Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

Really? You think trans people are running around demanding people say they have XX chromosomes instead of XY?

No one gives a shit what your chromosomes are.

You say they’re the same. I say they’re not. How is my opinion unscientific?
You have completely thrown science out the window.

I see you’re going to take the cowards way out.
If the question is what genetics they have, we both agree. If the question is whether that determines gender, we don’t agree on what that means.

By “coward”, of course everyone here knows that what you mean is any sane person, that gives greater credence to actual science than to the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases such as yourself.

Sane people have no use at all for the insane bullshit that you spew in order to deny the biological truth about the distinction between men and women.

And your attempt to do so at all only proves the point that I initially was making, which is that you have no credible claim whatsoever to genuine science. None at all.

Really? You think trans people are running around demanding people say they have XX chromosomes instead of XY?

Men are demanding the “right” to violate the safety and modesty of women and girls, by intruding into women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, communal shower, restrooms, and such. You have to be pretty badly fucked in the head, and in (assuming you still have one) the soul, in order to think that there is anything at all acceptable about this.

By “coward”, of course everyone here knows that what you mean is any sane person, that gives greater credence to actual science than to the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases such as yourself.

Sane people have no use at all for the insane bullshit that you spew in order to deny the biological truth about the distinction between men and women.

And your attempt to do so at all only proves the point that I initially was making, which is that you have no credible claim whatsoever to genuine science. None at all.
I’m not sure if you’re as sane as you think.

How often do you ask people what their chromosomes are or ask to see their genitials?

Of course you don’t. No sane person would.

Yet you seem to think these are the only characteristics that matter. What you actually do, like all sane people, is treat someone who presents as a woman as a woman.

Ah, another coward.
I win again.

Apparently, “coward” is now a new term to describe anyone to whom a LIbtARd is hopelessly losing an argument.

Add it to the list…

1698694941896.png

A coward is someone who is afraid to make an argument.

That’s what we get from conservatives on this thread.
Tell us again the science behind a dude changing into a woman simply by announcing he feels like a woman.

This will be a hoot.

Tell us again the science behind a dude changing into a woman simply by announcing he feels like a woman.

This will be a hoot.
Gender is a set of behaviors and characteristics most commonly associated with a particular sex. It’s a sociological construct that shifts over time. It can change. It can even be amorphous.

It is not the same as sex, which is a biological characteristic.

No one is suggesting a transgendered person born with XX chromosomes switches to XY chromosomes. No one is saying they weren’t born with male genitals.

So what is anti-science about that?

People donated to support a legal protest, so the truckers could eat and buy fuel, don't think that's illegal even in Canada.

The protest was quite illegal. Truckers parking in the entire street and refusing to move is definitely not legal.

Not sure why you think it would be.

Men are demanding the “right” to violate the safety and modesty of women and girls, by intruding into women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, communal shower, restrooms, and such. You have to be pretty badly fucked in the head, and in (assuming you still have one) the soul, in order to think that there is anything at all acceptable about this.
Should lesbians be allowed to use the women's restroom?

Gender is a set of behaviors and characteristics most commonly associated with a particular sex. It’s a sociological construct that shifts over time. It can change. It can even be amorphous.

It is not the same as sex, which is a biological characteristic.

No one is suggesting a transgendered person born with XX chromosomes switches to XY chromosomes. No one is saying they weren’t born with male genitals.

So what is anti-science about that?
I was right. That was a hoot.

You have no science behind your insane position, Simp.

Forum List

Back