Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

I forgot. You don’t deserve to be treated like an intellectually honest individual.
Irony.

If a dude says he is a woman your side insists people recognize him as a woman, and give him all the rights and privileges a real woman has.

What you should be doing, if you followed science, is getting him mental help for what science calls gender dysphoria.

Your position has zero to do with science, and 100% to do with feelings.

Yes. Science is curious. Science admit it doesn't know things. Science makes mistakes. Science doesn't claim to have the answer to the existence of everything, like religion does.

Science doesn't. It's already there. It's man that doesn't know things. Religion is a manmade concept and something Jesus would walk right past.

Irony.

If a dude says he is a woman your side insists people recognize him as a woman, and give him all the rights and privileges a real woman has.

What you should be doing, if you followed science, is getting him mental help for what science calls gender dysphoria.

Your position has zero to do with science, and 100% to do with feelings.
Too little. Too late.

So you admit we don't know everything about the earth or its history. Good job commie.

Irrelevant to the idea that the Earth is older than 6000 years. I never claimed we knew everything but as I said, that is irrelevant. We don't have to know everything to understand the Earth is older than that.

I started to refute your profound misunderstanding of the topic, but you reminded me that doing so would be nothing but waste of time given your complete lack of intellectual honesty.
Once again you bring nothing, Simp.

Correct.

That's right, we do. You know less than nothing about science, so your opinion of it is wortheless.

I know you don't know what you're talking about. OK, that's pretty obvious, but the obvious is obviously well beyond your capabilities.

I look forward to your next third grader post. No you are, no you, no you not me, you, you are ...

There are a whole lot of major holes in our current knowledge of how evolution worked. All you know is the kindergarten version. Your belief you know all about how all those gaps were filled in is incredibly ignorant

Irrelevant to the idea that the Earth is older than 6000 years. I never claimed we knew everything but as I said, that is irrelevant. We don't have to know everything to understand the Earth is older than that.

Materials on the earth are older than that, as best we can tell and as I said in my first post, we don't know when those materials were incorporated in to what we know as the planet earth. Stop pretending we do.

Materials on the earth are older than that, as best we can tell and as I said in my first post, we don't know when those materials were incorporated in to what we know as the planet earth. Stop pretending we do.

People have this idea that time is fixed, and it's not. A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking was a fantastic book. I even understood the first half of it ...

Well, this is reassuring.

The new Speaker appears to believe that the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Before arriving in Washington less than a decade ago, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a deeply religious Christian, was a legal crusader associated with a fringe evangelical movement called “young Earth creationism,” based on a literal reading of the Bible’s Book of Genesis that posits the Earth is only several thousand years old.​
In the mere hours since Johnson was elected speaker Wednesday, he hadn’t had to address his views on creationism and evolution. But his close ties to a leader of the creationist movement and his past legal work — on behalf of the Ark Encounter creationist theme park, where children can learn that dinosaurs were passengers on Noah’s Ark — seem to suggest that he’s also personally aligned with these beliefs.​

“The Ark Encounter is one way to bring people to this recognition of the truth, that what we read in the Bible are actual historical events,” Johnson said in a 2021 interview with Ark Encounter founder Ken Ham while guest-hosting the radio showof Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, an evangelical activist group.​

Well, naughty, naughty, he shouldn't be celebrating Nancy Pelosi's lifespan. :laugh2:

This is your ignorant belief that time is linear. Actually it's not If you look out at the night sky, time is moving at vastly different speeds all over

Stop rambling.

Forum List

Back