any 'paedo gangs' in New Zealand, neither can I remember reading about any.
That's not to say there aren't any - there are sick people everywhere.
We have our share of rapists as well.

still my question that I've always asked is , why import more muslims that like little kids , practice honor killings , practice female G.M. 'ibd' ?? Doesn't make any sense , as one poster put it , islam is not compatible with western culture , values , traditions . Sure muslims have been in the USA for a long time but in small numbers they were no problem except as the occasional criminal . Course when you start importing large numbers of them the equation changes , See the UK and its muslim pedophiles .

so when you have mass importation of muslims into the UK there is no way of knowing who you let in . Myself , I'd like to see zero immigration of all groups into the western world . No reason to import people just because they want to come to the USA . Same reasoning goes for ALL the western world . Who cares what immigrants want , let them build their own country into a nice place .

Translation: I can't find any real support for an American Muslim movement to subjegate America to the supremacy of Islam so I'll throw monkey-poo instead.

You're good at ducking, dodging and flinging poo. Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans? Can you address that or just fling more poo?

You know, I really like you and respect you as a poster. You are a great person with a big heart, but I think you are dead wrong about this topic Coyote.

I'm dead wrong about support amongst American muslims for this? No one has shown me anything beyond flinging insults Chris. I'm sure you can dig up a few whackos and extremists, but you can find that in any religion. Where is any kind of relevant move to subjugate the US to Islam? It just plain isn't there because American muslims are American and like anyone else, cherish the Constitution and the freedoms it provides.

Coyote, everywhere this so-called "religion" takes hold, trouble follows. UNLESS they are the ruling party of course. Look around. Look around the world.

Islam has been in the US, Europe, Canada, etc for years, in many cases centuries or a millinium. In many of those areas- not when you compare it to the entire population. Even in the US the number of violent shootings and terrorist incidents by non-Muslims far far outnumbers that of Muslims.

Even in many Muslim majority countries, there is relatively little religious or ethnic trouble so you never hear about it. Azerbaijan,

Where there is trouble now is a relatively recent phenomenum with a lot of root causes such as corruption, poverty, authoritarian government rule or high unemployment making it easy for extremism to make inroads amongst dissatisfied people.

If everywhere that Muslims went, there is trouble then why is the trouble only recent - within the last century or less?

That's not downplaying it as Muslims themselves are the main victims of all of this.
Translation: I can't find any real support for an American Muslim movement to subjegate America to the supremacy of Islam so I'll throw monkey-poo instead.

American muslim movement? is there such a thing? I do know the goals of the muslm brotherhood as you do groups like CAIR advance that goal

Ok this guy should be leading your movement then .You like him?

You're good at ducking, dodging and flinging poo. Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans? Can you address that or just fling more poo?

So you don't agree with Zuhdi Jasser is that what you're saying? You are familiar with the methods of the muslim brotherhood, i know because you use them

I didn't bother to watch your video because you are simply trying to deflect from answering a question.

Just more proof you simply push your narrative "Separation of mosque and state"

And you STILL can't answer a simple question. Deflect, dodge, duck and weave. Oh, and fling poo like a trained monkey.

Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans?

What was I lying about?

That the Supreme Court has portrait of Muhammad on it's wall. It has a mural of the law givers. I understand, Obama has moved the left into the arms of Islam - you are lying for the party, party above all, Obama Akbar.
I find it hard to believe that you enjoy being shown to be an idiot as much as you do.
This isn't secret information you know.
In the Supreme Court's white marble courtroom, the nine sitting justices are not the only presiding presence. At the center of the nation's legal system, high above the justices' mahogany bench, the great lawgivers of history are depicted in marble friezes....
The 18 lawgivers looking down on the justices are divided into two friezes of ivory-colored, Spanish marble. On the south wall, to the right of incoming visitors, are figures from the pre-Christian era -- Menes, Hammurabi, Moses, Solomon, Lycurgus, Solon, Draco, Confucius and Octavian (Caesar Augustus). On the north wall to the left are lawmakers of the Christian era -- Napoleon Bonaparte, Marshall, William Blackstone, Hugo Grotius, Louis IX, King John, Charlemagne, Muhammad and Justinian.
Supreme Court Freize

