🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Military Loves Trump

8ED9A2D9-1581-487D-AF4A-06D52C74C741.jpeg

The look on the faces of the military when they listen to a trump speech and hear him babble on about how he won and putting down the free press..

Based upon your post on this forum it is clear you never had the balls to put on the uniform. I spent 20 years in the Corps and went through 5 presidents and they were all treated the same way. Trump is not special in any way.

Are you going to cry?

Fake News says the military went 2 to 1 for Trump.

That's not a banana, it's an apple.

According to CNN exit polls, veterans voted at a 2-1 ratio for Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton. In Ohio, North Carolina and Florida -- battleground states rich with military history -- a number of counties pulled for Trump at numbers higher than those John McCain and Mitt Romney candidates had over President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Um, you know California has a high rate of enlistment right? California did not go for Trump for some reason. Odd isn’t it?

Every soldier or Vet i've ever met, vehemently despised both Hussein and Hitlery. Hitlery is notorious for treating our Military folks like garbage. Our Military overwhelmingly supported Trump in the previous Election. And Hussein is mainly despised for his horrific VA disaster. Very few Vets have any kids words to say about him.

I am going to be very honest with you, I just cannot take a single thing you say seriously. Any adult that has to use stupid names like "Hitlery" in a discussion has some very serious issues and nothing the say holds any validity at all.

I doubt you know any Vets and if you did they would likely all be childish morons like you. Every president has their supporters and detractors in the military, Trump is no different and Obama was no different.

I know many Vets. And none i know, have a kind word to say about Hiltery or Hussein. Hussein especially, should be ashamed of what he did to our Vets during his tenure. He chose Illegal Aliens over our brave Veterans. He dedicated much more resources to helping folks who weren't American Citizens. As usual, he chose foreign interests over American interests. His VA disaster was a national disgrace. Period, end of story.
The VA budget rose by 85% when Obama was in office. Your lies will be contested every step of the way.

Are you going to cry?

According to CNN exit polls, veterans voted at a 2-1 ratio for Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton. In Ohio, North Carolina and Florida -- battleground states rich with military history -- a number of counties pulled for Trump at numbers higher than those John McCain and Mitt Romney candidates had over President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Um, you know California has a high rate of enlistment right? California did not go for Trump for some reason. Odd isn’t it?

Every soldier or Vet i've ever met, vehemently despised both Hussein and Hitlery. Hitlery is notorious for treating our Military folks like garbage. Our Military overwhelmingly supported Trump in the previous Election. And Hussein is mainly despised for his horrific VA disaster. Very few Vets have any kids words to say about him.

I am going to be very honest with you, I just cannot take a single thing you say seriously. Any adult that has to use stupid names like "Hitlery" in a discussion has some very serious issues and nothing the say holds any validity at all.

I doubt you know any Vets and if you did they would likely all be childish morons like you. Every president has their supporters and detractors in the military, Trump is no different and Obama was no different.

I know many Vets. And none i know, have a kind word to say about Hiltery or Hussein. Hussein especially, should be ashamed of what he did to our Vets during his tenure. He chose Illegal Aliens over our brave Veterans. He dedicated much more resources to helping folks who weren't American Citizens. As usual, he chose foreign interests over American interests. His VA disaster was a national disgrace. Period, end of story.
The VA budget rose by 85% when Obama was in office. Your lies will be contested every step of the way.

Tell that to all the Vets' families who watched their loved ones die waiting for treatment. And to rub salt in their wounds, they had to watch Hussein spend vast resources on helping folks who weren't American Citizens. As usual, he chose foreign interests over American interests. Most Vets despise the cretin.

Based upon your post on this forum it is clear you never had the balls to put on the uniform. I spent 20 years in the Corps and went through 5 presidents and they were all treated the same way. Trump is not special in any way.

Are you going to cry?

