Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

Covid blew the crap that Democrats give a shit about "science" out of the water if there was anyone stupid enough to still believe they were when it started

Lol, they talk about science while wearing masks by themselves on the sidewalk or in their own cars, while their noses stick out of their masks on the subway, or even better, having beards and wearing masks on the subway.

You confused yourself.

You couldn't make an argument against evolution if your life depended on it. Because you don't know anything about it.

I didn't say I don't believe in evolution, I said I don't believe in evolution as currently taught. I said that clearly several times. What grade are you in? Have you not gotten to that part of reading yet?

All excuses, you made a blanket statement, got called out for it, and now are trying to rationalize it, because you are too ignorant of technology's history.

Closing schools for as long as they were did more harm than help, once again showing your limit of only counting COVID as a bad thing, and ignoring all the other stuff like educational loss and economic loss.
These are important differences that youre trying to ignore. Medicine in 1918 was not modern. Not by a long shot and no rational person would ever suggest so.

It is a perfectly rational argument about school closures to make, but again you’re talking policy and not science.

Conservatives established themselves as anti-science a long time ago, but it was never more clear during the pandemic when massive chunks of the group refused to even believe COVID was a problem.

These are important differences that youre trying to ignore. Medicine in 1918 was not modern. Not by a long shot and no rational person would ever suggest so.

It is a perfectly rational argument about school closures to make, but again you’re talking policy and not science.

Conservatives established themselves as anti-science a long time ago, but it was never more clear during the pandemic when massive chunks of the group refused to even believe COVID was a problem.

1918 is the modern era. Medicine then had more related to current medicine than that of even 50 years before.

Your policy was based on flawed science, which would be expected at the beginning of a new pandemic. The error was not adjusting when updated information came out.

We didn't believe COVID was deadly enough to warrant ruining our economy, the education of our young, and the health of everyone else who didn't have COVID but died due to not seeking help for things like Cancer. That's again POLICY.

Policy is what were are concerned about. You idiots use "science" like some pagan talisman to deflect any discussion or argument on why we should be doing a given thing.
Are we going to base our policy on Jim Bob’s opinion that COVID is a hoax?

And there you would be wrong - even considering that trans advocates are NOT trying to make it legal to "mutilate children". As for drugging children, have you never heard of ADHD??? American children are subjected to more mind altering drugs than any children in the world.

Children are being taught Creationism and not science in "Christian Schools". The USA is falling behind other First World countries in their education education scores.

Right wing theocrats are increasingly taking over school boards and attempting to influence secular education. Of course right wing theocrats will tell you that "God chose them to lead". How come God is never involved when a Democrat is elected? When did God become a registered Republican????
Wrong the school boards are pushing back on you nutjobs who think there is even such thing as trans gendered, there isn't, there is no transformation so sit your canuck arse down and be still

Until you can prove the Earth is not 6000 years old (you can’t) what’s it to you if he believes that?

(I have no opinion on whether the Earth is 6000 yearsold or not)

Are we going to base our policy on Jim Bob’s opinion that COVID is a hoax?

I'm going to base my vote on who I think will do better for the country, so will Jim Bob.

Your side is the one that wants to ruin this system to enact your "perfect" marxist based one.

science in many cases leaned toward herd immunity, but wasn't even listened to so

A silly fantasy in a book of myths.
Historical fact and you will find out one day much to your painful dismay, you do realize there are actual historical excavations, proving that the places described in the Bible and how they were destroyed are real right

And you're wrong.

That was easy.

LOL, and you prove that you and Johnson are the same, you both know what happened 6,000 years before you were born. You're both religious nuts. Him Christian religion, you Democrat religion. My mind questions what happened thousands of years before I was born. You need help, the arrogance, damn

1918 is the modern era. Medicine then had more related to current medicine than that of even 50 years before.

Your policy was based on flawed science, which would be expected at the beginning of a new pandemic. The error was not adjusting when updated information came out.

We didn't believe COVID was deadly enough to warrant ruining our economy, the education of our young, and the health of everyone else who didn't have COVID but died due to not seeking help for things like Cancer. That's again POLICY.
Ask a doctor if 1918 was modern times and tell me how much they laugh at you.

“Flawed science” is Jim Bob’s response when he doesn’t want to believe what it shows. How is it flawed? Jim Bob doesn’t know, but it must be somehow.

The anti-science party doesn’t create policy based on science. They create science based on the policy they want. You didn’t want the policies that were recommended so you decided COVID wasnt bad enough. To make COVID less severe, you had to convince everyone that the medical professionals were all lying about it. It was a huge conspiracy, like everything else with you freaks.

Forum List

Back