Our Founding Fathers included Islam

i'm saying that the pedophiles in England that have been in the news the last couple of years are 'imports' and most in the stories I'm talking about are muslim 'ibd' . Point is that if you don't import muslim pedophiles then there will be LESS pedophiles in England . On the Catholic preists , well most are indigenous or at least westerners . Hang those preists when they are caught molesting widdle kids .
and look at the 'pedophile gangs' in England , although they might also be in the whole UK . How about 'new zealand' 'IDB' ?? Do you have any pedophile gangs or rape gangs in 'new Zealand' ?? See Sweden to check out info on 'rape gangs' that are raping Swede women . Think its Sweden or Norway , might be both .

The so-called Swedish and Norwegian "rape epidemic" was debunked.

Pedophile gangs exist all over the world as part of human trafficking and in the UK it's by no means exclusive to Muslims. It's another variation of the "run run they're going to rape our women and children" fear mongering. Criminals are criminals regardless of their religion.

These were debunked Coyote?... have a few links to such?

Ten Horrifying Stories of Muslims Gang Raping White Women Mr. Conservative

It was gone into at great length on other threads - I'm not going to dig them up again.

i'm saying that the pedophiles in England that have been in the news the last couple of years are 'imports' and most in the stories I'm talking about are muslim 'ibd' . Point is that if you don't import muslim pedophiles then there will be LESS pedophiles in England . On the Catholic preists , well most are indigenous or at least westerners . Hang those preists when they are caught molesting widdle kids .
and look at the 'pedophile gangs' in England , although they might also be in the whole UK . How about 'new zealand' 'IDB' ?? Do you have any pedophile gangs or rape gangs in 'new Zealand' ?? See Sweden to check out info on 'rape gangs' that are raping Swede women . Think its Sweden or Norway , might be both .

Pedophile gangs exist all over the world as part of human trafficking and in the UK it's by no means exclusive to Muslims. It's another variation of the "run run they're going to rape our women and children" fear mongering. Criminals are criminals regardless of their religion.

It was gone into at great length on other threads - I'm not going to dig them up again.

Funny how I must have missed them, but caught this one!

Are you suggesting that paedophilia is a Muslim thing?
Have you heard about the occasional controversy regarding Catholic priests?

Islam supports marrying off girls when they start menstruation. That can be as young as 9 years old. I've already posted links to this information.

So does Judaism - they set it at 12, where's the outcry?

Thing is - no religion, that originated a thousand or thousands of years ago, is strictly compatable with modern western culture. Menses signified the transition to adulthood for girls. And marriage. The Bible while it has no specific rules is full of examples of this and if a Christian wanted to live Biblically - his daughters would be married by 12 (Mary's age).

In the modern world, we don't act on that. We recognize that that is far too young for marriage and that is very damaging to young girls. Around the world laws are being made setting minimum ages. Even in Islamic majority countries. And who is pushing for those laws and who is making those laws in those regions? Muslims.

This is still a popular practice in Islam, as I'm sure you know. Islam is pushing against these laws. I already posted a link. The people who are opposed to setting a legal age for marriage is the Islamic group that advises the Pakistani government on Islamic law. IOW, they are the ones setting the laws in regards to Islam.

Is it really? "Popular"? It's too common, yes. It's too common around the world.

Where does it happen - Girls Not Brides

Coyote, everywhere this so-called "religion" takes hold, trouble follows. UNLESS they are the ruling party of course. Look around. Look around the world.

Islam has been in the US, Europe, Canada, etc for years, in many cases centuries or a millinium. In many of those areas- not when you compare it to the entire population. Even in the US the number of violent shootings and terrorist incidents by non-Muslims far far outnumbers that of Muslims.

Even in many Muslim majority countries, there is relatively little religious or ethnic trouble so you never hear about it. Azerbaijan,

Where there is trouble now is a relatively recent phenomenum with a lot of root causes such as corruption, poverty, authoritarian government rule or high unemployment making it easy for extremism to make inroads amongst dissatisfied people.

If everywhere that Muslims went, there is trouble then why is the trouble only recent - within the last century or less?

That's not downplaying it as Muslims themselves are the main victims of all of this.
So you don't agree with Zuhdi Jasser is that what you're saying? You are familiar with the methods of the muslim brotherhood, i know because you use them

I didn't bother to watch your video because you are simply trying to deflect from answering a question.