The VA has been a disaster for decades, it is not something new under Obama and so far it has not improved under Trump. Both the greatest strength and weakness of the VA medical system is that each VA Medical center is its only little fiefdom ran by the locals. That is why there are some amazing ones and some frightening bad ones. Whether you get the good one or the bad one is purely based upon where you live. I have service connected COPD and since I live by a craoppy VA medical center I use my own money and insurance to treat it, so please do not try and talk to me about the VA medical system.

Are you going to cry?

Talk to actual Vets sometime. Hussein's VA disaster was a national disgrace.

Are you going to cry?

The VA has been a disaster for decades, it is not something new under Obama and so far it has not improved under Trump. Both the greatest strength and weakness of the VA medical system is that each VA Medical center is its only little fiefdom ran by the locals. That is why there are some amazing ones and some frightening bad ones. Whether you get the good one or the bad one is purely based upon where you live. I have service connected COPD and since I live by a craoppy VA medical center I use my own money and insurance to treat it, so please do not try and talk to me about the VA medical system.

I believe Trump can and will do better. He's already taken some important steps for doing that. Like i said, talk to some actual Vets. Most despise Hussein for his VA disgrace.

You are talking to a Vet and you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

I believe Trump can and will do better. He's already taken some important steps for doing that. Like i said, talk to some actual Vets. Most despise Hussein for his VA disgrace.

Vets have hated the VA system for 3 decades, it did not go to shit under Obama, it just stayed that way. Trump will do no better because there is no "on size fits all" fix that the morons in the government keep trying to implement.

You are talking to a Vet and you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Tell it to the numerous Vet families who watched their loved ones die waiting for treatment. Meanwhile, Hussein poured massive resources into coddling folks who weren't American Citizens. He chose foreign interests over American interests. But that was to be expected. He is an Anti-American Globalist.

Vets have hated the VA system for 3 decades, it did not go to shit under Obama, it just stayed that way. Trump will do no better because there is no "on size fits all" fix that the morons in the government keep trying to implement.

Whatever. You sound like a Hussein Administration lackey. He should be ashamed of his VA disaster. But do you think he is? Don't count on it. He took good care of Illegals. That's all that counted for him. It is what it is.

Tell it to the numerous Vet families who watched their loved ones die waiting for treatment. Meanwhile, Hussein poured massive resources into coddling folks who weren't American Citizens. He chose foreign interests over American interests. But that was to be expected. He is an Anti-American Globalist.

Vet families were watching their loved one die waiting for treatment under Bush II. Where were you then? Did you give a shit then when you could not turn it into a partisan issue?

I despise people like you, didn't have the balls to join but will use us to make your political points.

After you raise your right and and say the oath of enlistment, then come talk to me

Whatever. You sound like a Hussein Administration lackey. He should be ashamed of his VA disaster. But do you think he is? Don't count on it. He took good care of Illegals. That's all that counted for him. It is what it is.

The whole country should be ashamed of the VA medical center disaster. But instead partisan morons like you want to make it all about one man instead of trying to fix the problem. You are just as guilty as Obama.

A fist bump. laughing my ass off.

Are you going to cry?

Hi, I’m a Vet. I served nine years in the Army. I did four years at Fort Bragg with the 82nd Airborne. I was in Desert Shield, and Storm. In Iraq, I spent most of my time being a Tunnel Rat clearing Iraqi bunkers from explosives or other booby traps.

I voted for Obama twice. I had no heartburn about Clinton, who was President when I was in. I didn’t vote for W. But I voted for Hillary.

Let me tell you why I did not vote for McCain. He was right, if we were going to win in Afghanistan, it was going to take a hundred years. I knew we were not going to invest that kind of time, or money, and therefor believed that continuing the course would be expensive in treasure, and lives. Curiously enough, we are still there, still doing the same stupid things, just more of them, because doubling down works none of the time, but at least we don’t have to admit we lost.

I thought Romney was right about a couple things, but I didn’t believe he was the best choice. I thought his explanation on why Romneycare was totally different from Obamacare was idiotic to say the least.