Now, of course, you're welcome to proceed with your attack on the liberal mouthpiece The Daily Republican.
still my question that I've always asked is , why import more muslims that like little kids , practice honor killings , practice female G.M. 'ibd' ?? Doesn't make any sense , as one poster put it , islam is not compatible with western culture , values , traditions . Sure muslims have been in the USA for a long time but in small numbers they were no problem except as the occasional criminal . Course when you start importing large numbers of them the equation changes , See the UK and its muslim pedophiles .

Yup, culture clash.

and look at the 'pedophile gangs' in England , although they might also be in the whole UK . How about 'new zealand' 'IDB' ?? Do you have any pedophile gangs or rape gangs in 'new Zealand' ?? See Sweden to check out info on 'rape gangs' that are raping Swede women . Think its Sweden or Norway , might be both .
Are you suggesting that paedophilia is a Muslim thing?
Have you heard about the occasional controversy regarding Catholic priests?

Islam supports marrying off girls when they start menstruation. That can be as young as 9 years old. I've already posted links to this information.

still my question that I've always asked is , why import more muslims that like little kids

Are you saying pedophilia is unique to one religion? Should we perhaps reconsider "importing" Catholics?

, practice honor killings

Honor killing is murder. Murder is a crime that is not unique to any one group of people. Perhaps we should "import" no one and put all our citizens under house arrest just in case because domestic violence often involves killing the woman. Maybe we should just deport all the men.

, practice female G.M. 'ibd' ??

Again, it's illegal. If people break the law, then that will be dealt with. But you also have the problem that female GM is rampant amongst Christians in those part of Africa as well. You better not "import" them either.

Doesn't make any sense , as one poster put it , islam is not compatible with western culture , values , traditions . Sure muslims have been in the USA for a long time but in small numbers they were no problem except as the occasional criminal . Course when you start importing large numbers of them the equation changes , See the UK and its muslim pedophiles .

Islam is certainly comaptable with western culture. Ask the millions of Muslims here who live in it, love it, support it, firght for it and are very much a part of it.

so when you have mass importation of muslims into the UK there is no way of knowing who you let in . Myself , I'd like to see zero immigration of all groups into the western world . No reason to import people just because they want to come to the USA . Same reasoning goes for ALL the western world . Who cares what immigrants want , let them build their own country into a nice place .

There is no way of knowing "who you let in" with any group. At all. And there is no way of knowing what native sons you have closed in and nurtured.

We're a nation of immigrants. It's our heritage. I wouldn't be here otherwise. Would you?

and look at the 'pedophile gangs' in England , although they might also be in the whole UK . How about 'new zealand' 'IDB' ?? Do you have any pedophile gangs or rape gangs in 'new Zealand' ?? See Sweden to check out info on 'rape gangs' that are raping Swede women . Think its Sweden or Norway , might be both .

Islam supports marrying off girls when they start menstruation. That can be as young as 9 years old. I've already posted links to this information.

So does Judaism - they set it at 12, where's the outcry?

Thing is - no religion, that originated a thousand or thousands of years ago, is strictly compatable with modern western culture. Menses signified the transition to adulthood for girls. And marriage. The Bible while it has no specific rules is full of examples of this and if a Christian wanted to live Biblically - his daughters would be married by 12 (Mary's age).

In the modern world, we don't act on that. We recognize that that is far too young for marriage and that is very damaging to young girls. Around the world laws are being made setting minimum ages. Even in Islamic majority countries. And who is pushing for those laws and who is making those laws in those regions? Muslims.

Last edited:
waco-siege2.jpg

The so-called Swedish and Norwegian "rape epidemic" was debunked.

