Our Part Time President

Trump worked just 3 hours the other day. Most days he takes extensive executive time where he hangs out in the residence & watches TV.

Most Presidents hold meetings & discussions to get the most background & opinions on issues so they can make the best decisions. To work with Congress.

Trump's problem is that he thinks he knows it all & his opinion is always best.

This is how we got in this tariff mess. He thought that if he put tariffs on inbound steel, that US steel companies would get more orders & expand to gain more US marketshare & create more steel jobs. He was surprised that other countries slapped on retaliatory tariff on US products, he ignored that these tariffs would result ion US companies' increasing costs, and he ignored that US steel companies chose to up their prices rather than use them to expand their ales. Fsartmers lost big money. Us msnufacturers lost money, even small businesses like mine that export US made products took a beating.

If this were a chess game, Trump only thinks about the current move. His thinking is shallow. He can't see the repercussions. Things he would see if he had a good set of advisors & brought in outsiders for in depth discussions & studies.

Trump promised to work hard, never golf and we got a man who comes to work at 11 & spends significant time doing other things.

All bolstered by a weak Republican Party too afraid to stand up & say enough.

Trump is not on the ballot so we can't vote him out next Tuesday. But we can vote out all the sniveling whiny Republicans who can stop Trump but don't.

All all the people in this country, what kind of moron would select a proven fraud, con man, liar, draft dodging, bankruptcy king, women assaulting, adulterer would be the one to make the best decisions for America without the consultation from the experts.
And Trump has fulfilled more promises than any President in history - all in just two years. God Bless him for still having time to relax.

Trump worked just 3 hours the other day. Most days he takes extensive executive time where he hangs out in the residence & watches TV.

So let me get this straight, you want President Twitter working more? on "President" stuff ?

… personally I'm all for him taking as much time off as he likes, heck if he wants to go on vacation and never come back I'm fine with it as long as he takes all the assholes in Congress with him.

You mean to tell me Trump is the most effective POTUS in many decades if not a century, but he only works part-time?

I knew I made the right decision, but I under-estimated Trump's value.

Most Presidents hold meetings & discussions to get the most background & opinions on issues so they can make the best decisions. To work with Congress.

This is how we got in this tariff mess. He thought that if he put tariffs on inbound steel, that US steel companies would get more orders & expand to gain more US marketshare & create more steel jobs. He was surprised that other countries slapped on retaliatory tariff on US products, he ignored that these tariffs would result ion US companies' increasing costs, and he ignored that US steel companies chose to up their prices rather than use them to expand their ales. Fsartmers lost big money. Us msnufacturers lost money, even small businesses like mine that export US made products took a beating.

If this were a chess game, Trump only thinks about the current move. His thinking is shallow. He can't see the repercussions. Things he would see if he had a good set of advisors & brought in outsiders for in depth discussions & studies.

Trump promised to work hard, never golf and we got a man who comes to work at 11 & spends significant time doing other things.

Trump is not on the ballot so we can't vote him out next Tuesday. But we can vote out all the sniveling whiny Republicans who can stop Trump but don't.

All all the people in this country, what kind of moron would select a proven fraud, con man, liar, draft dodging, bankruptcy king, women assaulting, adulterer would be the one to make the best decisions for America without the consultation from the experts.

Of course you don't have a link for this.

and puff piece from a puffed up poster.
It is Crying Marty whining because he is ignorant & wants someone to spoon feed him.

What difference would it make to you?

Any link would be dismissed as fake news.

First, it is widely known about Trump's "executive time". It is known that he does not show up for work until 11 AM.

It is fully known how often he is at one of his properties

It is well known how often he golfs.

But hey, Martry is just shocked that Trump ids really just part time.

Here is the link, crybaby. Can't wait for your excuses.

Trump thinks the presidency is a part-time job

Haaa haaa haa.. Washington Monthly.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Once again Real-dork tries to pass an opinion piece off as actual reporting.

No wonder you tried to get away with not linking it.
As per my prediction.

Which part do you deny?

It's an opinion piece from one of your fellow TDS sufferers, I'm not going to waste my time on it.

Marty has TDS - Trump Duped Syndrome as he runs & hides from yet another post.

Yet he's managed to accomplish more in two years than Obama did in eight...go figure, dumbass.

It is Crying Marty whining because he is ignorant & wants someone to spoon feed him.

First, it is widely known about Trump's "executive time". It is known that he does not show up for work until 11 AM.

As per my prediction.

Which part do you deny?

It's an opinion piece from one of your fellow TDS sufferers, I'm not going to waste my time on it.

Maybe if you posted something of substance instead of regurgitating the idiotic opinions of others.

As per my prediction.

Which part do you deny?

The leftwing is getting exposed and crushed......the chickens are coming home to roooooooooost......about time!

We all know that Trump is lazy, non cerebral, and Trump is a terrorist too.

Trump is the Khalid Sheikh Mohammed of American politics.
Trump is Hitler right?

Forum List

Back