🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Military Loves Trump

I know many Vets. And none i know, have a kind word to say about Hiltery or Hussein. Hussein especially, should be ashamed of what he did to our Vets during his tenure. He chose Illegal Aliens over our brave Veterans. He dedicated much more resources to helping folks who weren't American Citizens. As usual, he chose foreign interests over American interests. His VA disaster was a national disgrace. Period, end of story.
The VA budget rose by 85% when Obama was in office. Your lies will be contested every step of the way.

Talk to actual Vets sometime. Hussein's VA disaster was a national disgrace.

You are talking to a Vet and you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Tell it to the numerous Vet families who watched their loved ones die waiting for treatment. Meanwhile, Hussein poured massive resources into coddling folks who weren't American Citizens. He chose foreign interests over American interests. But that was to be expected. He is an Anti-American Globalist.

Vet families were watching their loved one die waiting for treatment under Bush II. Where were you then? Did you give a shit then when you could not turn it into a partisan issue?

I despise people like you, didn't have the balls to join but will use us to make your political points.

After you raise your right and and say the oath of enlistment, then come talk to me

:crybaby:

I know many Vets. And none i know, have a kind word to say about Hiltery or Hussein. Hussein especially, should be ashamed of what he did to our Vets during his tenure. He chose Illegal Aliens over our brave Veterans. He dedicated much more resources to helping folks who weren't American Citizens. As usual, he chose foreign interests over American interests. His VA disaster was a national disgrace. Period, end of story.

The VA has been a disaster for decades, it is not something new under Obama and so far it has not improved under Trump. Both the greatest strength and weakness of the VA medical system is that each VA Medical center is its only little fiefdom ran by the locals. That is why there are some amazing ones and some frightening bad ones. Whether you get the good one or the bad one is purely based upon where you live. I have service connected COPD and since I live by a craoppy VA medical center I use my own money and insurance to treat it, so please do not try and talk to me about the VA medical system.

I believe Trump can and will do better. He's already taken some important steps for doing that. Like i said, talk to some actual Vets. Most despise Hussein for his VA disgrace.

Vets have hated the VA system for 3 decades, it did not go to shit under Obama, it just stayed that way. Trump will do no better because there is no "on size fits all" fix that the morons in the government keep trying to implement.

Whatever. You sound like a Hussein Administration lackey. He should be ashamed of his VA disaster. But do you think he is? Don't count on it. He took good care of Illegals. That's all that counted for him. It is what it is.

The whole country should be ashamed of the VA medical center disaster. But instead partisan morons like you want to make it all about one man instead of trying to fix the problem. You are just as guilty as Obama.

No, i would have taken care of our Vets. I wouldn't have given Illegals priority over our brave American Veterans. I would have chose American interests over foreign interests. Hussein took care of everyone but Americans. That's what all Globalists are about. He was a disgrace.

View attachment 159713
The look on the faces of the military when they listen to a trump speech and hear him babble on about how he won and putting down the free press..

Hey, at least they know they now have an actual American as their Commander in Chief. It's a Yuge improvement over Hussein Obama.

Obama-book-Breitbart1.jpg
A birther. Lmao

It's so refreshing having an actual American as our President again. Very few in the Military trusted and respected Hussein.

It's great to finally have a president looking out for Americans.
Boy does he have you hoodwinked. The only people he looks out for are the 1%ers and himself.... of which he is one.
That’s the genius of Trump... he made dopes like you think he’s helping you while he’s fucking you in the ass. And you are an all too willing participant!

It's great to finally have a president looking out for Americans.
Boy does he have you hoodwinked. The only people he looks out for are the 1%ers and himself.... of which he is one.
That’s the genius of Trump... he made dopes like you think he’s helping you while he’s fucking you in the ass. And you are an all too willing participant!

Donald Trump may be the last US President looking out for American Citizens. The NWO Globalists are on the verge of total takeover. And they certainly don't care about American Citizens' best interests. I pray for Trump. He really might be the last true loyal American President.

Check this out, Lieberals.

This is how Trump is greeted by our military. You know, those who defend your right to be stupid.

Show me a picture where Obama was mobbed by soldiers trying to shake his hand.

You know, a VOLUNTEER military.

Democrats have lost all sense of moral compass and this picture proves it.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Donald+Trump+President+Donald+Trump+Official+eaC5yQEQJz8l.jpg
Screen-Shot-2017-02-24-at-4.10.57-PM.png

Forum List

Back