🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Military Loves Trump

Of course they do. They weren't sure their previous Commander in Chief was even an American. So Trump's a Godsend to em. They know he has their backs.

Spoken like another moron who never had the balls to serve this country.

Hussein served? When and where? :dunno:

Same time and place that you did. You two are two peas in a pod.
And the same time and place that Trump served.

Oh, so Hussein didn't serve. That's what i thought. Thanks.

You are correct he, like you and Trump did not have the balls to serve in the military. How does it feel to be the same as Obama?

In my trips to the Air Force base, I have not met one individual who does not like and support President Trump. Unlike Obama.

Check this out, Lieberals.

This is how Trump is greeted by our military. You know, those who defend your right to be stupid.

Show me a picture where Obama was mobbed by soldiers trying to shake his hand.

You know, a VOLUNTEER military.

Democrats have lost all sense of moral compass and this picture proves it.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Donald+Trump+President+Donald+Trump+Official+eaC5yQEQJz8l.jpg

perhaps if you included actual links, it would disclose that you're a lying loon.... so allow me to do it for you

The Military Times poll found that 44% of all troops surveyed had a favorable view of the president, compared to 40% who had an unfavorable view.

The views shifted depending on which service members were surveyed, though. While 48% of enlisted troops said they approved of Trump, only 30% of officers held a favorable opinion of the commander-in-chief.

Per the poll, 53% of officers said they had unfavorable views of Trump.

The poll revealed some other divides, as well:

• Men in the military were more likely to support Trump (47%) than women in the military (32%)
  • Non-white troops were more to view Trump unfavorably (51%) than white troops (37%)
  • The president was the most popular among Marines (59% favorable)
  • He was the least popular among among sailors (49% unfavorable)
More than 1,100 active-duty troops were surveyed. The poll was conducted prior to the controversy over how Trump has handled phone calls with Gold Star families, including the widow of one of the soldiers who died during the Niger mission this month.

Military Times poll: Majority of troops support President Trump

The Entire US Military Has Now Openly Broken With Trump And Denounced Racism

Truman Project Statement on Trump Administration’s Ending of DACA

"The excuses put forth by the administration for policy change, whether legal, economic, or security-based, are nothing more than shoddy window dressing for a position steeped in the Trump Administration’s toxic blend of malice, fear-mongering, and continued flirtations with white nationalism. It is particularly rich that President Trump was too cowardly to announce this unpopular and unethical decision himself."

Sorry, but your post is no better than the OP. The "entire military" has not done anything.

"The men in charge of all the branches of the US military have denounced President Trump's encouragement of racists."

Ha, too much loony Democrat Fake News for this one. :cuckoo:

HA yourself, dingbat.

Army Chief Gen. Mark Milley tweeted:

The Army doesn't tolerate racism, extremism, or hatred in our ranks. It's against our Values and everything we've stood for since 1775.

— GEN Mark A. Milley (@ArmyChiefStaff) August 16, 2017

Gen. Joseph Lengyel of the National Guard tweeted:

I stand with my fellow Joint Chiefs in condemning racism, extremism & hatred. Our diversity is our strength. #NationalGuard

— Gen. Joseph Lengyel (@ChiefNGB) August 16, 2017

The Chief of Staff of the Air Force tweeted:

I stand with my fellow service chiefs in saying we're always stronger together-it's who we are as #Airmen pic.twitter.com/9XxOry93nf

— Gen. Dave Goldfein (@GenDaveGoldfein) August 16, 2017

Gen. Robert Neller of the Marine Corps tweeted:

No place for racial hatred or extremism in @USMC. Our core values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment frame the way Marines live and act.

— Robert B. Neller (@GenRobertNeller) August 15, 2017

Adm. John Richardson of the US Navy tweeted:

Events in Charlottesville unacceptable & musnt be tolerated @USNavy forever stands against intolerance & hatred…Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson

— Adm. John Richardson (@CNORichardson) August 13, 2017

The Joint Chiefs have to protect their branches of the military while still respecting the chain of command, which is why none of them personally condemned Trump, but it was clear that all of them were concerned about Trump inspired racism infecting the military.

The statements by the military leaders were another example of institutions trying to save themselves from destruction at the hands of this president. Never have military leaders so openly disagreed with views put forward by a president.

Trump has weakened every other major aspect of the presidency, so it isn’t surprising that he has also diminished the presidential role of commander in chief.

