Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

So how old is our atmosphere, ya know it's required to support life, how old is water has it always been here?

None of that has anything to do with the topic. Whether there was water millions of years ago has nothing to do with the belief the Earth is 6000 years old.

This is your ignorant belief that time is linear. Actually it's not If you look out at the night sky, time is moving at vastly different speeds all over

None of which would make the Earth 6000 years old.

None of which would make the Earth 6000 years old.

All of which means things are way more complex than you grasp, simpleton.

Have you figured out what a girl is since you're still on step one of figuring out life?

All of which means things are way more complex than you grasp, simpleton.

Have you figured out what a girl is since you're still on step one of figuring out life?

Mindless rambles will never support a 6000 year old Earth.

When did America not allow freedom of religion?

Before the Constitution, there were State religions, like Maryland was Catholic. They didn't want State religions once we were a country and banned them. Then Democrats in their way didn't understand what was banned. Religions weren't banned, State religions were. No one said or meant you can't refer to God on government documents

I like how frequently leftists don't even understand the discussion. You are really stupid people

For you the discussion is to try all you can to defend the indefensible.

For you the discussion is to try all you can to defend the indefensible.

You still think saying science is more complicated than you think is equivalent to saying the earth isn't 6,000 years old. You really are that stupid. It's amazing.

Don't waste your time reading Hawking's Book, you won't get the first half either

Who said it was?

He supported the Ark Museum in Kentucky (which is fine) stating how it portrays the facts in the Bible. The museum promotes the idea that dinosaurs and humans lived together at the same time as they would have had to according to the "young Earth" belief.

I know you don't know what you're talking about. OK, that's pretty obvious, but the obvious is obviously well beyond your capabilities.

I look forward to your next third grader post. No you are, no you, no you not me, you, you are ...

There are a whole lot of major holes in our current knowledge of how evolution worked. All you know is the kindergarten version. Your belief you know all about how all those gaps were filled in is incredibly ignorant
I look forward to you putting on your big boy pants and trying to argue that the theory of evolution is wrong. So I can laugh at you.

See you in never.

You still think saying science is more complicated than you think is equivalent to saying the earth isn't 6,000 years old. You really are that stupid. It's amazing.

Don't waste your time reading Hawking's Book, you won't get the first half either

I like how another leftist Democrat gets her content from Trump. You all know he's better at this than you are.

So if this is fake news, what's not true? I said time is more complicated than you think, I never said the earth was 6,000 years old, you said that

Theories can not be shown to be wrong or right. They are theories.
"Theory" is the highest status an explanation can achieve, in science.

And anyone and everyone is welcome to challenge any and all of them.

And some theories are true. True things are facts. So you're wrong, sorry.

Forum List

Back