Just more proof you simply push your narrative "Separation of mosque and state"

And you STILL can't answer a simple question. Deflect, dodge, duck and weave. Oh, and fling poo like a trained monkey.

Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans?

Unlike Europe the movement is still in it's infancy here:

"Smooth sailing" indeed would seem to characterize the early decades of the Ikhwan's Da'wa movement in America. The first official Muslim Brotherhood front organization founded in the U.S. was the Muslim Students Association (MSA), established on the Urbana-Champaign campus of the University of Illinois in 1964. Today, there are over 600 MSA chapters at colleges and universities across North America, working to recruit members to the Muslim Brotherhood and jihad. According to former FBI Special Agent John Guandolo, "The MSA serves as a recruitment tool to bring Muslims into the Brotherhood…[w]hich was its original purpose: to evaluate Muslims and to bring them into the Brotherhood and to recruit non-Muslims into Islam as a dawa entity, giving them the call to Islam."[15] The MSA was the blueprint model for the thousands of Muslim Brotherhood front groups that exist, function, and continue to multiply across the U.S. today.

"The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

The last page of the "Explanatory Memorandum" listed 29 Muslim Brotherhood groups under the heading, "A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends."[25] Among these are the names of some of the best-known,mainstream Islamic organizations in the U.S. today, including a number whose Muslim Brotherhood-linked officials advise[26], socialize with[27], and train[28] the leadership of key agencies within the U.S. national security community. The list includes the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP, the immediate parent organization of the Council on Islamic American Relations or CAIR), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), the International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT), the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), and the Muslim Students Association (MSA). This is, of course, but a small sampling of North American Muslim Brotherhood front groups, but gives an idea of the level of "acceptability," among both mainstream Muslim and U.S. society in general, that the groups have achieved by stealth and deception.

One of the most "mainstream" of these front groups is the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), named, by the Justice Dept., an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terror funding case. According to Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy (CSP)[29], ISNA functions as a kind of umbrella organization for many hundreds of offshoot Islamic Societies across North America.

History of the Muslim Brotherhood Penetration of the U.S. Government

The Gatestone Institute? Are you serious? That's about as credible as Mondoweiss. It's reminiscent of McCarthy-era propoganda.

And it doesn't answer the question.

Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans?

I just answered it. You don't like the answer? That's your problem.

It's been discussed before - it's certainly not new. At least twice I've dug up links and made arguments.

Islam has been in the US, Europe, Canada, etc for years, in many cases centuries or a millinium. In many of those areas- not when you compare it to the entire population. Even in the US the number of violent shootings and terrorist incidents by non-Muslims far far outnumbers that of Muslims.

Even in many Muslim majority countries, there is relatively little religious or ethnic trouble so you never hear about it. Azerbaijan,

Where there is trouble now is a relatively recent phenomenum with a lot of root causes such as corruption, poverty, authoritarian government rule or high unemployment making it easy for extremism to make inroads amongst dissatisfied people.

If everywhere that Muslims went, there is trouble then why is the trouble only recent - within the last century or less?

That's not downplaying it as Muslims themselves are the main victims of all of this.
I didn't bother to watch your video because you are simply trying to deflect from answering a question.

And you STILL can't answer a simple question. Deflect, dodge, duck and weave. Oh, and fling poo like a trained monkey.

"Smooth sailing" indeed would seem to characterize the early decades of the Ikhwan's Da'wa movement in America. The first official Muslim Brotherhood front organization founded in the U.S. was the Muslim Students Association (MSA), established on the Urbana-Champaign campus of the University of Illinois in 1964. Today, there are over 600 MSA chapters at colleges and universities across North America, working to recruit members to the Muslim Brotherhood and jihad. According to former FBI Special Agent John Guandolo, "The MSA serves as a recruitment tool to bring Muslims into the Brotherhood…[w]hich was its original purpose: to evaluate Muslims and to bring them into the Brotherhood and to recruit non-Muslims into Islam as a dawa entity, giving them the call to Islam."[15] The MSA was the blueprint model for the thousands of Muslim Brotherhood front groups that exist, function, and continue to multiply across the U.S. today.