Even the military is trying to protect itself from the vile toxicity of Donald J. Trump.

Joint Chiefs, Joint Chiefs break with Trump, Joint Chiefs Trump racism

So what exactly was Trump's encouragement of racists? He said nothing that could be remotely considered encouraging racists. That is where you libs fail. You assume something to be true, state it as a fact, and then conveniently forget it when you are shown to have lied. Your link even fails to mention what Trump said at all. Why? Is it because he said nothing and you just made the whole thing up because it fits your hate-inducing agenda?

If Trump thought they were publicly disagreeing with anything he said, these generals and admirals would already be on a golf course somewhere drawing a retirement check!

Trump called out both sides. It was a clash between Fascist and Communist extremist assholes. He didn't 'encourage racists.' That's just Democrat propaganda bullshit.

This is how Trump is greeted by our military. You know, those who defend your right to be stupid.

Look at all the people behind without cell phones to take pictures, without smiling, without even looking in his direction.

Come on, we know there is a percentage of wackos out there who support Trump and we know some of these people are in the military. So what?

Lay off the Democrat Fake News, weirdo. It's rotting your brain.

Uh huh? And what did I say that comes from "Democrat Fake News" then?

Because I see people like you shouting this stuff from the skies, and yet you're never able to back it up.

Our Military rank and file overwhelmingly support Trump over both Hussein and Hitlery. Anyone claiming otherwise, has to be Democrat Bullshitter. Like i said, lay off the Democrat Fake News.

Of course they do. They weren't sure their previous Commander in Chief was even an American. So Trump's a Godsend to em. They know he has their backs.

Spoken like another moron who never had the balls to serve this country.

Hussein served? When and where? :dunno:

Same time and place that you did. You two are two peas in a pod.
And the same time and place that Trump served.

Oh, so Hussein didn't serve. That's what i thought. Thanks.

You are correct he, like you and Trump did not have the balls to serve in the military. How does it feel to be the same as Obama?

I never criticized Hussein for not serving. I criticized him for looking out for foreign interests over American interests. I still feel he likely wasn't an American, and certainly didn't serve American Citizens' best interests. He ruled as an Anti-American foreign Globalist.

Obama-born-in-Kenya.png

Most in our Military had no faith in him. They do prefer Trump over both him and Hitlery, biggly.

Our Military rank and file overwhelmingly support Trump over both Hussein and Hitlery. Anyone claiming otherwise, has to be Democrat Bullshitter. Like i said, lay off the Democrat Fake News.

You keep making this claim, but have not seen you back it up with a single thing. Now, I got out shortly after Obama took office but I know that my troops were pumped about him winning. After that some liked him and some didn't, just like with every POTUS ever.

I never criticized Hussein for not serving. I criticized him for looking out for foreign interests over American interests. I still feel he likely wasn't an American, and certainly didn't serve American Citizens' best interests. He ruled as an Anti-American foreign Globalist.

Most in our Military had no faith in him. They do prefer Trump over both him and Hitlery, biggly.

I am no fan of Obama, that is for sure. I do not think he was any more Anti-American than Bush II or Trump. I think he had a different idea of what was good for our country than you or I do. But then again Trump has a different idea of what is good for our country than I do, but I would not call him anti-American. I do think Trump cares only about Trump and very little else, including you and I.

Look at all the people behind without cell phones to take pictures, without smiling, without even looking in his direction.

Come on, we know there is a percentage of wackos out there who support Trump and we know some of these people are in the military. So what?

Because I see people like you shouting this stuff from the skies, and yet you're never able to back it up.

Then prove it.

And try proving it without childish insults.

Then prove it.

And try proving it without childish insults.

Most in our Military supported Trump in the recent Election. They despised Hitlery. And most voted for McCain and Romney too. I mean, many weren't even confident that Hussein Obama was an American for God sake. I haven't met one soldier or Vet that supported Hitlery and Hussein. So, anyone claiming our Military doesn't support Trump, is a liar. It is what it is. Movin on...

A fist bump. laughing my ass off.

Based upon your post on this forum it is clear you never had the balls to put on the uniform. I spent 20 years in the Corps and went through 5 presidents and they were all treated the same way. Trump is not special in any way.

