Our President Has Done A Good Job

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
10524653_10152718182699255_6446770212775836705_n.png

Have you checked the price of gas or food? The lowest labor participation rate in history. The highest number of people on welfare in history. Dow is up because worthless money is being printed.

Yeah good job.
Yeah when he became president gas was under $2.00 a gal, and ground beef was .99¢ a pound. Now it's over doubled, thanks Obama.

Have you checked the price of gas or food? The lowest labor participation rate in history. The highest number of people on welfare in history. Dow is up because worthless money is being printed.

Yeah good job.
I agree, let's hope Obama can keep the recovery going. I haven't seen people acting money is worthless, but I'll keep my eyes open in case people start throwing the worthless money away. You want to get rid of yours?

Yeah good job.
That's on a different chart...

no matter what.....he is still a piss poor leader.....he is as bad as bush was at bringing people together....and we sure can use a strong leader right now....

Compared to Bush II, obviously. A tree limb would look great next to the Bush boy; only time will tell if the improvement is lasting, and the lost lives cannot be regained. "IF...if only he had heeded the warnings, IF, if only he had funded the ACE SELA project, IF, if only he hadn't wanted war to BE a "war President". He did, he did, he did, and the US will continue paying the price(S).

Bush was Abraham Lincoln compared to the amateur in chief. My left testicle could have done a better job.

Dishonest partisan obama sheeple. Every sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan has been undermined by obama failed foreign policy. Several Watergates and coverups on greater scales. Every US household is out over $8k of net income annually due to obama green energy scam policy and Al Sharpton was named secretary of bigotry in order to keep segregation alive for democrat votes.
This is easily the worst president in my lifetime.

Does the low information radical left that seems to rely on left wing blog sites even understand that the DOW indicates the corporate wealth that they profess to hate? Meanwhile the median income for middle class families dropped by 7% since Obama took office and unemployment for single black men is in the double digits.

You left out 7 trillion dollars in debt stagnant wages we are now fighting again in Iraq and now Syria Putin tying to expand Russia's control in Europe.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Yeah good job.
Yeah when he became president gas was under $2.00 a gal, and ground beef was .99¢ a pound. Now it's over doubled, thanks Obama.
What was it the year before, you dishonest asshole?

Forum List

Back