"The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

The last page of the "Explanatory Memorandum" listed 29 Muslim Brotherhood groups under the heading, "A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends."[25] Among these are the names of some of the best-known,mainstream Islamic organizations in the U.S. today, including a number whose Muslim Brotherhood-linked officials advise[26], socialize with[27], and train[28] the leadership of key agencies within the U.S. national security community. The list includes the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP, the immediate parent organization of the Council on Islamic American Relations or CAIR), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), the International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT), the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), and the Muslim Students Association (MSA). This is, of course, but a small sampling of North American Muslim Brotherhood front groups, but gives an idea of the level of "acceptability," among both mainstream Muslim and U.S. society in general, that the groups have achieved by stealth and deception.

One of the most "mainstream" of these front groups is the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), named, by the Justice Dept., an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terror funding case. According to Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy (CSP)[29], ISNA functions as a kind of umbrella organization for many hundreds of offshoot Islamic Societies across North America.

The Gatestone Institute? Are you serious? That's about as credible as Mondoweiss. It's reminiscent of McCarthy-era propoganda.

You didn't answer anything :dunno:

It's been discussed before - it's certainly not new. At least twice I've dug up links and made arguments.

Then it shouldn't be hard to do it again! I have much of my research saved, perhaps you should learn to do the same!

Here are some threads where it was discussed.

Used and abused UK s young girls Page 11 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Britain - 90 of the Child rape and Child grooming is committed by Muslims. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Norway s Problem with Anti-Semitism Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What is that supposed to show?
Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam?

Demonstrations? Movements? Polls?

Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam?

Shows the movement of the muslim botherhood of which you may be a part of CAIR ect... People are afraid to criticize muslim radicals for fear of offending. You yourself push that narrative. Which is why i continue to believe you a part of that movement as a mouth piece.:thup:

Used and abused UK s young girls Page 11 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Britain - 90 of the Child rape and Child grooming is committed by Muslims. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Norway s Problem with Anti-Semitism Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I just checked on the last link listed and it states that Somali's rape 3.5X their proportionate population and Iraqi's rape at 10.39X heir proportionate population in Onslow.... seems to prove my point, not yours!

I just checked on the last link listed and it states that Somali's rape 3.5X their proportionate population and Iraqi's rape at 10.39X heir proportionate population in Onslow.... seems to prove my point, not yours!

Not when you take it out of context, which is looking at the different immigrant groups.

Shows the movement of the muslim botherhood of which you may be a part of CAIR ect... People are afraid to criticize muslim radicals for fear of offending. You yourself push that narrative. Which is why i continue to believe you a part of that movement as a mouth piece.:thup:

Ok. Essentially you are saying that No - you can provide any actual data to support your claims beyond some vague conspiracy theory bullcrap? Oh, and more monkey poo. :rolleyes-41: You never run out do you?

Not when you take it out of context, which is looking at the different immigrant groups.
Not taken out of context, it's right in your face...seems you manipulate data to look like it agrees with you, when it doesn't.

Not taken out of context, it's right in your face...seems you manipulate data to look like it agrees with you, when it doesn't.

You are taking it out of context - read the entire post - or, more precisely, the sentance preceding that you left out.
According to this chart, the percentage of rapists among Pakistanis, Norway's largest immigrant group, is about their percentage in the population. However, by Somalis their rape percentage is 3.5 times their percentage in the population, and by Iraqis it's 10.39 times as high

just a comment on 'RAPE JIHAD' , its a common practice in Islamic warfare .

You are taking it out of context - read the entire post - or, more precisely, the sentance preceding that you left out.
According to this chart, the percentage of rapists among Pakistanis, Norway's largest immigrant group, is about their percentage in the population. However, by Somalis their rape percentage is 3.5 times their percentage in the population, and by Iraqis it's 10.39 times as high
Yes, and Somali's and Iraqi's rape proportionately more But I find this interesting

As of 1 January 2014[update]:[22]

Ethnic Group! Number Number
Dutch (& Frisians) 13,234,545
Turkish (& Kurdish) 396,414
Moroccan (& Berber) 374,996
Indonesian (& Indo) 372,233
Germans 368,512
Surinamese 348,291
Dutch Caribbean 146,855
Polish 123,003
Belgians 115,028
Former Yugoslavs 82,290
British 81,860
Chinese 64,097
Iraqis 54,159
Others 1,067,056
Total 16,829,289

I see NO Pakistani, or Iraqi's listed! UNLESS they are a smaller group than the Iraqis at 54,159 and included in OTHERS! Which, I believe makes them even MORE LIKELY to commit rape. But you may disagree.

Forum List

Back