🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Military Loves Trump

The Entire US Military Has Now Openly Broken With Trump And Denounced Racism

Truman Project Statement on Trump Administration’s Ending of DACA

"The excuses put forth by the administration for policy change, whether legal, economic, or security-based, are nothing more than shoddy window dressing for a position steeped in the Trump Administration’s toxic blend of malice, fear-mongering, and continued flirtations with white nationalism. It is particularly rich that President Trump was too cowardly to announce this unpopular and unethical decision himself."

Sorry, but your post is no better than the OP. The "entire military" has not done anything.

"The men in charge of all the branches of the US military have denounced President Trump's encouragement of racists."

Ha, too much loony Democrat Fake News for this one. :cuckoo:

You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed Libtardo. :)

obama-iraq_162516b.jpg

article-2074162-0F2D5C0500000578-196_634x379.jpg

1410973764915_wps_5_U_S_President_Barack_Obam.jpg

"The excuses put forth by the administration for policy change, whether legal, economic, or security-based, are nothing more than shoddy window dressing for a position steeped in the Trump Administration’s toxic blend of malice, fear-mongering, and continued flirtations with white nationalism. It is particularly rich that President Trump was too cowardly to announce this unpopular and unethical decision himself."

Sorry, but your post is no better than the OP. The "entire military" has not done anything.

"The men in charge of all the branches of the US military have denounced President Trump's encouragement of racists."

HA yourself, dingbat.

Army Chief Gen. Mark Milley tweeted:

The Army doesn't tolerate racism, extremism, or hatred in our ranks. It's against our Values and everything we've stood for since 1775.

— GEN Mark A. Milley (@ArmyChiefStaff) August 16, 2017

Gen. Joseph Lengyel of the National Guard tweeted:

I stand with my fellow Joint Chiefs in condemning racism, extremism & hatred. Our diversity is our strength. #NationalGuard

— Gen. Joseph Lengyel (@ChiefNGB) August 16, 2017

The Chief of Staff of the Air Force tweeted:

I stand with my fellow service chiefs in saying we're always stronger together-it's who we are as #Airmen pic.twitter.com/9XxOry93nf

— Gen. Dave Goldfein (@GenDaveGoldfein) August 16, 2017

Gen. Robert Neller of the Marine Corps tweeted:

No place for racial hatred or extremism in @USMC. Our core values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment frame the way Marines live and act.

— Robert B. Neller (@GenRobertNeller) August 15, 2017

Adm. John Richardson of the US Navy tweeted:

Events in Charlottesville unacceptable & musnt be tolerated @USNavy forever stands against intolerance & hatred…Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson

— Adm. John Richardson (@CNORichardson) August 13, 2017

The Joint Chiefs have to protect their branches of the military while still respecting the chain of command, which is why none of them personally condemned Trump, but it was clear that all of them were concerned about Trump inspired racism infecting the military.

The statements by the military leaders were another example of institutions trying to save themselves from destruction at the hands of this president. Never have military leaders so openly disagreed with views put forward by a president.

Trump has weakened every other major aspect of the presidency, so it isn’t surprising that he has also diminished the presidential role of commander in chief.

Even the military is trying to protect itself from the vile toxicity of Donald J. Trump.

Joint Chiefs, Joint Chiefs break with Trump, Joint Chiefs Trump racism

The election of Republican Donald Trump as president could mean a breakdown in the relationship between civilian and military leaders, a former top commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan warned Sunday.

Retired Marine Gen. John Allen criticized Trump for his rhetoric on the wider use of military force and torture. And if Trump followed through with those pledges, Allen said, it would create "a civil military crisis, the like of which we've not seen in this country before."

"It's an inherent responsibility in who we are," Allen said. "So what we need to do is ensure that we don't create an environment that puts us on a track conceivably where the United States military finds itself in a civil military crisis with a commander in chief who would have us do illegal things."

"That's a major issue that we're facing here, the potential for a civil military crisis where the military could be ordered to conduct illegal activities," he added.

John Allen predicts 'civil military crisis'

The election of Republican Donald Trump as president could mean a breakdown in the relationship between civilian and military leaders, a former top commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan warned Sunday.

Retired Marine Gen. John Allen criticized Trump for his rhetoric on the wider use of military force and torture. And if Trump followed through with those pledges, Allen said, it would create "a civil military crisis, the like of which we've not seen in this country before."

"It's an inherent responsibility in who we are," Allen said. "So what we need to do is ensure that we don't create an environment that puts us on a track conceivably where the United States military finds itself in a civil military crisis with a commander in chief who would have us do illegal things."

"That's a major issue that we're facing here, the potential for a civil military crisis where the military could be ordered to conduct illegal activities," he added.