Pedophile gangs exist all over the world as part of human trafficking and in the UK it's by no means exclusive to Muslims. It's another variation of the "run run they're going to rape our women and children" fear mongering. Criminals are criminals regardless of their religion.

You know, I really like you and respect you as a poster. You are a great person with a big heart, but I think you are dead wrong about this topic Coyote.

I'm dead wrong about support amongst American muslims for this? No one has shown me anything beyond flinging insults Chris. I'm sure you can dig up a few whackos and extremists, but you can find that in any religion. Where is any kind of relevant move to subjugate the US to Islam? It just plain isn't there because American muslims are American and like anyone else, cherish the Constitution and the freedoms it provides.

Coyote, everywhere this so-called "religion" takes hold, trouble follows. UNLESS they are the ruling party of course. Look around. Look around the world.

Islam has been in the US, Europe, Canada, etc for years, in many cases centuries or a millinium. In many of those areas- not when you compare it to the entire population. Even in the US the number of violent shootings and terrorist incidents by non-Muslims far far outnumbers that of Muslims.

Even in many Muslim majority countries, there is relatively little religious or ethnic trouble so you never hear about it. Azerbaijan,

Where there is trouble now is a relatively recent phenomenum with a lot of root causes such as corruption, poverty, authoritarian government rule or high unemployment making it easy for extremism to make inroads amongst dissatisfied people.

If everywhere that Muslims went, there is trouble then why is the trouble only recent - within the last century or less?

That's not downplaying it as Muslims themselves are the main victims of all of this.
American muslim movement? is there such a thing? I do know the goals of the muslm brotherhood as you do groups like CAIR advance that goal

Ok this guy should be leading your movement then .You like him?

So you don't agree with Zuhdi Jasser is that what you're saying? You are familiar with the methods of the muslim brotherhood, i know because you use them

I didn't bother to watch your video because you are simply trying to deflect from answering a question.

And you STILL can't answer a simple question. Deflect, dodge, duck and weave. Oh, and fling poo like a trained monkey.

Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans?

Unlike Europe the movement is still in it's infancy here:

"Smooth sailing" indeed would seem to characterize the early decades of the Ikhwan's Da'wa movement in America. The first official Muslim Brotherhood front organization founded in the U.S. was the Muslim Students Association (MSA), established on the Urbana-Champaign campus of the University of Illinois in 1964. Today, there are over 600 MSA chapters at colleges and universities across North America, working to recruit members to the Muslim Brotherhood and jihad. According to former FBI Special Agent John Guandolo, "The MSA serves as a recruitment tool to bring Muslims into the Brotherhood…[w]hich was its original purpose: to evaluate Muslims and to bring them into the Brotherhood and to recruit non-Muslims into Islam as a dawa entity, giving them the call to Islam."[15] The MSA was the blueprint model for the thousands of Muslim Brotherhood front groups that exist, function, and continue to multiply across the U.S. today.

"The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

The last page of the "Explanatory Memorandum" listed 29 Muslim Brotherhood groups under the heading, "A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends."[25] Among these are the names of some of the best-known,mainstream Islamic organizations in the U.S. today, including a number whose Muslim Brotherhood-linked officials advise[26], socialize with[27], and train[28] the leadership of key agencies within the U.S. national security community. The list includes the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP, the immediate parent organization of the Council on Islamic American Relations or CAIR), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), the International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT), the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), and the Muslim Students Association (MSA). This is, of course, but a small sampling of North American Muslim Brotherhood front groups, but gives an idea of the level of "acceptability," among both mainstream Muslim and U.S. society in general, that the groups have achieved by stealth and deception.

One of the most "mainstream" of these front groups is the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), named, by the Justice Dept., an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terror funding case. According to Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy (CSP)[29], ISNA functions as a kind of umbrella organization for many hundreds of offshoot Islamic Societies across North America.

