Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

Men: X/Y Chromosomes
Women: X/X Chromosomes

Any questions? How stupid are you? That's what science tells you. You know, science, what you keep saying is on your side

Science doesn't care how you feel, Compadre
What do you call someone with androgen insensitivity?

Is Bruce Jenner a man, or is he a woman?
Is it LIbErals or conservatives that generally believe what science has to say about this?
Once you define man and woman, we can talk.

Sane people already know what a man is, what a woman, is, what the differences are that distinguish them, and why these differences matter.

It is only fucked-pup mental cases such as yourself that are in any way confused about any of this.

So, is Bruce Jenner a man, or is he a woman? Can you answer this question, rationally? Any sane person can correctly answer that he is a man, no matter what he delusionally believes, no matter what he has had done to himself.

And yet conservatives elect Trump who talks like a fifth grader and lives in his own little fantasy land but attack Obama relentlessly for sounding too professorial for them to understand.

With all due respect, which is basically nothing, you are full of shit.
Shame you flunked the fifth grade.

it was a vaccine. it was around in 1918, along with others.

An iron lung is a ventilator, and they had those in the 1800's.

They had antiseptics, they had anesthetics, they had modern techniques and procedures. Modern Medicine
It wasn’t the kind of vaccine that we could use to address pandemics since it was a biological coincidence. Not a tool that can be used to address a problem.

An iron lung is useless for pneumonias.

They lacked any of the tools we would use to fight influenza pandemics in the modern era. Zero. How modern could it be if they were completely helpless as compared to what we can do now?

Sane people already know what a man is, what a woman, is, what the differences are that distinguish them, and why these differences matter.

It is only fucked-pup mental cases such as yourself that are in any way confused about any of this.

So, is Bruce Jenner a man, or is he a woman? Can you answer this question, rationally? Any sane person can correctly answer that he is a man, no matter what he delusionally believes, no matter what he has had done to himself.
I see you’re going to take the cowards way out.

If the question is what genetics they have, we both agree. If the question is whether that determines gender, we don’t agree on what that means.

I see you’re going to take the cowards way out.

If the question is what genetics they have, we both agree. If the question is whether that determines gender, we don’t agree on what that means.

Gender is Sex, sex is gender. anything else is a construct made up by people ignorant of reality.

I usually am confident that we are talking about the same thing.

When it comes to gender, we definitely aren’t.

No, you talk about made up bullshit like the other SJW's, and the rest of us know what reality is.

it's totally relevant to the vast vast vast majority of the conversation.

Plus, how many Transgenders are actually intersex?
Its very relevant if you’re going to establish a definition for something.

if a man is XY, and someone has complete androgen insensitivity, they’re still a man by the definition from another poster (who has much more courage than you, wuss).

But that’s why it’s not a great definition.

I’ll say it simply for you.
Sex is genetic and biological.
Gender is behavioral and sociological.

They’re different.

Its very relevant if you’re going to establish a definition for something.

if a man is XY, and someone has complete androgen insensitivity, they’re still a man by the definition from another poster (who has much more courage than you, wuss).

But that’s why it’s not a great definition.

I’ll say it simply for you.
Sex is genetic and biological.
Gender is behavioral and sociological.

They’re different.

Both are the same. When you play with gender as something separate all you are talking about is cosplay.

The thing is the Trans people want to be treated as the SEX they are not, using Gender is just a fun way to muddy the waters for SJW idiots like you.

Gender is Sex, sex is gender. anything else is a construct made up by people ignorant of reality.
I think the exception proofs the rule here. Someone with complete androgen insensitivity proves that’s not the case.

Gender is a set of characteristics we associate with a sex, but is not necessarily the same thing.

I think the exception proofs the rule here. Someone with complete androgen insensitivity proves that’s not the case.

Gender is a set of characteristics we associate with a sex, but is not necessarily the same thing.
Your side claims a dude can turn I to a woman by simply saying he feels like a woman, and vice versa.

No science in that, Simp.

Both are the same. When you play with gender as something separate all you are talking about is cosplay.

The thing is the Trans people want to be treated as the SEX they are not, using Gender is just a fun way to muddy the waters for SJW idiots like you.
Really? You think trans people are running around demanding people say they have XX chromosomes instead of XY?

No one gives a shit what your chromosomes are.

You say they’re the same. I say they’re not. How is my opinion unscientific?

Forum List

Back