Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

Indiana said: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to parrot back to you what you said
I have every shred of evidence ever collected and the entire global scientific community. You have nothing but little hissy fits on a message board.

See if you can spot the difference.

"Theory" is the highest status an explanation can achieve, in science.

And anyone and everyone is welcome to challenge any and all of them.

And some theories are true. True things are facts. So you're wrong, sorry.

Nothing you said made what I said wrong. While some theories do end up true, they aren't considered any more than theories until proven true. Other theories have been proven wrong also.

He supported the Ark Museum in Kentucky (which is fine) stating how it portrays the facts in the Bible. The museum promotes the idea that dinosaurs and humans lived together at the same time as they would have had to according to the "young Earth" belief.
Cool story. I take it you have no quote by Johnson, just like the idiot OP Toro

Nothing you said made what I said wrong. While some theories do end up true, they aren't considered any more than theories until proven true. Other theories have been proven wrong also.

Then there was Covid and all you leftist idiots lost total track of what "science" is. For leftists, it's all about politics. Things like science only matter when it's established you don't need to support something stupid politically

Nothing you said made what I said wrong. While some theories do end up true, they aren't considered any more than theories until proven true.
100% wrong, sorry. "Theory" is rhe highest status a scientific explanation can achieve.

True scientific theories are still called scientific theories.

I have every shred of evidence ever collected and the entire global scientific community. You have nothing but little hissy fits on a message board.

See if you can spot the difference.

And that has nothing to do with what I said at all in any way. Now you peed your pants, shit girl, you're losing control, calm down

Then there was Covid and all you leftist idiots lost total track of what "science" is.

Bite me, go back and read, I supported little to nothing concerning what we did with Covid.

You crack me up. You go child then I respond in kind to mock you and suddenly you speak adult. Any more baby games, Shirley?
Are you going to whine until there are no more tears left, or are you going to put on your big girl panties and argue against evolution? Go start the thread. So we can laugh.

It has everything to do with you saying the theory of evolution is wrong. You crybaby so much, you don't even remember what you are crybabying about.

Here's a fun fact, I never said that. I said time is more complex than you think. You dumbed it down in your mind to something even you can comprehend.

Or in your native language, wah, wah, wah, wah.

Oh crap, you shit your pants again ...

Forum List

Back