Way back when I was in boot camp for the Navy in Orlando. They were doing a change of command when we graduated, vice admiral Boorda was takeing over. We were threatened with high death if we fucked of. Could not imagine what would happen to a serving member of he in any way dissed a president in person ANY president is their commander and chief. Even the ones they don’t like. Give out guys an gals credit. They are way less lizard brain then many think.

I am no fan of Obama, that is for sure. I do not think he was any more Anti-American than Bush II or Trump. I think he had a different idea of what was good for our country than you or I do. But then again Trump has a different idea of what is good for our country than I do, but I would not call him anti-American. I do think Trump cares only about Trump and very little else, including you and I.

Hussein Obama ruled as an Anti-American foreign Globalist. He didn't put American Citizens' interests first. He was all-too willing to serve foreign interests instead. And Hitlery was gonna be even worse. I like Trump. He's attempting to put Americans first again. He's battling the NWO Globalists. I don't pay attention to all the Democrat hissy-fits and Fake News propaganda about him. He's doing his job. He's delivering. My biggest hope, and most important reason i supported him, was the Supreme Court. The Courts run the country now. I'm not saying it's right, but it is the current reality.

If Donald Trump can appoint 2-3 Justices, he can thwart the NWO Globalists for many years to come. I cringe every time i think about what kind of Justices Hitlery would have appointed. The country would have been lost. If Trump gets 2 Justices, it goes 6-3 in favor of Pro-America/Constitution Americans. If he gets 3 Justices, it goes 7-2. And that would = Game Over for the Globalists for a long time. So, I just need Trump to accomplish that, and he will have done all i've asked of him as President. He will have saved the country, and will always have my support. That's my take anyway. Take care.

Based upon your post on this forum it is clear you never had the balls to put on the uniform. I spent 20 years in the Corps and went through 5 presidents and they were all treated the same way. Trump is not special in any way.

Are you going to cry?

Fake News says the military went 2 to 1 for Trump.

That's not a banana, it's an apple.

According to CNN exit polls, veterans voted at a 2-1 ratio for Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton. In Ohio, North Carolina and Florida -- battleground states rich with military history -- a number of counties pulled for Trump at numbers higher than those John McCain and Mitt Romney candidates had over President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Um, you know California has a high rate of enlistment right? California did not go for Trump for some reason. Odd isn’t it?

Are you going to cry?

According to CNN exit polls, veterans voted at a 2-1 ratio for Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton. In Ohio, North Carolina and Florida -- battleground states rich with military history -- a number of counties pulled for Trump at numbers higher than those John McCain and Mitt Romney candidates had over President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Um, you know California has a high rate of enlistment right? California did not go for Trump for some reason. Odd isn’t it?

Every soldier or Vet i've ever met, vehemently despised both Hussein and Hitlery. Hitlery is notorious for treating our Military folks like garbage. Our Military overwhelmingly supported Trump in the previous Election. And Hussein is mainly despised for his horrific VA disaster. Very few Vets have any kids words to say about him.

Are you going to cry?

Every soldier or Vet i've ever met, vehemently despised both Hussein and Hitlery. Hitlery is notorious for treating our Military folks like garbage. Our Military overwhelmingly supported Trump in the previous Election. And Hussein is mainly despised for his horrific VA disaster. Very few Vets have any kids words to say about him.

I am going to be very honest with you, I just cannot take a single thing you say seriously. Any adult that has to use stupid names like "Hitlery" in a discussion has some very serious issues and nothing the say holds any validity at all.

I doubt you know any Vets and if you did they would likely all be childish morons like you. Every president has their supporters and detractors in the military, Trump is no different and Obama was no different.

Are you going to cry?

I am going to be very honest with you, I just cannot take a single thing you say seriously. Any adult that has to use stupid names like "Hitlery" in a discussion has some very serious issues and nothing the say holds any validity at all.

I doubt you know any Vets and if you did they would likely all be childish morons like you. Every president has their supporters and detractors in the military, Trump is no different and Obama was no different.

I know many Vets. And none i know, have a kind word to say about Hiltery or Hussein. Hussein especially, should be ashamed of what he did to our Vets during his tenure. He chose Illegal Aliens over our brave Veterans. He dedicated much more resources to helping folks who weren't American Citizens. As usual, he chose foreign interests over American interests. His VA disaster was a national disgrace. Period, end of story.

Last edited:

They do that to all the commander in chief’s.

Forum List

Back