Our President Has Done A Good Job

Have you checked the price of gas or food? The lowest labor participation rate in history. The highest number of people on welfare in history. Dow is up because worthless money is being printed.

Yeah good job.
Yeah when he became president gas was under $2.00 a gal, and ground beef was .99¢ a pound. Now it's over doubled, thanks Obama.
What was it the year before, you dishonest asshole?

$1.61 a gallon on January 20, 2009.

Obama has sent this country back 40 years racially. Just that we're now the opposite as whites are the ones being beaten and killed.

Have you checked the price of gas or food? The lowest labor participation rate in history. The highest number of people on welfare in history. Dow is up because worthless money is being printed.

Yeah good job.
Yeah when he became president gas was under $2.00 a gal, and ground beef was .99¢ a pound. Now it's over doubled, thanks Obama.
Ground beef is 4$ lb, quadruple.

no matter what.....he is still a piss poor leader.....he is as bad as bush was at bringing people together....and we sure can use a strong leader right now....
He brought the people together. Just not the Republicans in office.
i think it goes farther than just those in office,dont you?..........Bush was the same way.....with him just not the Democrats....

Compared to Bush II, obviously. A tree limb would look great next to the Bush boy; only time will tell if the improvement is lasting, and the lost lives cannot be regained. "IF...if only he had heeded the warnings, IF, if only he had funded the ACE SELA project, IF, if only he hadn't wanted war to BE a "war President". He did, he did, he did, and the US will continue paying the price(S).

strong the BDS is with this one Master Yoda

Seduced by the stupid side of the force Peach has been Obi Wan

>>>>>>>>
oooopsi doo !
as my Mother used to say when she made a little "Boo Boo
".

oooooh yes !! those pesky fucking FACTS !!

President Barack Obama "added" $6.5 trillion to the national debt in his first term, more than the $6.3 trillion added by the previous 43 presidents combined.

October 9, 2013

— an increase of 57 percent. In the same time frame under President George W. Bush, total federal debt rose 38 percent. Under President Clinton, it rose 32 percent. When Mr. Obama became president in January 2009, the total federal debt stood at $10.6 trillion. This week, it hit $16.7 trillion
Read more: Obama s national debt rate on track to double - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

what was the price of a gallon of milk, gasoline, a refrigerator, i could say 50% less and be pretty damn close. ooooooh those damn pesky fucking FACTS.

:fu: ......................................... :asshole: :up:

wl3km8.jpg

He will be remembered as the president that broke this country apart and made people hate their fellow American.

SIck piece of shit.
Well, it brought out the Right-Wing hatred, that's for sure.

But not because he's Black!!!!!!

Yeah good job.
That's because the drought, dumbfuck.

>>>>>>>>
oooopsi doo !
as my Mother used to say when she made a little "Boo Boo
".

oooooh yes !! those pesky fucking FACTS !!

President Barack Obama "added" $6.5 trillion to the national debt in his first term, more than the $6.3 trillion added by the previous 43 presidents combined.

October 9, 2013

— an increase of 57 percent. In the same time frame under President George W. Bush, total federal debt rose 38 percent. Under President Clinton, it rose 32 percent. When Mr. Obama became president in January 2009, the total federal debt stood at $10.6 trillion. This week, it hit $16.7 trillion
Read more: Obama s national debt rate on track to double - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

what was the price of a gallon of milk, gasoline, a refrigerator, i could say 50% less and be pretty damn close. ooooooh those damn pesky fucking FACTS.

:fu: ......................................... :asshole: :up:
You're a liar.

Where is Dorknata to defender her beloved Affirmative Action Failure ?

That consumer confidence rating is still low compared to historical values.

Yeah good job.
That's because the drought, dumbfuck.
prove it

Our President Has Done A Good Job

Even more remarkable given the partisan obstructionism by republicans and efforts by the right to run the country off the road.

no matter what.....he is still a piss poor leader.....he is as bad as bush was at bringing people together....and we sure can use a strong leader right now....
He brought the people together. Just not the Republicans in office.
Yes.
The union people.
The lawyer people
THe crony capitalist people
The race pimp people

Too bad he left out the American people.

The Democrat's policies crash the economy in the waning months of the Bush Presidency and then claim credit for the results of quantitative easing (QE) 6 years later.

Yeah good job.
I agree, let's hope Obama can keep the recovery going. I haven't seen people acting money is worthless, but I'll keep my eyes open in case people start throwing the worthless money away. You want to get rid of yours?

You are either incredibly stupid or intentionally obtuse. So which is it?

If you're comparing him to an autistic retard, then yes, it's been a job well done.

That's a really mean thing to say about Ronald Reagan. It's his economy President Obama's was recently compared to in Forbes.

Unemployment-Reagan-v-Obama.jpg

U3-v-U6-1994-2014.jpg
Labor-Participation-Rate-1948-2014-BLS.jpg

Investment-Returns-Reagan-v-Obama.jpg

Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs Growth And Investing - Forbes
More idiots who can't read charts.
Y=ou cant compare the two economies based on one metric. Reagan faced an enormous inflation problem that Obama simply didnt.

Forum List

Back