2016. Hillary was not an option. I knew that before she announced. I knew then, and have had it confirmed many times since, that Hillary was one of the main driving forces behind much of our “war” now. Libya is a disaster, yes we came, we saw, he died. Now the nation is a cesspool of civil war and territory loosely controlled by in essence warlords. Thanks Hillary. Syria is another of her great successes. Arming Islamic radicals seems like a bad idea, and I don’t know how many times you would have to hit me in the head to make me think differently. I’m guessing brain damage would set in before the idea of arming Islamic radicals seemed smart.

Trump. I voted for him for three reasons. 1) Trade. Trump and Bernie were almost identical on trade. 2) Hillary. She was unacceptable for a number of reasons, the highlights above give you an idea. 3) Trump talked about reducing our activity in Syria. A war I think we should have gotten out of before we got in.

Trade, Trump is working on it, I’ll give him credit for that. Syria, a big disappointment but I am not surprised. Even if Trump screws the pooch on all of that, I’ll still have one big reason. Hillary. Nothing Trump can do is as bad as Hillary.

The Troops. Troops lives, not just their heartbeats, but their lives with family and friends, is something that should be spent only when there is no alternative. If you are going to spend those lives, you have to have a plan. A plan for victory. Occupying Germany and Japan as one example. But we don’t have a plan for victory, we have a desperate desire not to admit defeat. So we keep spending those lives. We send the troops off time and again. We spend their lives like coins rattling in a pocket.

Why? To defeat the Taliban? They’ll be back whenever we pull out of Afghanistan. To defeat Terrorism? We’ve been bashing them since 2001, and the only way I can see to do it is stop buying oil, and end the funds going to the Islamic regimes in the Middle East. We aren’t about to do that because there isn’t a rational or reasonable alternative.

So we keep spending lives. Even those who come home without a scratch come home to difficult lives. Their relationships with their families suffer, and their futures seem uncertain. The Veterans suffer from high rates of suicide. They are having trouble living with their choices.

The Republicans are not awesome on the Military IMO. In the end. It comes down to this. Trump was marginally better than the alternative all things considered. The Democrats have a chance to pull it out, and they might do it. But I don’t think so right now. They would have to do some real soul searching. They would have to find some principles to stand on. Of course, finding one besides I hate the other party would put them up on the Republicans.

Look at all the people behind without cell phones to take pictures, without smiling, without even looking in his direction.

Come on, we know there is a percentage of wackos out there who support Trump and we know some of these people are in the military. So what?

Lay off the Democrat Fake News, weirdo. It's rotting your brain.

Uh huh? And what did I say that comes from "Democrat Fake News" then?

Because I see people like you shouting this stuff from the skies, and yet you're never able to back it up.

Our Military rank and file overwhelmingly support Trump over both Hussein and Hitlery. Anyone claiming otherwise, has to be Democrat Bullshitter. Like i said, lay off the Democrat Fake News.

Then prove it.

And try proving it without childish insults.

Most in our Military supported Trump in the recent Election. They despised Hitlery. And most voted for McCain and Romney too. I mean, many weren't even confident that Hussein Obama was an American for God sake. I haven't met one soldier or Vet that supported Hitlery and Hussein. So, anyone claiming our Military doesn't support Trump, is a liar. It is what it is. Movin on...

Can you prove that? You keep telling me stuff but you never back it up.

Many weren't confident that Obama was an American. And then you scream "fake news" at everything. Do you not see the irony?

There's a reason people weren't confident that Obama was an American, and it's because people being paid by he likes of the Koch brothers were pumping out stuff for rednecks to take in without thinking, to try and de-legitimize the president. Then the same people will be like 'how dare you insult Trump?" "fake noows, fake noows".

Seriously, wake up and smell the grass, people are being manipulated on a massive scale.

So, you haven't met one military person who doesn't support Trump. That's like saying "it's cold here, therefore there's no global warming".

A fist bump. laughing my ass off.

Are you going to cry?

Lower yourself to name calling. No surprise.

Are you going to cry?

Lower yourself to name calling. No surprise.

Are you on drugs?

Trump is doing better than expected. I couldn't be prouder of having him as our president.

Forum List

Back