History of the Muslim Brotherhood Penetration of the U.S. Government

i'm saying that the pedophiles in England that have been in the news the last couple of years are 'imports' and most in the stories I'm talking about are muslim 'ibd' . Point is that if you don't import muslim pedophiles then there will be LESS pedophiles in England . On the Catholic preists , well most are indigenous or at least westerners . Hang those preists when they are caught molesting widdle kids .

Are you suggesting every Muslim male is a pedophile? Seriously?

Thing is - no religion, that originated a thousand or thousands of years ago, is strictly compatable with modern western culture. Menses signified the transition to adulthood for girls. And marriage. The Bible while it has no specific rules is full of examples of this and if a Christian wanted to live Biblically - his daughters would be married by 12 (Mary's age).

In the modern world, we don't act on that. We recognize that that is far too young for marriage and that is very damaging to young girls. Around the world laws are being made setting minimum ages. Even in Islamic majority countries. And who is pushing for those laws and who is making those laws in those regions? Muslims.

This is still a popular practice in Islam, as I'm sure you know. Islam is pushing against these laws. I already posted a link. The people who are opposed to setting a legal age for marriage is the Islamic group that advises the Pakistani government on Islamic law. IOW, they are the ones setting the laws in regards to Islam.

This is still a popular practice in Islam, as I'm sure you know. Islam is pushing against these laws. I already posted a link. The people who are opposed to setting a legal age for marriage is the Islamic group that advises the Pakistani government on Islamic law. IOW, they are the ones setting the laws in regards to Islam.
'IOW' nothing.
According to the link, they are advisors.
If they make the law, why are they protesting?

The so-called Swedish and Norwegian "rape epidemic" was debunked.

Pedophile gangs exist all over the world as part of human trafficking and in the UK it's by no means exclusive to Muslims. It's another variation of the "run run they're going to rape our women and children" fear mongering. Criminals are criminals regardless of their religion.

These were debunked Coyote?... have a few links to such?

Ten Horrifying Stories of Muslims Gang Raping White Women Mr. Conservative

Unlike Europe the movement is still in it's infancy here:

"Smooth sailing" indeed would seem to characterize the early decades of the Ikhwan's Da'wa movement in America. The first official Muslim Brotherhood front organization founded in the U.S. was the Muslim Students Association (MSA), established on the Urbana-Champaign campus of the University of Illinois in 1964. Today, there are over 600 MSA chapters at colleges and universities across North America, working to recruit members to the Muslim Brotherhood and jihad. According to former FBI Special Agent John Guandolo, "The MSA serves as a recruitment tool to bring Muslims into the Brotherhood…[w]hich was its original purpose: to evaluate Muslims and to bring them into the Brotherhood and to recruit non-Muslims into Islam as a dawa entity, giving them the call to Islam."[15] The MSA was the blueprint model for the thousands of Muslim Brotherhood front groups that exist, function, and continue to multiply across the U.S. today.

"The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

The last page of the "Explanatory Memorandum" listed 29 Muslim Brotherhood groups under the heading, "A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends."[25] Among these are the names of some of the best-known,mainstream Islamic organizations in the U.S. today, including a number whose Muslim Brotherhood-linked officials advise[26], socialize with[27], and train[28] the leadership of key agencies within the U.S. national security community. The list includes the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP, the immediate parent organization of the Council on Islamic American Relations or CAIR), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), the International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT), the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), and the Muslim Students Association (MSA). This is, of course, but a small sampling of North American Muslim Brotherhood front groups, but gives an idea of the level of "acceptability," among both mainstream Muslim and U.S. society in general, that the groups have achieved by stealth and deception.

One of the most "mainstream" of these front groups is the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), named, by the Justice Dept., an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terror funding case. According to Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy (CSP)[29], ISNA functions as a kind of umbrella organization for many hundreds of offshoot Islamic Societies across North America.

History of the Muslim Brotherhood Penetration of the U.S. Government

The Gatestone Institute? Are you serious? That's about as credible as Mondoweiss. It's reminiscent of McCarthy-era propoganda.

And it doesn't answer the question.

Forum List

Back