John Allen predicts 'civil military crisis'

That from an Obama loving Hillary supporter on 7/31/2016. One of Obama's hand picked but kissers.

Of course they do. They weren't sure their previous Commander in Chief was even an American. So Trump's a Godsend to em. They know he has their backs.

Spoken like another moron who never had the balls to serve this country.

Hussein served? When and where? :dunno:

Same time and place that you did. You two are two peas in a pod.
And the same time and place that Trump served.

Oh, so Hussein didn't serve. That's what i thought. Thanks.

This thread is one of the severest ass-whoopings I've ever seen a TC take, and all in just a few pages. Ouch.

Of course the Military loves Trump. The alternatives, Hussein and Hitlery, were a disgrace. The rank and file soldiers overwhelmingly prefer Donald Trump. They feel he has their backs. They don't feel that way about Hussein and Hitlery.

Check this out, Lieberals.

This is how Trump is greeted by our military. You know, those who defend your right to be stupid.

Show me a picture where Obama was mobbed by soldiers trying to shake his hand.

You know, a VOLUNTEER military.

Democrats have lost all sense of moral compass and this picture proves it.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Donald+Trump+President+Donald+Trump+Official+eaC5yQEQJz8l.jpg

Look at all the people behind without cell phones to take pictures, without smiling, without even looking in his direction.

Come on, we know there is a percentage of wackos out there who support Trump and we know some of these people are in the military. So what?

Of course the Military loves Trump. The alternatives, Hussein and Hitlery, were a disgrace. The rank and file soldiers overwhelmingly prefer Donald Trump. They feel he has their backs. They don't feel that way about Hussein and Hitlery.

Imagine trying to write a post without insulting.... it might be novel and you might get your point across better.

To me it's just "I hate Democrats, of course they love Trump better, he says he's a Republican"

This is how Trump is greeted by our military. You know, those who defend your right to be stupid.

Look at all the people behind without cell phones to take pictures, without smiling, without even looking in his direction.

Come on, we know there is a percentage of wackos out there who support Trump and we know some of these people are in the military. So what?

Lay off the Democrat Fake News, weirdo. It's rotting your brain.

HA yourself, dingbat.

Army Chief Gen. Mark Milley tweeted:

The Army doesn't tolerate racism, extremism, or hatred in our ranks. It's against our Values and everything we've stood for since 1775.

— GEN Mark A. Milley (@ArmyChiefStaff) August 16, 2017

Gen. Joseph Lengyel of the National Guard tweeted:

I stand with my fellow Joint Chiefs in condemning racism, extremism & hatred. Our diversity is our strength. #NationalGuard

— Gen. Joseph Lengyel (@ChiefNGB) August 16, 2017

The Chief of Staff of the Air Force tweeted:

I stand with my fellow service chiefs in saying we're always stronger together-it's who we are as #Airmen pic.twitter.com/9XxOry93nf

— Gen. Dave Goldfein (@GenDaveGoldfein) August 16, 2017

Gen. Robert Neller of the Marine Corps tweeted:

No place for racial hatred or extremism in @USMC. Our core values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment frame the way Marines live and act.

— Robert B. Neller (@GenRobertNeller) August 15, 2017

Adm. John Richardson of the US Navy tweeted:

Events in Charlottesville unacceptable & musnt be tolerated @USNavy forever stands against intolerance & hatred…Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson

— Adm. John Richardson (@CNORichardson) August 13, 2017

The Joint Chiefs have to protect their branches of the military while still respecting the chain of command, which is why none of them personally condemned Trump, but it was clear that all of them were concerned about Trump inspired racism infecting the military.

The statements by the military leaders were another example of institutions trying to save themselves from destruction at the hands of this president. Never have military leaders so openly disagreed with views put forward by a president.

Trump has weakened every other major aspect of the presidency, so it isn’t surprising that he has also diminished the presidential role of commander in chief.

Even the military is trying to protect itself from the vile toxicity of Donald J. Trump.

Joint Chiefs, Joint Chiefs break with Trump, Joint Chiefs Trump racism

So what exactly was Trump's encouragement of racists? He said nothing that could be remotely considered encouraging racists. That is where you libs fail. You assume something to be true, state it as a fact, and then conveniently forget it when you are shown to have lied. Your link even fails to mention what Trump said at all. Why? Is it because he said nothing and you just made the whole thing up because it fits your hate-inducing agenda?

If Trump thought they were publicly disagreeing with anything he said, these generals and admirals would already be on a golf course somewhere drawing a retirement check!

Last edited:

Lay off the Democrat Fake News, weirdo. It's rotting your brain.

Uh huh? And what did I say that comes from "Democrat Fake News" then?

Because I see people like you shouting this stuff from the skies, and yet you're never able to back it up.

Forum List

Back